My wife wears this bikini around my friends and then likes to wonder how many of them jerked off to her. would you b?

my wife wears this bikini around my friends and then likes to wonder how many of them jerked off to her. would you b?

check'd

And I already did

innitialy i would have said yes then you told me how conceited she clearly is so no

Jupp/10

Front?

> wife

no, i wouldnt wear a bikini and wonder if some1 jerks off to me

this...

and nudes... send em

What's the blue spot above her crack?

Let's see her face you dumb fuckin goof

HAve to see front

a beard

Is that her OP?

craggy ass. the upper entrance to her ass crack is dark and forbidding, and the general shape of her cheeks is sad and saggy. if your friends beat off to her, then they are pathetic.

Well I ain't ya friend pinhead but if this is your wife then I'll jerk off to this pic later. So tell her yes

OP here, lots of requests for the front

well why would I care what some dumb ignoramus fucker on b says anyway you can go kill yourself pathetic bitch

face and full name now

Just post nudes.

And Im done, thanks m8

if that's the size she wears around guys, ...

got nudes?

Moar

No. She's not even hot. I don't like flat asses

what a spankable ass

Hnnnnnnggg, I wanna drain my balls deep in your wife's ass dude

not my type tbh. but if she wears skimpy bikinis and acts like a skank i might beat off about that.

Not bad. More

your wife wears what is called "Wicked Weasel" bikinis

she's probably banged half your mates by now btw

kissing her is basically cum swap roulette

rofl, what? do you realize how hypocritical that is?

>likes to wonder how many of them jerked off to her
None. She look fucking ridiculous
>would you b?
No

why did you photoshop her butt crack?

Dark and dirty ass crack, would not bang at all. Go invest in a bidet you filthy animals.

meh

You should get a couple of your mates to hit on her OP while your wife thinks you're not home. Hide somewhere in your house and see what goes down

do you jerk off wondering how many times she's cheated on you?

is she crazy in bed?

If fuck her right there in your outdoor shower while you were watching and beating your dick off OP.

do you live in Queensland, Australia?

I'll come fuck your wife if that's what gets you going

buddy are you fuckin braindead or something like how fuckin stupid do you faggots gotta be man and i'm the hyprocitcal one wow

now stop commentin on my b thread you retard goof

If I knew her I'd be fapping even harder than I am right now.

Yup, OP is a potato faggot with a itty-bitty titty wife.

does she post bikini pics on FB for her friends?

Post more ass.

kek op confirmed autismo

that was my first comment you pathetic dork.

>well why would I care what some dumb ignoramus fucker on b says

>would you b?

you obviously give TOO MUCH of a shit. you're such a weak and pathetic bitch that other dudes fucking you wife turns you on. you're a waste of space.

No. Cellulite and builder's bum is a big turn off for me.
What the fuck is going on with her asscrack? Is it just a shit-tier attempt on photoshop to darken and make it more obvious, or is the rot from all your buddies' diseased, lumpy spunk in her asshole starting to spread up her back?

hijacked thread. none of the hostile replies have photos. and none of the photo replies have anything hostile.

more of her tits to calm things down

haha wow says the faggot who types on b and think he better then me listen up you fuck head dumbass you probably dont even have a girl in your life accept youre mother who tucks you in faggot so get a grip on life fagot

Loving those tiny nipples! Pls post more op.

probably most of them; everyone loves a mate's slutty gf. I would too, ass slightly lumpy but overall nice shape, 7/10. Little whore bikini, obviously likes the attention, 9/10.
Tits on the small side , but like the mole and love the nipples, 8/10. Bj lips look good but face could be a bit dorky, need face pic to confirm, but provisional 6/10

pussy?

Seconded

OP is kill?

Lets see that filthy cum hole

Quit being such a tease and share her with your buddies. A gang bang would loosen up the tension.

>your wife wears what is called "Wicked Weasel" bikinis
>she's probably banged half your mates by now btw
>kissing her is basically cum swap roulette
Wicked Weasel is the most overpriced slutwear out there. Sure OP loves to garnish this trophy of his. When you knocking her up?

this

Great tits would suck. Just big enough to wrap around a big cock.

Dude, youre the one posting your wifes saggy ass on this site for some kind of validation as to whether shes hot or not, and then getting mighty butthurt about any negative comments

U'r wife is a dirty slut pse organizer a gangbang with us Cred Forums

Love your slam piggy. How many of your friends have you shared her with or does she just go behind your back to fuck them?

haha what the fuck is up with her ass?

Just do what I do.
Bring camera to the beach, take fun photos of me and friends and some of my GF from very reveling angles showing camel toes, cleavage and pokies when her nipples are hard as she gets out of the water.
Put all photos in dropbox folder and send the links to my friends.
Fapping on my wife guaranteed.

This bitch's name is Natalie

Imagining her cunt full of a few of your mates cum

post example!

How old is your hot wife?

Any pics between those nice long legs?

Asks /b for an opinion

Gets an answer

Doesn't like it

Cries like a little bitch

FFS

She's probably banging his friends

NO probably about it. Every time he leaves she's getting herself a nice hard friend-cock that's bigger and firmer than his ever could be.

"Wife" is a trap

front is okay

she got no ass tho, i can't fap if there is no ass

>psst
Hey kids, op is gone.

I don't understand why some of these fags are saying your wife isn't hot. I would fuck the living shit out of her. You lucky lucky man

tht looks disgusting