IT'S GOING DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K keep me posted

mobile connection here, can't exactly watch. keep me posted

>>Cred Forums

Alex Jones said "black helicopters" a lot and then some 5/10 started banging on about how great Wikileaks is. That's about it so far.

We will see if any facts are put out there... I'm not a billary supporter (fucking hate that cunt), but who knows what is going to be said...

THIS

Why 4:30 AM
Where is the incriminating clinton shit that's going to "Take her down"?
Feel like this is just going to be bullshit

"What's another good one?....OH yeah yesterday it was reported to wikileaks that Julian Assange dropped a bar of soap while in the shower and managed to catch it before it hit the tub. The man truly a revolutionary. Blah, blah fucking blah."

Where is the fucking Clinton/Jesse Jackson sex tape already?! Fuck!

It's almost like the earth is constantly spinning and therefore it's any time anywhere you stupid cunt

7:30pm is a fucking fine time for this

this stream is fucking awful. its as bad as fucking cspan. even jones is wondering what this fucking cum dumpster and rambling on about...

OP here

ALTERNATIVE STREAM: youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

So the "announcers" won't shut the fuck up and what really pisses me off, what I really want to hear, they aren't letting me listen to.

This is fucking ridiculous

haha, all the trumpfags hoping assange will jump in and save trump's stupid ass from getting btfo

See

Shut up, spic

Well when it APPLIES TO AMERICAN POLITICS YOU WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE AT A TIME WHEN AMERICANS ARE AWAKE RIGHT?
You fucking worthless nigger

I'm up at 2:30am to watch this shit in THE US OF A

Let's have a Q and A before the fucking announcement. Fucking genius.

4:45 here for me, but what I mean is why release it at a dead hour when 90% of normies are asleep. Should have been done at prime time. Now no one is going to know anything about it except memes on facebook.

What the fuck is this even.

Yeah... care to explain whats going on exactly?
Those streams are pathetic, nothing new, typical political crap

They are literally just talking about random bullshit, like the history of wiki leaks lol. Taking questions from the press before releasing what this whole thing is about.

Seems like a big fucking scam.

14 minutes and assange takes the stage, who is the one with the 'evidence to destroy the clintons'

I don't buy it anymore.

hum...

seriously... I'm gonna drive to Austin, TX and slap the fucking shit out of that "announcer" guy until they wire his jaw shut...

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP!!!

how bout we meet and go together.
I want to baseballbat him too

You only need live inside a bee hive. Else watch the news for the olds and don't forget to brush your teeth, maybe use some soap. Bye.

Fuck yeah... I'm an 8 hour drive away from him, but I'll get that sonofabitch

haha... sike

Okay... he was talking that much because he was just as skeptical as we were and he figured it would be bullshit as well.

if they have the documentation... they should say so...

fuck this shit... OP (wikileaks) is a faggot.

>clickbait ad for your website on Cred Forums
You'd think Wikileaks would be more relevant than ever, is it really that dead?