Taking Xanax for the first time Cred Forums. I am prolly only gonna do .5mg to be safe and test the waters...

Taking Xanax for the first time Cred Forums. I am prolly only gonna do .5mg to be safe and test the waters. While we wait for it to kick in, why don't you guys share with me your xanax stories, and feel free to give info on it too. Love you faggots!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uamt1fshlJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first update I just swallowed .5mg, looking forward to this.

I got hooked. Bought powder and liquid alprazolam on the dark webs. Totaled 3 cars over 2 year period and plenty of hit and runs in between. Turned kleptomaniac, out of nowhere!, and started stealing from every store I walked into.
Started messing with heroin, od'd twice because of the interaction with Xanax. Lost most of my friends. Lost my mind. Still deal with terrible anxiety and fantasiE about ordering more online.

Handful of the fuckers coupled with a bottle of whiskey and you'll black out
>I stabbed myself in the stomach
>called ambulance
>said random guy from street did it
>woke in hospital
>police serve me court papers

You'll love them, go have an adventure.

0.5mg is fine for a first dose. It takes about 45 mins until you feel it - to me it feels like being really stoned but with more clarity of thought and a generalised body high, it's really pleasant.

I don't really have any crazy stories as I tend to use it on come-downs but having something good to watch or listen to is probably what you're going to want to do.

Sounds like I will have a pretty chill morning.

Also killed my sex drive completely. I didn't even think about women for three good years of my life.
I'd eat about 12-20mg a day. Walked around like a zombie but didn't notice or care. Family called me out and I told them to fuck off.
Stole a laptop from my job, a projector, did a home invasion. I barely remembered tdoing any off these things. I would just wake up with stolen property in my house and slowly piece things together/

Also I have heard because it is a benzo it will make me drowsy, is there a guarantee i will fall asleep, or will i be awake?

damn fam

Go ahead and just take the whole thing and chase it down with liquor. Its not dangerous.

Yeah. If you're not an anxious person to begin with, you may not even really feel it.
I'd recommend a single shot of alcohol or a beer to potentiate it.

All benzos are dangerous with liquor, im only new to xanax not drugs friend xD

I actually do suffer from anxiety mate

Yarp

Well, in that case, don't enjoy it too much! Tolerance builds up FAST. I'd still need about 3 bars to feel anything and I haven't touched it in a year or so.

Lol its a joke and also sarcasm. Benzos and alcohol are fine in moderation. But beside that point, id take .25 every 15 minutes until you feel good

Yeah based on my experience with other benzos I was thinking only taking them once in a while, I usually use opiates for functioning days

Stand up every 15 minutes or so. For me it doesn't really kick in until I walk around. You'll know it's about to kick in when your legs feel heavy

Since I cut it myself down to size will that make it disolve and kick in faster? or is 45 mins usually the standard regardless?

You'll have a great morning. Give it an hour and then stand up and walk around a little - you'll feel what I mean then.

It may well make you sleepy, I find it great to sleep on but resist the urge to use it to sleep when you really don't need it, tolerance builds very quickly and you'll soon become reliant on it.

Like any drug/medicine with pleasant effects you need to be mentally stronger than the desire to re-dose - this is really important.

When I take xanax it usually takes like 5-20 minutes. Just depends how much you've eaten, etc. .5 might be too little. I mean you'll surely feel 'something' with .5, but it's a very low dose.

I only weigh like 150 lbs, need 2mg to feel pretty good and I only take xanax like 3 times per year. Also get a shot of your favorite liquor (that isnt vodka/tequila). Get something that tastes good like brandy, or even a beer/wine

I'll definitely do that, stood up just now and walked around the room for a baseline, will let you now in 15 mins how i feel and so on

Yeah I don't redose ever, if i don't feel anything I will wait a minimum of 12 hours before doing a slightly stronger dose and so forth till i find a sweet spot, hopefully this first time will do it cuz it will also be cheaper on me overall. I take drugs to have a good time and opiates to be able to interact with ppl outside and stay in a positive mood, not to live off them and die from od'ing and mixing and shit lol

I'm not sure but I wouldn't have thought so, it tends to take around 45 mins whenever I've chewed them or swallowed whole - obviously it'll take longer to feel the effects with a full stomach. Don't drink on them either, alcohol and benzo's are a bad idea.

Yeah no drinking for me lol I have made a very good habit to never mix drugs except the occasional weed and alchohol once in a while

Cool, I'll stop lecturing then. It sound like you have your head screwed on so give it another 20-30 mins and enjoy your very chilled-out morning. I'll lurk for a short while as I'm interested to hear your opinion on the experience.

I am gonna sound a little like a scrub on this question but I have heard from some friends that caffeine and xanax specifically are bad, if i drink soda I should be fine right?

lol you were not lecturing at all, I definitely appreciate any input. I don't know it all. xD

Caffeine isn't potent enough to make a difference while you're on xanax. If you smoked crack or something that could cause complications. Don't worry about caffeine.

Boy you taking petty bars lmao those aint no real xans

Thought so, thanks mate!

