I was unlocking my door and the key broke off in the lock...

I was unlocking my door and the key broke off in the lock. Never had this happen before and ended up stole neighbor ladder to climb in through deck. What can I do to get the broke part out? Its in the deadbolt if that matters

Might as well burn your house down

Replace the lock mate you're fucked

Use a key extractor. If you don't have one, call somebody who does. Like say... A Locksmith?

call a locksmith

Call the locksmith

paint a dot of superglue on the broken exposed end of the key, then gently put your finger on it. wait 60 seconds and then gently pull.

ha ha, you're stuck to the door now!

Use a hammer & whack it a few times. Should pop right out the other side.

Call a locksmith, they put in a new cylinder, give yo black ass new keys, problem solved.

I aint paying no fucking locksmith

I could just change the lock but there's gotta be some wizard shit i can do

Call a spic to do it for u

Strong magnet or use strong glue and a toothpick

I avoid spics like the plague and thus dont know any

this seems like the most legit answer

MAGNETS LOTS AND LOTS OF MAGNEEEEETTTTSSSSS

Would try a magnet first, if that doesn't work I'd probably unscrew it from the door and disassemble it enough to try to knock it out

YESSSSSSSSS MAGGGNEEETTTTSSSSSS

Call a locksmith!

NO USE MAGGGNEEETTTTSSSSSSSS

>

get a small screwdriver or some pliers

Or use a knife as a lever to nudge it out

MAAAAAAGGGGGNEEETTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

this happened to me the other day, i sprayed wd 40 inside the lock to make sure it was lubed up real real nice like then i used a rubber hose and a vacuum cleaner to make a pipe bomb which blew the door to pieces.

Superglue on something that will fit in the keyhole, pull out the key like that.

How do they work?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOOD PLOT TWIST HAHAH

MAAAAAAAGGGNEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Keys are typically made of brass, sometimes with a nickel plating. Both of which are non-ferrous. Your magnets have no power here.

OP here, walmart down the street gonna go grab some crazy glue and will post results keep me alive be

MORE MAGGGGGGNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGNETS MAGGNEEEEEEEETTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>magnets
>??????
>profit?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Glue won't so shit. just get a hammer and smash that shit off

Push another key into other side of lock dumbass

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Use a GUM

Fuck need gas, will be slightly longer than anticipated

Clearly this is the only way... pic extremely precise

>samefag

kys

NICE TRY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

close enough faggotron

I had to replace the whole lock when that happened to me, you know. If the lock gets stuck, keys might break easier. Its better to get new one in such case, plus, it was impossible to get that key out in my case.

MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

snap a blade off a fine-tooth jigsaw.
push it in above the broken key with the teeth pointing backwards. Press down and pull.

repeat as necessary.

>make a magnet from magnets
>stick it tip to tip
>profit

MAGNETS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Push something in the other side, it's that simple

Kick down the door

Ok heading back pics to come

Magnets don't work on copper you dumbass

WITH MAGGGGGGGGGNNNNNEEEEEEETSSSSSSSS

MORE MAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGNNNNNNEEEEEEETSSSSSSSSSSS

call a locksmith you fucking idiot

ASK FOR MAAAAAAAAGGGGGGNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

if it's a deadbolt, there is no other side.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

just dismantle the lock

possibly hemostats, if you know a nurse, or even maybe go to a clinic and ask politely.

Locksmith

Replace the lock yourself, or tell landlord if you are renting.

locksmith probably wouldnt be that expensive

I'm afraid if you cant pull it out with some kind of fine tipped pliers, you gotta replace the lock. You got a back door you can use until then? Nevermind, if you went in through the window, you probably dont. Does that mean you're renting? I'm sure your building has somebody who can fix that quickly.

Who said the key was copper fuck-face?

this

Try a half tennis ball if it will seal around the lock, on the opposite side of the door so that the pressure forces it out.

you should definitely call a locMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

get some of those super strong magnets from the hardware store

Unless that lock is brand new and oiled better than a 20 trick a day whore, no magnet or suction is going to pull the rest of that key out. It cant be knocked out from the other side.

>insert dildo in anus
>scream "kikerooo"
>insert thin piece if metal from the other side of the lock
>push out key remains
>extract dildo from anus
>lick the dildo clean
>go to sleep
You have to do all of it in that order. Also dont forget to brush your teeth.

I had this happen to me a few years ago, the way I got it out was to straighten a paper clip then bend a small hook into the very end, I fed that along one of the grooves in the lock and was able to hook the front of the key and drag it back out, it took a while and it wasn't the easiest thing to do but it saved me the cost of buying a new lock or calling out a locksmith.

Hope this helps user

replacing a lock is not that expensive or time consuming. even if you paid somebody to do it.

>locksmith probably wouldn't be that expensive
Not in my experience buddy, those cunts charge a ton for their work, when I lost the keys to my motorcycle chain it was cheaper to go buy a cheap four inch angle grinder and cut the lock off myself than get a locksmith down to deal with it, in fact the angle grinder cost less than his call out fee alone.... and I now have an angle grinder too!

You can insert your tiny dick in the keyhole come inside it to lubricate it then put your asshole on the door lock... Since you are a faggot your ass will detect the semen and suck it with the damn key

You are my new favourite person.

Use another key on the other side. This should push the broken part out slightly, then you can use a needle nose pliers or tweezer to pull it out. Worked for me.

Is that a Men in tights reference? Because you would literally be the first.

put a mattress in your pool
it will take a locksmith to get it out