Why??

Why??

"The lack of a belief in a god or gods"

Not a problem at all.

Atheism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether or not God, the divine or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable.

Why can't theists lrn2google?

No, that's Agnosticism.
Atheism is the view that the truth values of certain claims - especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether or not God; the divine or the supernatural exist - are non-existent.

who needs google when the bible has all the answers brah?

you

We do however, fully support any attempt to retake the holylands for any reason you can come up with.

WHY CAN'T PRIESTS STOP MOLESTING CATHOLIC BOYS?

because God wills it, my son.

Exactly, an atheist just says no to God.

"Not believing in your bullshit"

wasnt that hard.

>Why dont girls poop?

That is literally how stupid you sound...

BAITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

A theist just says yes to god.

Atheism is not a lack of a belief in a god or gods. It's a lack of theistic beliefs. An atheist with a god belief is called a deist.

for all those people who are saying that lack of the belief in god is agnosticism not atheism, you are idiots

Everyone is agnostic because nobody knows that a god exists

They exist. But, there is only one true God. The alien overlords are coming back, and they're angry that Hillary caused WWIII.

Nigger, modern man has only been in the holocene period for less than 20,000 years.

>Reply
Because they can? Are you talking to retards instead of reasonably minded people?

no, atheism is just a lack of a belief in god. you can be both atheist and agnostic- believing god doesn't exist, but not knowing it with certainty. I don't think there are many atheists who say that they know for sure that god doesn't exist, as it's impossible to prove.

the important thing is, and I think we can all agree that, everyone who believes in a god is a dangerous and deranged retard.