What do you guys think will happen when Hillary Clinton is in office? Donald Trump is a plant for her evil ass to win...

What do you guys think will happen when Hillary Clinton is in office? Donald Trump is a plant for her evil ass to win. Do you really believe the system is legitimate? Cause this shits so rigged it's retarded.we are getting buttfucked by a 15"dick with no lube.

What will happen? The world will spin on as before. Nothing evil about Hillary, she'll make a fine President. Looking forward to it.

How much do you get paid to say that? I could use some extra cash

Fuck off shill. She'll start a war with Russia, pander to social Justice and ruin everything, and you know it.

Well, being that I've had my own business for 20 years, and business has always been better under Dem presidents, I stand to do very well when Hillary is elected. So...

The GOP had over a dozen really good candidates who they could have nominated to run against her. The conservative fear advertisements, rich people worshipping pseudo Christianity and complete negativity backfired to not only create Trump, but pave his way. The worst president in US history (G W Bush) would be supported by EVERYONE who has a brain if he ran against Trump. Blame GOP politics since the mid 90s, kind of like the poor rewarding rich hating thing in between the 60s and 70s, Regan beating it in the 80s.

Nothing evil about Hillary...... You're a fucking retarded faggot. She's a lying cunt .Things in America will never change. The rich will profit off the poor and corporations will control everything. If you dont believe that you are a fucking moron and should kill yourself.

She will ruin the USA once and for all. Cause irreversible damage to every sector and kill more people..her trait.

"LIAR" - the default non-specific accusation of the righties when they've got nothing else.

You just described Trump. Hillary will be a 3rd (and 4th) Obama term. And looking around, that seems pretty darn good.

We are so fucked. Fuck republicans and democrats.

Cred Forums tards don't have much to say to that

If you support Hillary or Trump you are fucking retarded .. Out of 300 million people these are the two fuckface lying niggers we choose. This election is so rigged if you don't believe that you're a fucking retard.

I think Hillary will make all the immigrants and niggers into her personal army. Then they'll enslave the white people.

Democrats pump USD, Republicans pump commodities.

It just depends on what business you're in

You know, when the US finally collapses, a lot of people are going to be very happy as its influence stops shitting the world up. And when the Middle East follows, life will be even better.

Who will we have to thank? Either Hillary Clinton, who will have directly been responsible for the collapse of the US, or the people themselves once their 'culture and society' implodes from the sheer rage at a mere standard numnuts getting into office.

How is it rigged? I'm curious. We all vote and the votes aren't fudged. They are county by individual precints that are so decentralized from the federal government. Are you saying that votes themselves are rigged by each precint?

Or is the easier answer that we really don't determine candidates? That's also not true because of the previous stated way on how votes are counted. Its more plausible that the electorate is made of retards, 1/4 of americans are retarded you know? Hillary supporters tend to think the scandals are just slander and Trump supporters think he's the second coming in the form of a big dumb idiot.

Hillary is legit. Things will be stable and education and healthcare investments will increase. Plus, democrats are statically better for the economy. Do make sure to vote though

first post in and it's a shill ladies and gentlemen.

... or you're just wrong. Which is FAR more likely.

rumor is CTR is going to make a big push this month. they will be asking for volunteers.
keep an eye on this site for more information.

Democrats pump THE economy, Republicans pump THEIR economy.

This kids, is a rare sighting of an adult. Pay attention, please.

it makes no difference who wins

you will still get up and go to work every day and work yourself to an early grave just to mearly exist

Same shit as the last 8 years. Obama continued all the Bush initiatives, and Mitch McCinnels congress made sure he couldn't do shit but executive orders beyond that. A Hitlery presidency will be exactly the same. The people who make and enact the policies that shape our country do not change with the admin of its figurehead.

Prepare for more crushing boredom.

Wow either you're as retarded as that guy is or you're a samefag and I think I know which one it is.

The rich get richer, the endless wars will continue, the injustices will remain, crappy outdated energy technologies will be maintained, no new ideas will be pursued, and the US will spend another 4 years deferring progress in a rapidly advancing technological era with every other country on earth at very least nipping at its heels if not already passing it by.

Unfortunately, the outlook is even worse under GOP leadership.

Some choice...

Fuck Hillary and Trump. How is it rigged.... Are you fucking that retarded... ? They can say whoever they want wins. Are you going to count the votes? I bet they will make it look close then Hillary will win. Same shit happened in Florida with Bush and Gore. In reality doesn't fucking matter we are fucked.

I just want to make sure human beings die out before they spread off this rock and contaminate the rest of the solar system.

Would be awesome if we could colonize Mars and have interplanetary Wars.