youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1xsbbcHVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tw2zxUBWNE
youtube.com/watch?v=aGtXK4UESPk
youtube.com/watch?v=ChUqX58B0B8
youtu.be/yZd_gS-Gm0E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4fjc-ny-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

カラミチーマス

Oh alright, we will probably kill him few more times today.
Even when noone is posting you are still looking at lewd things and places.
Roll

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I detect a hint of hostility for whatever reason

youtube.com/watch?v=ntg7oifwfuk

not hostile at all just a little teasing/silly

Ahoy!

I believe you Nui. For now...

So wutcha doing? Anything interdastin'?

I agree. Sia a shit.
Doesnt count.

Game is still running. Heres a new rollerino.

Lets Nightcap Rory!

Rules
>rolling between 1 and 09
>anything over 12 is an instant fail
>10 is also now a failure
>So is 9
>rerolls allowed and encouraged
Exceptions
Dubs - you choose the drink
Trips - two drinks. Mix and match.
Quads - one of all. Just fuck my life up.

That's fine then, no bully though

Why would you say that?

Here.

>those lips rory has
I wanna kiss em

i wouldnt bully you

Claimu
Not much, just setting up brawl mods and listening to music as usual.

How about you?
It very well should, i saved those cute Goron lads!

still here

I wish more people didn't

Hello all, in the process of breathing life into meself

Karamichiimasu
If you're going for the claim try
クライムです unless it's a meme or something

Hello!

Looks like Rory doesn't want to live today.

Hi Tomokokoro

Tristana claimed

hi

tru i h8 bullies... i get bullied a lot ;_ ;

How many brawl mods are there? You don't get tired of just setting them up not playing? It's like skyrom modding for me.

Is okay, we can lick other's wounds

Not my mack daddy, but still a 23 year old single malt. Kinda salty.
>goddamnit asian moot and your slanty gook eyed image size

love me some kill bitches

i dunno that sounds kinda gross...

How are you this morning?

Are there any alternatives?

just kicked open a game of LoL playing new yorick but took wrong mysteries and runes already

hugs of course, ya goof

Probably thousands, maybe more, and most of them are incredible.

I do take the time to play it, but i have to check if anything freezes before actually playing with someone else.

I don't know how to feel about this

brb fresh air

Pretty sure that's not what you really want me to do.

Nice integers tho.

B Rabbit not as cute as my Alice
It is slightly depressing
I should be home pretty early today. I just need to wait to hand in an assignment in an hour and a half then I can get on the bus for home
>
>

It's basically a new way of saying what I used to say "Calamity-masu'd" also, I don't really like クライムです too much

see ya

Are you implying something? Maybe I'm just playing hard to get.

>Tfw realize wrong sets.
You'll be alright

Oh ok. Got it

Lets see if i can get quads again.
Because thats what you do, lewdest one.
Fair enough, i guess ill wait and play wt till then.

this thread seems way to nice to be on Cred Forums, whats up with that

"Calamity-masu"

Sandra, why are you bullying me?

Game was done. 05 was rolled
We dont belong anywhere else

not want you or something

(You)

Who would have known, the meanies on Cred Forums are the ones who want some love.

You're waifu has a generic japanese last name

dont worry neither do i

You're waifu is actually the whorest Vocaloid, waifu wise
And the previous miku was a huge fag

isnt allowed on Cred Forums but mods do nothing

Mary sue

its going ok

that tends to happen when your waifu is japanese

Why not?
Lame

No picture, opinion discarded.

Watanabe and akiyama are most generic.

>isnt allowed on Cred Forums
everythings allowd on Cred Forums, that's the point isn't it

Nice pseudo-elitism
Back in my day elitism used to mean something

No bullying allowed! Whyy?

>t. Yamada

Avatarfagging is banned on Cred Forums, but Nipmoot doesn't seem to care.

Fuck off with your pseudo-elitism, newfag

We have waifus from video games.
Still. 23 year old single malt was rolled.

So damn hungry at 11pm. I should have eaten more.

yes i am ""pseudo-elitist""

The return of Travis Two-knives?

