People in large masses tend to be stupid

filthy liberals

>6969
confirmed

human nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4

only thing you need my friend

Kikes, Niggers, Sandniggers, women leaving the kitchen, newfags, OP

Were you not here yesterday when an OP bought a homeless man icecream?

People using the letter z when they should spell it summarise

Hillary Clinton.

But how can one become a veteran if they've never been a newfag?

jews

elite four
(NATO, UN, Lizard-People, Jews)

Cred Forums

niggers

no

That looks like ralphies little brother from a Christmas story.

The people voting Trump/Hillary, Niggers, spics, whites, chinks, sand niggers, gingers, children, old people, middle aged, Op is a faggot, you are a faggot, as am I.

Humans

Is that a vz58? Looks epic in contrast.

Plutocracy coupled with dumbing down the public, new Dark Ages will ensue. Read history. Power knows history, the stupid repeats history following Power's tricks.

life

the last line in the rhyme for remembering how many days are in each month... "except for february alone dadadada..."

>nothing wrong with newfags
Sounds like something a newfag would say

Well done

I feel like you're all that slightly overweight kissless virgin in the back of biology class wearing a Unit XXL t-shirt who is always sweating and claims to know MMA

All problems facing humanity today have been theoretically solved, yet isn't applied.

>summarize what's wrong with the world
>Cred Forums
There ya go.

Hey there newfag.

>cancer
>genetics
>energy
>economics
>government

Nothing but Greed.

Two words, dirt skins

yeah you're fucken stupid

Bear with me, this is going to be a long one. Excuse me if I sound like a fucking commie:

>The world's governments are all corrupted timewasters that always make bad decisions and take forever to make them anyway
>Society no longer wants to have morals and is equally corrupt
>Most people are in fact out for themselves
>Religion still exists and still exerts a negative influence on the world
>The next cycle of hate is currently flaring up, and its target is the white population, specifically men
>Third world countries, communist countries and ruined countries in general still exist, despite the problems being somewhat fixable through either unified worldly government expenditure or political assassinations (depending on the situation)
>Society also has an obsession with normalising and pandering to things that are detrimental to it (SJWs, transexuals, furries, pedophiles in some cases, 3rd wave feminists etc.) while simultaneously censoring and demonising those that criticise this
>The environment is being provably ruined yet global leaders make false policies about it and take no real action
>The global population is ridiculously large and completely unsustainable
>It is virtually impossible to change anybody's opinion nowadays, no matter what evidence/facts/reasoning is used

There's more of course but this is what it boils down to.

Donald Trump. Actually. No joke no exaggeration. Im not from US btw. I bet if he does get elected someone will try to assassinate straight away lol

>cancer
I don't doubt there is a cure, but it's more profitable to treat it than cure it.

>genetics
Castration for the most part.

>energy
m.youtube com/watch?v=qlTA3rnpgzU

>economics & government
Utopian societies are a pipe dream.
://www.quora com/What-are-serious-specific-and-significant-reasons-why-a-utopia-is-impossible

pretty much well summed up.

the illusion of scarcity

Not enough Weed.

There is nothing wrong with the world. Our civilisation is just in it's decline like every other before it. The greater and greater degeneracy from the left is among other things just a symtom of this. We can try to fight it, but in the end western Europe and north america will be brought down by sandniggers and south americans. Ironically, the degenerate leftist and the jews who encouraged this will be the first to be purged when these groups gain power. I don't know what will happen to Russia or China, but just in case im currently learning russian as a 4th language in case I have to leave Germany and the US is not an option for some unforseen reason.

Cred Forums itself

Everything

Spot on

@OP

The real answer is Platos Cave , too lazy to get you a link but generally speaking the reason you cannot change the world for the better is because everyone past their teenage years are already institutionalized by their own environment and up-bringing. (I.E being a slave in platos cave) , only the people that can find the truth after experiencing reality for what it really is can change things and even then people do not care generally for anyone else but themselves (its been scientifically proven).

Nothing is ever going to change , we are all puppets on a string owned by the society we live in based on powerful and controlling corporations and governments.

The ONLY way at this moment in time i think anyone could actually regain control is if they became rich through hard work and were smart with their money , money does not buy you freedom so to speak but it does give you options and if its difficult in one part of the world its simple move elsewhere and enjoy life to the best of your ability while you can.

Happiness is created from within , it is not how much you have but how much you enjoy that creates happiness.

Human beings hormone levels.
Everything wrong in the world could quite easily be fixed by an airborne gene therapy, that permantly alters the human mind to have *slightly* higher endorphin levels and lower testosterone levels. Boom. Everybody's happy, people quit acting like aggressive apes, robots do all the work, people relax. Literally every ethnicity, nation, enemy in war, & entire species in the world can be subdued this way.

But no, we need the unruly mass of violent savages, as working stock, convinced clawing each other's eyes out is in your own self interest, to prop up our great ancient power/wealth schemes.

Some group of researchers will take it upon themselves to fix this before long.

Google's, queers, and Semites. FITFY you were real close though.

Lawlessness and the lack of fearing God.
When Christ returns, we will reign under his rule.

omnicide

people keep arguing over useless bullshit political issues while the real problem is we're fucking up the whole planet in the glory of money and this will create even more useless bullshit political issues

This would also bring about the end of progress.
Progress is driven by aggression, competition, testosterone.

simple:
we have private production and a resulting exchange relation that doesn't care about the needs but profit.

solution:
produce as a society for the needs of the people.

>we will reign under his rule.

I don't think you understand how government works.

The human minds primitive desire to sit in judgement of all things, regardless of whether it's qualified.

Fuck, humans even imagine supernatural god-beings whose only quality is judgement. Highest office on the land? Supreme Court judge.

Oh how we wish to have the absolute power that unquestionable righteousness implies.

Exactly. We can't tax people sitting around enjoying themselves.

Though, you'll be surprised to discover how much discovery and invention comes not from aggression, competition, and short-tempered testosterone fits, but from quiet, prolonged study by bookish dorks locked away for years in labs and workshops.

Or the rapture, for that matter.

They're packing up and leaving for paradise (though it sounds like hell to me), not sticking around ruling jack shit.

Trump almost became president. That says something pretty embarrassing about America.

And yet, it is you who wants everyone to go back in time to live in the past, the 1400s, the 1100s, before the radical progressive innovation of basic modern hygiene.

Currently Muslims. Though it may be more accurate to say brown people in general

Everything

People.

Liberals, Jews, Niggers