My housemate took my car while i was asleep and scratched the fuck out of it

My housemate took my car while i was asleep and scratched the fuck out of it.
What do i do b/? I feel like i have to kill her.

Kill yourself instead.

just fuck her instead.

stop buying cars you can't afford to fix, also thank your mom for letting you live there.

word you say time to let me fuck you

Have her arrested. She stole your car and vandalised it.

Bring to auto body shop and have them buffed out. Give her the receipt. Bring to small claims court for being a cunt

This.

>Tell her your parents want her to pay for the damage, but if she fucks you it'll be ok

>While your fucking her, bust out the camera and take lots of pics

>After you fuck her tell her she has to keep fucking you regularly, otherwise your let pics out

>After u sick of fucking her, tell her if she doesn't pay for car you leak the pics

>profit

If your not alpha enough for that, just give the car back to your mum and say it happened in the woollies/westfield carpark

sell it and get a commodore.

also where are the scratches? i cant see any damage i think u just trying to show off ur gay car.

You let me take it out fuckwit, wait till i see you next you dick!!

fuck off dickhead im coming over right now im gunna kick the shit out of you

Im so scared what the fuck are you gonna do get on a plane and fly to america ausfag

Looks like your car pulls a full G. Or maybe your head is sideways.

>Comprehensive insurance motherfucker.

>Do you have it?

Can you actually get a German car at reasonable value in Australia? Or just Jap stuff?

They all compete pretty hard in California.

Jap stuff can be pretty good.

make her pay for the repair

My advice is to take at least a few good pictures of every car you own. Similar principle with women.

>make her pay for the repair

but not with money

Pay up bitch!

Fucking loved this car. Except for the $2 AC switch that cost $500 to replace. And the torque tube.

The 951 is highly recommended if you can get parts and do your own wrenching.

Ask your parents to pay for repairs for their own car

>Borrow my car
>Go back in time
>Prevent her from being born
>Profit

but if you scratch it, I'll have you erased from history

This car was a potent panty moisturizer.

nice

i had the S2 with the 3.0 litre engine when i was living in dubai

great handling

now on the hunt for a 924 turbo so i can build a carrera gt replica

This one is humidity inducing too, in a slightly different way.

You a fan of 928s? Seems everyone loves em but I really hate how they look. 944s tho.. damn they're nice

928's are more comfortable and practical but 924/944 much better fun and handling

Why the 924T might I ask?

Would not a 951 be a better base car for that project?

I had this 951 down to about 2,700 pounds, the big K27 turbo, wastegate shimmed and chipped to 385 HP ('twas a binary motor I'll admit). It was a comically fun car and bulletproof mechanically.

Electrics were another story.

Love the 928, but prefer a nice 944 Turbo, which had the advantage or several years of development work. Plus approximately 15% of 928's had a real transmission. Fuck automatics. No clutch, no sale.

>Oh no not my pics
Unless your a hideous neckbeard I dont think she would care

That's literally the most scratches I ever seen on a car, did you drive it through a steel-wool carwash?!

>Not a turbo s
It's shit m8

I'm gonna shit post all my cars.

The 335i 'vert is nice (still have this one), but the throttle lag is fucking criminal. And no, it ain't turbo lag.

Cum into her panties or something

I agree. It's a terrible, poorly designed car.

Still learning manual have about an hour driving so can't say if i like manual a lot more than auto

Should have gotten a Tesla or a Corvette for that price point

This Dodge Stealth (Mitsu actually )had Twin-Turbos. I liked it for about 7 hours.

It was a fucking pig.

You've obviously never owned a Corvette.

I've never owned a Tesla. But if you were given a choice for a free car between a 911, a Tesla or a Corvette you would not get the 911?

Bullshit

Don't ever buy an F-body Camaro. They're fucking tractors. Junk.