Why do loyalist bastards love getting fucked up the ass by the English so much?

Why do loyalist bastards love getting fucked up the ass by the English so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

scotsman.com/news/scotland-couldn-t-have-second-referendum-without-permission-of-rest-of-the-uk-1-4103938
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

face it Paddy, Ireland is England's bitch

Seriously ! NOBODY in the civilized world gives a fuck about your dirty little 3rd world island. Go pick some potatoes you dumb fucking mick

ITT: English cunts getting mad that after owning most of the world for centuries nobody loves them anymore

how many potatoes does it take to kill an irishman?

none

ITT: Irish cunts getting mad that after not owning anything for centuries nobody loved them ever because they can only get wasted on cheap booze, fall unconcious in a shop doorway and shit themselves

and yet you british wonder why nobody likes you anymore with that language

Lel

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

NO SURRENDER

literally no one in the world cares

We care and that's all that matters

NOT AN INCH

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

At least people are starting to wake up to it, we'll soon be out of the UK. Maybe we'll take NI with us (if they ask) in some sort of confederation temporarily while paving the road to Irish reunification.

>We care and no one else does

ftfy

Ashamed to share an island with you

Loyalists = Cucks to daddy England. Sell out fucks will die when Gerry gets them

We've never been closer to reunification as today, and support will only increase

HOLY MOSES I AM DYING

JUST A WORD BEFORE I GO

SET THE POPE UP ON A TABLE

AND RAM A POKER UP HIS HOOOOOLY MOSES I AM DYING

this. Hopefully people in NI will finally start to realise that the english don't give a single shit about them

>thicc fugly protestants will never march down your street
why even bomb civilians?

chav convention

QUIS SEPARABIT

orange they are indeed. fucking hell don't you English know how to apply makeup?

ULSTER SAYS NO

The fuck am I looking at? Is that a FAL, two Webly's, and a STEN?

They just don't have the intellect to properly supply themselves even though they get a shitload of money from Westminster. The English are the dumbest fucks in Europe and everyone who supports them is even dumber.

For something nobody cares about I sure am I getting a lot of response

Deal with pic related, OP

BASED ULSTER

Need London permission for this, never going to happen and yer dont even have the numbers, nor the case for it

NO, no pope of Rome!
No chapel to darken my eye
No rosery beads, no pope and no prejst,
And every day's like the 12th of Julyyy!

Based defenders

kek, keep up with the delusion there down south, we're getting out whether you like it or not. Don't worry you'll still have Wales to leech off of since they apparently have bred so much with you dirty English cunts that their brains have shrunk and now like it.

This is now an England hate thread

average loyalist

Lets all be reminded that the current younger generations born in N.I give less and less of a fuck about the rife sectarianism promoted by the idiots stuck in the 70's and 80's.
I live outside Belfast and would be very happy to move to an entirely different country. Our politics is backward and embarrassing.
Where do you live friend?

don't let English genes ruin your gene pool. Shut the borders with England and Wales

im just gonna ask this here since all the potato niggera are here.

whats the refugee situation in ireland, is it dangerous, whats the chance ill get killed by some potato fuckers car bomb? and lastly is it nice this time of year?

scotsman.com/news/scotland-couldn-t-have-second-referendum-without-permission-of-rest-of-the-uk-1-4103938

I'm assuming you're american? no chance, or at least close to zero compared to the chance of getting shot by your fellow countrymen. You're 1000 times more likely to die in America than in Europe

good, only increases independence mood further. We'll have a second ref whether May likes it or not

>scotsman
bunch of England lovers

times are changing, soon barely anyone will be religious anymore in the Irelands and then we'll be as brothers once more