Hi Cred Forums

Hi Cred Forums,

Please post your life changing books along with a brief description of what it's about.

>not meme as pic in pic related edition

LISTEN FAGGIT
Upon A Pale Horse Bill Cooper
Over, and OUT

When operating a radio transceiver don't say over and out

>inb4 conspiracy theory

How about some real life shit.

dont read books for enlightenment.
i take LSD like a real man. faggot

exactly what in his book was a theory?
everything is spot on, and the reason there's any bases for what's going on today. wow. you've been checked mated a long time ago and you think the game still plays

Dude, alright

>an elaborate conspiracy theory that encompasses the Kennedy assassination, the doings of the secret world government, the coming ice age, and a variety of other covert activities associated with the Illuminati's declaration of war upon the people of America

Yeah, not a theory at all. It's all verifiable fact.

Bumpity

As above so below

This is going to sound faggy and edgy but mine was Catcher in the Rye for one reason. Holden had a depressing, bleak, sad, and apathetic view of the world and everything around him because of the death of his brother at such a young age. When I was 12, my oldest brother died and I went through similar emotions and stages of depression. I had a lot of the same thoughts. When your own brother dies.. a tree isn't just a tree anymore. To me at that time, a tree was a symbol of the cycle of death because it would grow each year just to be killed in the winter.

I was thinking this shit at 12. All these simple things turn to big things for the grieving person. And all the normal things like movies and games seem so fake and unnecessary when you know you'll never see one of your best friends ever again.

Like I said I know this sounds gay, and I know it's probably a boring book for the average reader, but for me, Catcher in the Rye was a book I relate to more than any other book I've ever read. J.D. Salinger held a lot of grief in his life and this book seemed like an outpour of the heartbreak he never got over from his brothers passing.

Thanks for that user. Is it a real life story, the book?
Will keep it in mind although I probably won't ready as I'm not in that head space at the moment (thankfully).

There's an entire board dedicated to this kind of fuckery, Get off Cred Forums faggot and look at what the other boards are.

Its not technically a true story, but it's a fiction book based off a lot of events that happened in Salingers real life, like his brother passing away, and that fact playing a key role in Catcher.

GO back to your ponnies, faggot.
At least I'm making Cred Forums a more interesting/diversified place.

Eat shit you leftest faggot, diversity isn't what anyone needs.

The Red Rising Trilogy. Solidified in me cold hard loyalty and the pride of a lion. Friendship can run thicker than blood, the greatest of love can be found from the most unique places, and always think on your feet.

Actually, it's BEHOLD a Pale Horse.
Faggot.

I liked the first part, but when it started with the rituals and magic shit in the second half it ruined it for me.

nump

sage

NUMP? MOTHER FUCKING NUMP? God damn you useless fuck, you can't even get a simple bump right you numping idiot.

kill yourself.

Here I was think nump was a legitimate misconstruation of the word bump like kek is to lol.

I really should numping kill nyself.

I have a strange nump right above my ass, it scabs over so I pick at it but it won't go away.

Antichrist Fredric Nietzsche

I read that. Thus Spake Zarathustra is better.

I have one on my neck like that the size of a nomal pimple been the for months despite lancing it and squishing the shit out of it.

This gave me such a thrill, made me ponder the possibilities of language and how we use it.
It also helped define post-1960's British humour.
Made me aware of cultural differences, the world's big and we hardly understand each other.
It's just a fun sci-fi comedy, the story in itself isn't life altering, but it's the culture behind it that jogged my perceptions.

nump v. 1.2

OP here amazed at your perseverance not to let this thread die.

I'm not that guy, I'm poster number 15.
I just liked the "nump"

Not OP here amazed at you're faggotry

*your

*you're

*your

*you're

*your

*you are

no you

nump again

sage again

Not any particular story, just the overall humanity of Ray Bradbury made me see hope in the world.

bumpy reply to a sage