>Rory-sama

global rules keep effect on all boards unless there is a pin on the front page that says it doesnt

Eat some more you retard. Or any time you want food you have to go out into the outback and hunt?
Newfags can't be elite

No, bullying is alowed.
I see no rules against it.
Yes but its not whatever 07 was

good thing im not trying to be
how do you know im new

Well I'm off for now. Take care all

>being this new
The rules of each board says which global rules DO effect the board
The (You) meme is for elitist when they get btfo'd, newfag

I should be sleeping due to work at 7am. I like my decent sleep.
Fuck it. Plate of meat it is.
07 is Makotos thing.

Good luck with your game
>Tristana

No bullying is allowed*
Extra comma you got there

Back in your days you tried to post normally instead of attention whoring the whole time.

lol wtf are you even talking about
go away idiot

>implying you knew about me back in the days
OVER NINE THOUSAND KEKS

thats what i mean fgt.

Is it surprising because you were never relevant?

Did Mai tell the newfag this?
Fuck off newfag. I bet you think you're elitist because your in a chat outside /waifu/.
Karen likes me -_-

it's only the FIFTH most common jap surname

how rude

>Karen likes me
I'll tell the imam.

>No bullying is allowed*
*bullying is allowed
Fixed it again.

100% haram

what is the (you) meme ment to do? I've always been running appchan so I just thought it meant someone was replying to you.

Claiming

rei ayanami is my waifu

Seasonal as fuck
Elitist use it to damage control after the get btfo'd
Rei ayanami is a shit

I also enjoy talking to walls

Not me, but I support their interpretation.

Nice, 8/10 choice.
>Not choosing Hawkeye
>Comes with free dog

>t. Gendou

Mi Liu is off his meds again.

Rules state to insult.
Welcome Yuno no. 6.

oh there all me

Heh jokes on you i just took them, its 8:40 AM

Then what are the other filenames?

Which channel will we go to once Cred Forums gets rooted?

Buenos dias.

You know.

I understand I'm new and don't meme as hard as you all but what's the Mi Liu thing?

>sample
Fuck off with your gay bullshit, you abo

just got a big ass folder of em' filenames are more or less random

>implying shkreli won't be our savior

Mi Liu fight me. I'm the shitter shitposter, and you'll never surpass my mediocre effort level.

What a goy.

Its a meme you dip
I have to use samples because of Asian Moot you fucking slant
Then you arent a good 4 of the other Yunos.

Underrated post.

Shut up! Don't bully!
>slant
Every time I hear that word I think of Jeremy Clarkson.

>
Who is even in the thread?

It's pretty far off to the right side, it shouldn't be in the way of anything you want to do. I was going to get a third one last night, but there was an eclipse so I did that instead before sleep
>

Oh, I mean to ask you, if I buy something with energy hardpoints, can I just drop whatever weapon is on there and put on PPCs? For both IS and Clan?

I have to go

Thanks based Hatsune

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oCoObsxGg

Unfortunately they aren't doing anything.
This acually sounds like something that could happen.
I dont have anything but building to do anyways.
Already got my set.

.mialC

Yep. But depending on the mech, PPCs might not be good in the mech at all. Also need to be checking the mounts on mechs, quirks and availability of tonnage for cooling. PPCs are hot as all hell and on maps like Tourmaline, Mining and Mordor you will be feeling it.
Slant is an old Asian slur.

.lluf er'ew ffo kcuF

.ereh elpoep 12 ylno s'erehT

Reddit

I know it is. That's why Clarkson got fired.

Okay, that's where I'm at with my Hunch ... cooling is killing me. Wanted to do a Light or Med PPC build, but wasn't sure what the rules for dismounting/remounting weapons were. I still don't totally understand the clan modular weapons thing.

gniylpmi

>

.gnihtemos gniylpmi mi taht gniylpmy>

And a nyanpasu to all

ko

Clan modulars only come into play with Omnipods. And yeah, skills help with cooling. 3 of a variant with Basic skills unlocks elite skills. Elite with 3 variants doubles the Basics. As far as weapon mounts go, all Energy fits in energy, Ballistic in ballistic and Missile in missile. Only the Omnipod mechs can change the hardpoints in a variant and the Hunchback isnt an Omnipod mech.
Id also suggest consumable modules. Coolshot 9s are standard. UAVs help when LRMs are flying. Strikes are for a little extra damage from dakka mechs.
Expand the dongening.

