Get back in here Cred Forumsros

Get back in here Cred Forumsros

We need to keep that wincest thread going!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw missed the last 3(?) images from the last thread

At least I saved the neighbor loli story, that's all that matters.

Did everyone from the last thread disappear?

Fuck. I don't have the library to support a thread on my own.

Thought I posted an image, but apparently the second post is too big, what the fuck...?

Im here from the last thread but didn't save most of the images. I have a decent collection but it's the same damn dump you've all seen for the last month.

Dead?

Please help me get the rest of this

Shit, I just realized I hadn't numbered them. I'll do my best though.

Still reading this one. Goddamn the font is small here. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Always feels uncomfortable being the only one posting.
Oh good.

What's this now? 5/7?

6/7.

Currently watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.

Why the fuck is there a random story about Snoopy as a goddamn World War I Flying Ace? This has nothing to do with Halloween. I can't wait for the Garfield special, at least the pirate thing involved ghosts.

Then again, I hate musical numbers.

7/7

I got them all... I'll post them (hopefully, the author won't be pissed since he posted them on a public board)

I'll get them out Cred Forumsros

All of them have been posted... Order listed above

You're welcome anons

anyone got that wincest story about the man who adopted his horny stepdaughter after the mother leaves

Are there more than the 7 posted in the last thread? I posted all I got from it.

This one? Fucking hell, they won't let me post the full version.

2 MB my ass.

Either way, 2/5

3/5

That guy only posted seven of the trailer girl foot job

4/5

5/5
Ah okay then.

I'm here for you user

And thanks for the new submission... my win folder is now HUGE... but I don't want to repost everything from the last thread

imgur.com/a/TNJRp

I was always left in the care of my two cousins as my mom and there's were single moms who worked. My favorite thing to do was play dress up and I loved going thru my aunts clothes because they were different than my moms. They were 2 and 3 years older than me so they mostly left me alone to play dress up and they watched tv or played video games. I had just turned 10 and was playing as usual but with new items I got for my birthday. One was nail polish. I was in between changing outfits so I was naked and I decided to paint my toes. I'm sitting on floor legs open (badly)painting a foot when I notice some in on the door way. I look up to see my oldest cousin staring at me. I asked what he was doing. He came in the room and locked the door and said he wanted to watch me try on outfits. I thought it was weird but I was ok with it so I continued to paint and then dress and undress. When I got naked again he asked me to dance. I started to move and dance around he gets his moms bed and gets under the covers. I can see his hands moving under the blanket so I ask and he says he's clapping. He soon stops and seems out of breath. He continued to watch me play and "clapped" two more times that day. This became a regular thing and he soon didn't hide under the blanket anymore. He also brought his brother into to and it wasn't long before I was jerking and sucking them off almost everyday for a couple years. Around when I was 13 my mom remarried and didn't have to work so I was over far less frequently and it slowed down a lot. My younger cousin stopped altogether after a time but the older one would occasionally ask me for something when he could. but I had long been a willing participant. He stopped after he graduated high school. I'm not mad at them or repressed or damaged we were young kids experimenting and I never once felt forced or violated but I realize most people don't feel that way.

Is that all? Did user get v&?

user posted all of the ones he planned to.
He didn't say he had more at this time, he said he was going to write more and post later.

Bump

docs.google.com/document/d/1r0OOMgs5xgNhoL9dodXS3iuXFKG1txVoYPMKcY0GGk0/edit

Since the 2mb limit, i've been saving google docs from other anons

does anyone knows what happened to the shed series after part 3? I know he released some short stories, but is there any part 4?

i didnt even know there was a part 2

Got Them?, haven't seen them yet.

there you go, part 1 to 3

>actually being able to upload Part 2
Dammit, they wouldn't let me earlier, did you have to downsize it?
Found this one someone uploaded recently.

Here's one someone posted in the other thread. I wanted to include the Q&A bits but fuck it, I have a raging headache.

nah, when i took them from an user the other day they were already in these sizes, and thanks for the short stories

I know imma get flamed for it, but on reddit there is a series that is really good to read - between a bro and sis, it's called [B/S] Our story (A history of sex and love) and it went on until part 22. Long but worth the read imo

>I know imma get flamed for it
Meh. That subreddit is pretty much the only reason I ever go to that site.

Probably was me. I had to downsize the second 1 a week ago to get it to upload.

Check out the family story by Famthroaway as well. It's so good!

Hey thanks mate! Do you have any screen caps?

Anybody have stories told from the emale perspective? Like a mom or sis