Really now?

Really now?
Apparently we're being shut down and this is a triumph for feminism

>Giving Cred Forums a common enemy in their most dire hour

They dunnit

Let's pretend it does shut down one day. Do we all give up and meet over at reddit? Srsly?

There is more than one chan you fucking autist.

this

Post moar of those boobs.

Then rejoice that the piece of shit Cred Forums is shut down, seriously Cred Forums should be renamed facebook9gagredditchan

Yeah, but where do we all regroup to recreate the classic Cred Forums shitposting feels?

feminist didnt do shit tho

Bqck to 2chan?

More? My chubby fiancé

>goes to 2chan
>everything is in japanese
what

Moar

More.

Is Cred Forums really going to close?

there might be chances

Male checking in that thinks many woman are underappreciated.

These new feminists are setting back the movement for equality by demanding special treatment. Fuck this shit. Fuck those selfish shits that are taking advantage of a PC landscape to get what they want.

Unlikely

For real. I literally hate feminists more than ISIS. At least they're doing something other than whining and bitching 24/7

Any no bra?

She's never sent me nudes without face, so won't be posting those sorry. This is actually the last one which isn't practiacally a repeat anyway. I've.got no more on my phone.

There is no point in shutting down Cred Forums as long as you can be anonymous on the internet. Else a new Cred Forums/other websites will pop up.

Precisely. The only reason to shut down would be if it were actually costing money to run/host beyond reasonable justification.

That's what's happening. That chink is losing money.

Cred Forums used to be a work of art.
You probably came in summer of 2013 and thought it was hilarious. Fuck off to reddit

If we lose Cred Forums, do we just raid reddit and tumblr until someone else decides to put up with our shit and gives us a containment board?

Thats the most retarded shit I've heard in a while.

In all fairness, I can't think of anyone, present company included, for whom shutting down Cred Forums wouldn't be a triumph.

You cannot contain this level of faggotry.

I would open a fucking meeting every week to talk shit however I like.
Oh wait, that already happened. It's called night at the pub. Cred Forums is just an expression of what guys really are.
But not the cucks, that is just a sad group of losers

Guys. Guys. Guys. Let's make 5chan

The last epic thing that came out of here vs femitards was Thinnerbeauty.

With a close runner up a few months earlier with that guys thread.

holy shit kid. don't talk about Cred Forums like its a unique secret clan ob Cred Forumstards. there are several different chans, all got Cred Forums. u aint special

Yes please, do it

And so they closed Cred Forums... we migrate to the pony board and make it the new b. Fuck ponies

welcome to the internets

you're obviously new here

Fucking new fags lol just go 8.chan half chan shit anyway

Kek

>ylyl