Tsuzu passed me some neat armour last night. The downside is that it attracts things lol

  ▲
▲ ▲

I can do that too

▲▲

Okay, thought about the coolshot. So I should buy Hunch IIC variants to consolidate my XP to those?

Naisu

I heard you downed Moon Lord already.
Wat.

I fucked up, i'll try again

▲▲

MAGODO~!

psh watch this
>>▲
>▲▲
im the best

▲▲

▲▲

▲▲

▲▲

SPOOKI BOOKI!

You earn XP per variant. I would save global XP for use on global modules, starting with Radar Deprivation, Seismic Sensor and Advanced Zoom. Its hard as hell if you get variants you dislike but have to level, but highly rewarding. Once you have 3 variants Elited, you only need to Basic the 3 other variants of other mechs in the class to advance one mech in that to Elite.
Case in point, the first chassis I mastered was the Raven. I managed to Basic the Jenners, then outright Mastered the Oxide without first eliting the other 2. And I have at least 3 mechs of each class Mastered.

The solar or whatever it was called?
Yes, few times already

▲▲
▲▲
▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲
▲▲
▲▲
▲▲
▲▲K
▲▲

Thats easy
>>
>▲▲

▲▲

So my EXP (not GEXP) goes into the specific variant of the Hunchback IIC I have, not into "Huchback IIC" as a variant of "Medium", correct?

>>▲
>▲▲

gj

Went to skills tab, that explained it. Dumb question.

The XP you earn on the IIC-A stays with the IIC-A, does not transfer to the IIC-B or other variants, no.

Meh. I wish I had played there more than once, not like I would contribute much.
Do you have any more goals for this world or will you start over at some point?

Im pressing all the right buttons to triforce but it's not working. Is 255 a space now or something?

The dongening is upon us all
What's up with you dudes?

The ceiling

Yeah. And a light spear that is amazing. It crits over 1K

youtube.com/watch?v=v80NOx0Ip2c

WOW YOU FUCKER THATS MY MEME

Prices. And capitalism. You?

Not much. Waiting for the pass out of sleep.
youtu.be/SAZwQwMc8Us

I dont know.
I should get one. Not tht i need it.

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1xsbbcHVY

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you desufags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE THREAD SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH SUISEISEKI BLASTED ALL OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does desu even mean?? Why on earth would you associate it with fucking Cred Forums? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "Desu" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Cred Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Rozen maiden doll Suiseiseki.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: Suiseiseki poster arrives. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a Rozen maiden anime girl. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school Cred Forums images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Cred Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck off, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tw2zxUBWNE

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

ceiling

youtube.com/watch?v=aGtXK4UESPk
i bet u like pogo

wow you are fast
im gonna give you a (you) for that

What if I tell you that I have no idea what pogo is.
>buy now (name your price)
This is what I like to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChUqX58B0B8

Pogo is fagottron.

I'm not sure where they come from. I also got something called a Neptune's Shell, seems like it would be handy for the ocean

then i would link pogo
p pleasant music he makes
youtu.be/yZd_gS-Gm0E

The Neptune's shell turns you into a triton everytime you touch water.
Hello.

>takes samples
>sequences and balances them perfectly
>is a good producer

WOW POGO IS SHIT

>triton
Merfolk

I have that cap.

Post it. Or it never happened.
Well, yeah? Fuck you too mister user.

That's a big image.

good morning
sleep good?
hey nepu nepu

Assuming I will enjoy his other stuff as much as this track, then I love Pogo.
Awesome sampling and those cymbals are very catchy. Will definitely check out more later.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4fjc-ny-o

>sequences and balances them perfectly

I saw it coming

Venture or free market capitalism? And just stale work

Go 2 bed Rory

glad you like it dear

?is that an insult

Makoto! How are you? It's super early.

