S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nV-pbTap9P8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Japan#Second-wave_feminism_and_birth_control_activism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello veers you gracious mother fucker

>imblying my govt can afford a CIA

as long as krystal kisses me I'm sure i'll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=nV-pbTap9P8

Reminds me of that time I read that KrystalxFox fanfic and cried.

Fucking KrystalxFox shippers.

KRYSTALXALEX

Who's this artist?

It can be funny

>filename
i leld

I like to use that one at every opportunity.

wat

She's a big girl

I've never been to a White Castle.

damnit I love this artist, dragonfu.
so many great pics!

4 hours left to live today.

Me either.

But you're going to be reborn a man.

Hi Alex

Yee, they're pretty good.

RIP in peace.

Sad, I haven't seen spider-man in ages.

jesus fucking christ dash. Put the flamethrower down. He's already fucking roasted.

What.

shit happened.

Sort of a ref to north star. Also that was a good use of memes. Top notch.

I've never actually seen it.

It's very of it's time. Not bad though.

Also, that wolf is fucking hot. Probably my favorite non-girly male character.

Meh, I may watch it some day.

Alex, no matter where you are, remember we will be there for you.
you'll always be welcome here.
don't give up.
life is worth living.

I want to boop her nose.
Fixed my screen-ish

This

Hey Boop.

Ripepperoni

>win a night
where do I apply?

Not in this world since anthro animals don't exist here.

if they did japan's pop may be on the rise, and quickly.

But would they even be fertile? Would humans be able to breed with anthros?

>pic
I'd risk a shot

I want to impregnate a Krystal

I know you do, Alex.

I guess that would be impossible.
so more bareback sex without risks, hehe

Are you sure?

I wouldn't say impossible. Nothing is impossible. If we have the technology to create perfect hybrids of entirely different classes of animals, then it may very well be possible that they are fertile. But who knows?

Holy shit I used to live a 5 minute walk from here

i made this i'm so proud.

come on, don't be so uncreative!
this is the Internet, everything's possible here. just make that into a flash game or animation.
could also be a nice idea for ERPing

Uh, yeah.

from where?

>dat R6
I've noticed that many bikes in furry art are Yamaha R6's. I wonder why.

Womb transplant? Or, like you said, specialized hybridization. In either event, trying to make a "waifu" able to bare children that can help japan's pop go up, and fix the entire problem of super picky women literally un-breeding japan to death.

Not immediately, obviously; Japan's women are slowly but surely becoming so picky and stuck up that it's shutting the family unit down more and more, generation by generation.

Would the body even accept the womb of a human? I'd imagine that it would reject it being from a completely different order of animals. Unless we found a way to override the body's natural instinct to reject things. But I also imagine that would be a quick way to have the organ fail, or perhaps become cancerous.
Genetic engineering and hybridization is a fascinating line of science.

Oh, and when japan's birthrate wehn form pretty much static to falling, feminism's second wave was kicking up shit world wide.

Wonder why japan's women became so uppity all of the sudden.

I've never heard of Nip feminism.

My mom is a 65 year old conservative and even she's a fucking feminist.

Insanely so! I think house of the scorpion had some real science basis for using cow wombs to make clones. Can't remember exactly what it was though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_in_Japan#Second-wave_feminism_and_birth_control_activism
>Inb4 clickmopedia
They had some strong people pop up in japan, and no doubt made it into the fucking schools like here.

Feminism is a literal cancer. It takes but one cell to start the fire that destroys an entire nation.

>house of the scorpion
Never read it. I may have to check it out.

I always figured Japan would have been relatively docile about this shit - Women have, at least in the past not even 20 years ago - had a different social aesthetic, and were always considered "different" or more vulnerable - And their language seems to reflect this very much as well.

It is true about all the sex crimes in the 40s tho.

It's not great. A middle to high school level book that does a bit of pushing here or there with the story, but certainly doesn't go all that far.

Doesn't mean you won't like it. I enjoyed it, for the "popcorn" style book it felt like to me.

Meh, I'm not really a reader. I don't have the patience to sit down and read.

I wonder if modern feminism actually leads to the downfall of western society...

you people actually masturbate to these stuff?

That and the gays, googles, poo in loos and chinese.

*this
and yes, some of us do

I don't think we even need eastern intervention to destroy what's left of our 'culture'...

That's why feminism makes japanese women so much more of a weapon against the nation itself. If you feel weak, you want to have power. What have Japanese women always controlled? The fucking basis of japan, strong multi-gen connected families. Feminism makes those seem opressive, and so they leave their families to live alone, and become ultra picky stuck up bitches.

Japanese men, still in way of wanting to start a family and continue on with tradition, get shut out, and get really fucking lonely. That's why the otaku culture exploded so much. It's why virtual wives are so popular.

Gook women in japan think that destroying the birth rate and breaking up years upon years of tradition is making them "strong independent women." In reality they're forcing themselves into the workforce to the point they never find a man, end up lonely until they give up and accept fate, and then regret everything.

It's sorta happening here too. Feminists here who get rich due to BS degrees or actual work value their feminism to the point they want a man who's at least up to par with them. With rich men not caring as much for a partner who can't be their at-side wife, they never shack up. Leading to sad females who can't stop bitching about having all of the power they can want, but then no one to share it with. Who then push more feminism, leading to more BS degrees making money, more women getting richer, and then being lonely and whining about it.

Well, that and men who are angry about all of the special priveleges they're suddenly getting and or adding onto, and so they're pushing back and trying to get more rights for men.

Long story short, feminism is killing japan's way of life and social economy. While in america it's very possiblye (eventually) going to erase all of the special bonuses women get in the legal system, and make them HAVE to work for shit to get it, which will then push them back down, and make men have better custody and opt-out parenting rights

Yep. Third wave is a marxist shithole that unravels anything it gets to close to. When it gets time to fix it, the law generally pushes less into giving women special privileges, and thus makes them equal to males.

Women want more power. They don't want to be responsible for raising a kid they lied to someone to make. Or being drafted as infantry to die for a war you didn't want to fight. Or being held to exact same legal standard. Or hell, even getting fucked up when you start shit.

The movement always leads into more power, at the cost of massive responsibilities most women don't want to have to hold up. So it will eventually, hopefully, lead to more equality. Just not the kind they want.

I like feminism, actually. It's an awesome system. Imagine if super corrupt capitalism eventually lead to a guaranteed perfect system of real, working for everyone, capitalism.

I like systems they destroy themselves and then leave a prize on their corpse.

duplicates usually aren't that close.

also dassa benis.

Working for every woman*

Capitalism will still be used as a weapon to oppress working classes, that is by design.

I stand corrected, just noticed that 99 has a benis too.

The first two are different pics. But yeah, I didn't even think to check for gender in this folder because this artist does almost entirely females.

Nope, just pregnant.

And communism will always be the largest, most ready to infiltrate trojan horse ever devised. Though, probably not it's own fault. Corruption gonna corrupt.

The motherland DEMANDS you serve 500 consecutive death sentences

Fur cut off made it look like a benis. And I'm off to bed. Anyone who wants to argue my points on feminism will have to do so in 6 hours, when I wake up.

Oh, and email me dash. You either forgot or I didn't get it.

Oh, shit, sorry. I forgot because I went to bed. I'll do that now.

>russians
>math
kek, gonna miss you alex. Save me a seat next to the coal mine vents. Gotta breath in that glorious black dust 24/7.

You must able into field-strip Kalashnikov in 15 seconds while play Balalaika and drink 3 bottles vodka.

bump for saves