>become friends with outcast types
>get into drugs and leave home at 14 for 2yrs
>drop out of school with year 10 pass
>come back home get call centre job
>call centre job crushes soul
>spend all my time gaming or with partner
>no prospects for future. no money.
what next?

Drugs were there for you before and they're there for you now.

good luck

everyday i think bout pic.
but im not a dumbass, i have the ability to do shit. lack of education just means no chance to prove worth.

smoke pot nightly to numb myself.
fucks up my sleep hard. lack of motivation to change too. doesnt help money situation either.
not going back to harder stuff cause i like having what little of my brain remains.

Sign up for some courses nigga, apply yourself. I know it seems like a lot of effort, and you probably just cannot be bothered (believe me, I know the feeling), but it'll pay of in the long run. Trust.

i do trust and i want to.
interests atm are gaming and music.
not lucrative careers unless in top .1%
dont want to do some course and get a shit job
where i'm just as depressed as call centre
call centre i earnt up to $37.50 an hour.
might as well go back to that if im resigning myself to being depresslord.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wouldn't want to work in a call centre either. Know plenty of people who have and fucking hated it. The pay's decent because nobody wants to do it really. It's not worth the stress. And i regards to your interests, there are plenty of courses on offer for those things now, which is honestly great. My big 'academic' interest is art, so I'm not exactly in line to make huge amounts of money unless it's some exceptional case. I just want to do something I'll enjoy for the rest of life rather than being stuck in a dead-end job, stuck dealing with the shit I have to currently. You know?

i do know. monetary success is important to me for a few reasons though:
got to get the fuck out of home
got to own my own properly in a a country where a cheap house is $500,000
want to become self sufficient and reliant / grow my own shit, quit working and enjoy life with responsibilities, tasks to do during the day, animals etc
cant do anything without dollars.

get into a trade. building, mechanic, landscaping etc
landscaping's good cause you don't generally get drug tested and you're outside all day

I hear you man. Money is unfortunately the key to making pretty much anything work, which sucks.

Suicide bomb your call center - bitch.

i like the landscaping suggestion.
fits in well with future shit.
cheers man.

yeah man i got into it recently, best job i ever did

>partner
> u some kind of gay homosexual buddy?

it got outsourced overseas/ shut down here for fraud.

gender neutral speak is progressive. you wouldn't understand you alt right misogynist.

yeah.. homo.

how'd you get into it?

just started looking for part-time work, bullshitted them a bit (told them i'd done the work before and anything i didn't know i'd pick up quick etc), moved up to full-time when the boss realised i wasn't a lazy shit

At this point just kill yourself.
Jk, get a manual labor job.

mostly labour work / not designing and shit?
i'd like to become my own boss. would have to apprentice and be poor for a while though.

looking thats like the best option.
at least i'll get fit and tired from a days work.

yeah just labouring for me, i'm studying other shit. you'd probably have to do a cert or something to do design, just to prove to clients that you know what you're doing. otherwise just do an apprenticeship.

yeah. cheers man.
i get pretty defeatist at times.
lifes got to be better than this though,
i'm gon make it work

no worries braj you got dis