Still here? Thought you left.

I haven't seen you around. Waifu an cute

Hiya!
You like it big, don't ya, fagget?

Free Market muh man!
>Pic related
Sounds staler than the food I sell in the store.

Feel a bit tired, but I've got A LOT of stuff to do today since I kinda flaked out on damn near everything yesterday.

I'm not too hard to please.

Pretty sleepless unfortunately. I'll just have to live off caffeine today. How has your day been?

(1kb, 264000x264000)

I didn't know you sold food at all
But it's pretty goddamn stale
I just want to play fire emblem

Ever? I've been around for quite a while by now but I only post every couple days or so
How are you? And thank you, she is top loli

Can I turn into a Nepu? Someone might love me then :(

how is my favourite pirate?
oh that sucks, any reason for this?
something on your mind or you have a history of insomnia?
its been rather well, my usual normie friend i have to survive college days was sick so i have been a bit lonely
im home now and here to recieve love

thats good cuz i dont have much to give lol
looks like u play games? what games do you play?

わたし の 大好き お兄ちゃん!

Good morning to you Illya
It's a Renge
I can't translate this on mobile :(
Hello imouto, how are you today?

Well, I think I've had these ham sandwhiches laying around for a good week or so now... and the bread far longer than that.
But again.
>Pic actually related this time

I'm okay. I hurt.

Then do it and stop waifuing!

私はお兄ちゃんが大好きだ。

No, :^(
But I love you tho
Snitches get stitches yo.
Fastest waifu on no legs, sup.
That isn't even a pic, silly.

I'm okay if oniichan is okay!

私は日本の話すことができると私は完全にグーグルがすべてのバカで翻訳し使用していませんでした。

No idea. Went to bed expecting to wake up in the morning but instead woke up two hours later and couldn't fall back asleep. Spent most of the night studying and browsing for Illya pics.
Sorry to hear that, but you're among friends now so it's OK! Is the normie friend a complete normie or just not up to your powerlevel?
Good morning Alice! How are you today?

Hurt where and why?

Wew
Is that edible anymore?

It's a me, Mario
How are you, Alice?

申し訳ありませんが、私はトンが日本語を話すドン

Nothing's open yet! Nor will anything be open for another 3 hours or so at least!

Who knows, I'd ask my customers if I could.

i dont think im the emi ur looking for

I never said I spoke japanese, faggot.

I didn't say you did either

Awww, but if I became Neptune that would be even better
>love you too Nepu
That's not a very good idea, but you're in luck because I'm doing okay today!
I'm actually not doing too bad today. Had a frustrating morning, but I fixed my problem and things have looked up since then
See the above. You doing good today?

hey i didnt say anything
my mouth is shut
how can i betray a qt like you
oh thats kinda weird, but hey atleast you spend the night doing something very useful
its a great way to spend your time, just browsin new pics
yea he is pretty normie, like next level normie
i dont think he even browses 9gag since thats too weird for him already
the other day he showed me a spartan remix because he just found it and was losing his shit over it
your jedi mind tricks wont work on him

You want to fight?

お沈沈lord

Isn't it weird to use the お prefix but then use ちゃん?

Clean your room!

No, not really. I like making friends more. But if you really want too...

No clue, I only know basic japanese. I only sometimes (all the time) use google.

So what? You can be the Emi you want, I just want to greet you.

So it's お兄さん?

this would be like a reverse jedi mind trick

okay i changed my mind no more emi rn
im sci who are you

Generally. The お is an honorific, in the same way that さん or さま might be. It's used in teineigo, or polite language. Like "obento" versus "bento". In some cases, the "o" has become so common it's normal to include it in the word, like "onigiri".

As an example, in Aikido, they refer to the original creator of the art as "O-sensei". It would just be weird/childish to say "O-nii-chan" because "chan" implies a familiarity or lower standing that would negate the use of "o".