Been into opioids recently. Tramadol, hydrocodone, percocet. Known about xanax for yonks, but never tried.

how do they compare, high-wise?

yeah the pic isn't mine, just first pic i nabbed from google after searching xanax, mine are yellow but same shape with a fancy r and the numbers 039

It's not a "fun" drug. Alcohol is better if you're looking for that type of effect.

I honestly am not big into the "drunk sluggy" feeling from alchohol

I quit drinking about 10 days ago. Been taking Alprazolam everyday since. They just mellow me out.
>FeelsComfyMan

That is exactly what I am wanting, mellow, chill and comfy on days of relaxation cuz I got off work lol

tl;dr
dont take xanax

Please elaborate why?

UPDATE: My legs feel really warm and almost like it takes me a split hesitation to move them, and head feels very relaxed and calm, think it might be starting to kick in or could it be that first time expectant placebo before a drug kicks in?

Not OP but if you mix it, alcohol especially you have no idea what you are doing and don't remember it. I heard from someone that he showed people his dick while on xanax and thought they were joking when they mentioned it week after but just didn't remember it. You can do stupid shit on it.

Yeah but if you read up I stated I don't ever mix drugs mate, except occasional alchohol and weed, I am so paranoid about mixing that before I even do another drug is a minimum of 12 hours lol safe and sound friend!

took 2mg on no tolerance blacked out dont remember anything from that day. Xanax fucks you up.

write 2-4 reasons

UPDATE: legs feeling heavy now, and still warm, general tranquil feeling and sense of calmness, and almost a "yeah man go with the flow" kinda attitude. I think it is definitely kicking in at least a little bit.

Did you mix it I had 2.5mg first and only time I did it. Had nothing else with it just felt tired and slept for a couple hours.

Nah im good mate, im actually feeling alright and here is where the i dont give a fuck comes in hahaha

That'll be it warming up my friend, the effects should become slightly more pronounced but not worryingly so, sit back and enjoy.

dont chase the bunny thread go

I certainly will Cred Forumsro

you'll feel it after 30 mins or so.

every junkies prologue...

Prolly gonna play Titanfall or MGSV:TPP on this.

still me, take your time incest

Oh I'll take my time alright my dude.

Xanax just relaxes you and make you feel real happy. I call them Happy Pills or Chill Pills

Seems like an appropriate title. xD

Any nice drugs I can take that aren't Amphetamine, Cannabis, Opiates, Bensodiazepines, Cocaine, or Methamphetamine?

I'll tell you what, alcohol ruined my life more than Xanax or Valium ever did. Don't sweat it user, hopefully you don't have an addictive personality otherwise you should be fine. Smooth sailing and enjoy your buzz.

UPDATE: Just lit up a smoke, seems a bit more enjoyable in a more relaxed scenario. Still feeling relaxed, maybe a bit more than earlier a little hard to tell, but all is good here, I am gonna definitely enjoy this, thanks for all the input Cred Forumsros!

My first time taking Xanax was at work. i was a cashier for a dollar store. my co-worker asked me if i ever tried xanax. i said no. asked what its like. she said it just relaxes you and makes you chill tf out. she gave me half a bar (1mg). I took it and 30 mins later I felt really good. Greeted every customer I seen lol I felt really courteous. Ever since then, i've been taking it every now and then just to relax at the end of a long stressful day.

Lsd

Yeah I might get a hold of that. Any other?

DXM is nice if you don't have panic attacks

Sounds like in moderation it really works well. I also plan on only using it like maybe once a week. mostly I smoke weed, when I need to be really sociable I take Oxycodone, and I was planning xanax to be my relief from a weeks worth of work from moving furniture at my first job, and being a cashier at a mom and pop video game store from my second

What are the effects if DMX? I'm a scandifag btw

god tier drug
>really

Any other suggestions? I'm open for anything that won't show up when I piss

Yeah zannies work wonders when you really want to get away from stressful things like bills, car notes, the rent etc. for a little bit. Weed is also my primary choice when I was to catch a quick buzz before or after work...but xanax, i use it for emergency purposes.

you me incest.
do you want to google now?

sounds like we got it figured out mate! xD

Get a dr to write you a scrip for like 5 Xanax for when you have anxiety attacks.
Then buy off black market and use as much as you'd like. Give PO the scrip and don't worry about a thang

youtu.be/uamt1fshlJc

Alright everyone OP here, I am feeling good, and gonna go enjoy this to some metal gear solid 5 now. Have a good one, and thanks for all the inputs, peace Cred Forumsros

Weed or normal tobacco?

From my experience it's like of like a mix between weed and alcohol. You are more mentally aware than alcohol but physically you are as fucked as being drunk not being able to stand properly. Everything becomes entertaining I watched some 15 minute video about a Portuguese candy and I only speak English.

