Let's say I wanted to kill myself on multiple live streams so if one gets banned I could easily redirect anyone...

Let's say I wanted to kill myself on multiple live streams so if one gets banned I could easily redirect anyone watching to the one that is still active, making sure even if one stream was banned the others would still broadcast.

I figure even if the first one gets banned, it would take a while for one site to contact the other site, but I still have to factor in the viewers reporting the stream. A lot of variables need to be factored in still, but I figure you of all people could think of them.

How would one go about doing this?

Oh sweet Jesus the formatting on this post. Sorry guys, I fucked up.

Oh come on, not one of you wants to see an unstoppable suicide stream?

Figure it out op, until then
it's faggot

Good idea OP. Just have a "resilient" streaming site as your last resort, like the (old pre-2014) Motherless of streaming sites. Anyone know of a good one?

Alright fine, here's a plan.

1.) Create several different accounts with different names on multiple other streaming sites, I was thinking YouTube just for shits and giggles.

2.) Once every channel is in place, [i'd probably have to use a couple other computers for this because I don't have a fuckhuge amount of ram]
start streaming and wait until the first stream has been banned.

3.) either create a bot to do this, or find some depraved animal to link one of the other streams in the chat, therefore creating a long chain of streams.

4.) once it's down to two broadcasts, an hero.

The only problem I can think of is how to even start an audience in the first place to do this, why even kill yourself if no one will notice?

I seriously doubt there exists a streaming site like that these days. Those days are long long gone, that's why i'm thinking of using a method like this.
Sort of like a treasure map for watching someone hang themselves.

I'd say the best way to do it would be to have someone running vlc on your pc. Then they could connect to the stream sites for you. It wouldn't be feasible for everyone to connect. But one person could keep linking from your computer to other sites. Proxies and vpns would be a good idea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck then i'd have to have someone else in the room with me when I die, that just seems weird.

...is it weird that I think that's weird?

No no no. Use vlc. Basically someone would have control over your computer. It's consensual in a sense. You set it up with them, they keep you live while you do it. Problem would be if you pussied out you'd have to wipe your computer to make sure they didn't do any shit with it to monitor you.

Don't you mean VNC? Also, a better method is to broadcast to some guy's private server, which then bounces the stream to whatever website he wants. Then he wouldn't have control over your PC, but he'd be able to do anything with the incoming stream video.

>rubber dingy rapids bro

well, go to documentingreality.com or bestgore.com, maybe they know. After seeing this fucking messy shit, you gotta have huge balls to do that to yourself.

Whoops. That's exactly what I meant and that's an even better idea. Would be harder to find someone with a server I'd presume.

yeah i'm gonna go ask the mods of a site how I can kill myself on cam to the public.

From what i'm seeing, making a private stream on VLC or some sort of client side program is the best option.
Dunno why I thought a series of streams was the best option, though it'd be funny.

just went to bestgore.com. Oh Boi its ugly.

Well, what i meant was: How do they obtain there videos and pictures...anybody knows.

Fuck, can't unsee

fair enough, could just pretend i'm just curious on how they obtain the footage, but it's probably user submitted right?

thanks for ruining one of my favorite paintings.

Yeah your right. The popular people who commited suicide at least had a message. Like that bjork guy. You just in case you do it you end up as an unknown on a random gore site for sick males to watch.

Yeah but it'd be entertaining at least.

If I wanted to send a message, i'd charge the white house with gun in one hand and a U.S flag on fire in the other, let them shoot me down and let others figure out what I meant [spoilers, mean't nothing] but i'm not the sentimental type.

Aw fuck it i'll just kill myself the usual way.
Thanks for trying though boys, been a pleasure.

Well yeah, if you want the attention from this losers.

Or you don´t. Unless you are murderer. Because that´s what it is.