I live in Sweden and I'm already eating fluoxetine. Don't think Xanax is available here:/
I read about it and it says that high doses of dxm might cause false positives for opioids

Haven't touched the shit in over two years now. Last time I used it I ended up taking 6-7 bars then downing 3.5 of actavis. Blacked out and somehow ended up in friends house. They said I was staring at the wall and drooling all over myself. Legit zombie. Body is completely fucked even two years later after a year long addiction of doing rails of Cocaine then coming down with Xanax, Vicodin, and Lean all mixed, daily. I expect to die very young at this rate. Shits fucked. Was fun while it lasted though.

What is the effect of xanax when you got social anxiety and you take .5 or 1mg to go out amongst people?

Just checked it out on fass (list of all medicine available here) and it seems like I can get xanor (showed up on when I searched for xanax). Should I try to get it? Tell the doctor I have severe anxiety attacks and that I need something stronger than fluoxetine until I get xanor?

if your tolerance is low, .5 mg will do and it'll take probably 15-30 mins for the effect to kick. Some say it kicks in right away but for me, it takes awhile.

The doctor might be skeptical and xanax and fluoxetine work differently. It's worth a shot though

But what is the effect? like how will it work on me? will i feel no anxiety?

Well I have depression and the pills don't work anymore, weed worked fine but I can't have something that's not medical show up on my tests. I'll talk to a doctor and try to get something stronger

Will .5 be intoxicating or medicating?

It's a shitty drug. just smoke weed

I first read this as you were taking 5mg for your first time, and I was going to recommend you write down the shit you do in a notebook because you won't have a clue what you did before the blackout.

But .5mg should be nothing special. If anything, you might not stress over shit for an hour.

pls answer

Kek

.5mg is enough to feel its medicinal properties such as relieving anxiety and relaxing your muscles. Taking the whole bar does the same but it's more intense. The effects you'll feel is basically not giving a fuck about anything. There could be a beer chewing on your leg and you wouldn't give a fuck. Xanax is often used to get rid of paranoia or bad trips from other drugs, especially for shrooms and lsd. It just slows your brain down as well as your heart rate and respiratory system.

enjoy potentially having latent epilepsy triggered after using xanax repetitively. even just a few times. stay away from that shit, it will turn you into an animal.

Wrecked all of my adult and serious relationships on Xanax or alcohol or both.
There's no high to expect whatsoever, you're just a normal functioning person without the consequence thinking. You say what you think and do what you feel like and remember nothing of it afterwards.

>a beer chewing on your leg

the sleep you get when you have taken xanax, is not rem, xanax fucks with all of that. i remember waking up mornings still being fucked up and just going about my day doing shit idk....

Will be taking LSD for the first time tomorrow, I'm able to get my hands on 3x 150ug tabs, just got a few questions.

>Should I stick with just one? I want to experience ego death
>Any pointers for making this a more spiritual rather than purely recreational experience?
>If I take them in my room, and have with me food + water + entertainment; am I likely to wander out? Asking because I've taken the equivalent of 6.5mg of xanax in 70mg of temazepam and 90mg of oxazepam. Ended up apparently going on all sorts of adventures I don't remember whatsoever.
>are there any things I should definitely not do on acid?

cheers Cred Forumsros

If you want ego death take all of the tabs, but be prepared Cred Forumsrother

stop XDing you fucking retard

do not compare whatsoever benzodiazepenes and psychedelics...... they are irrelevant to one another unless you are having a " bad " trip or just once you are coming down, i have never tried but.. if you want to experience ego death i say go with mushrooms... 5g dry i have read does the trick... do it in silent darkness, somewhere you will be safe... maybe have a trip sitter in the house with you, but just doing something else... silent maybe lol and just sit down in the middle of the room... and just stay there... look up " heroic dose " ; a part from that, you should try fasting 12-24 hours before you take it

be somewhere safe, have someone who knows what is going on... those are basically the only 2 things you definitely need to do before you start tripping.

hum. if you want to exp ego death, take a dose that scares you. look up online based on your weight etc how many ug you should take. enjoy be safe

etc etc

Why would anyone take that SHIT?
Krokodil is the next step?

thank you for the advice, I understand completely how different benzodiazepines and psychedelics are, didn't mean to compare them. Didn't know if wandering was something that happened from person to person, or from drug to drug, hence why I offered the example.

It's hard for me to get mushies this time of the year in my area, I don't have any contacts that grow spore kits and they certainly aren't growing naturally right now

Fasting is something I forgot about, so cheers

A WILD SLIMER APPEARS!!!!

>Take Xanax for the first time
>Also had been drinking
>Wreck into cop car
>Dui #1
>Take xanax while drinking
>Drive
>Get Dui #2
>Take xanax alone in high dose
>Break window out of large store with my bare hands
>3rd time in jail
>Get stitches and all that fun stuff
>Take exceedingly high dose of Xanax with large amount of alcohol
>Try to stab family member
>Go to jail

I probably took xanax about 1000 or so times over a period of 10 years and commonly with alcohol. Start slow and try not to mix with alcohol or barbiturates.

it feels like i already know this story. looks like i have harry potters scar on my wrist, the doctor had to fix a tendon or someshit. and was showing a student how to do it well. looks like i did it to myself which, i guess i did, punching through thick glass. smh....