Why aren't you stupid faggots voting for this guy?

Why aren't you stupid faggots voting for this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY
theslot.jezebel.com/gary-johnson-is-just-grateful-that-nobody-got-hurt-in-a-1786843766
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is Aleppo?

Afraid of change? Rather let the Clinton dynasty continue?

Without media, none of us would know of Aleppo. We're brainwashed to think that it matters.

Everyone dismisses this man like a herd of sheep

because his isolationism-based ignorance of other world leaders means his free-trade rhetoric is worthless. He can't negotiate new and better trade deals if he has zero idea of the landscape. It's just dogma, not principled fact based policy.

Additionally, he governed as a right wing christian, but now claims to be a pro-choice libertarian, but only for those rich enough to afford a private abortion in the few clinics which will be open after he gets in, because he DOES support every law ever passed to present an obstacle to getting an abortion, such as top level trauma center status, staffed by doctors with full privileges as a hospital within X miles where X usually prevents minorities from getting to them.... So only whites will be able to get abortions...

His proposal for defunding public highways is to shift the entire infrastructure burden to the workers who have to drive on the roads, with zero burden to the corporations who ship goods on the roads, and who profit fro the labor of the workers.

You are Amerikan, and thus a massive idiot. Every one in the Middle East, Europe and most places in the developed word knows about Aleppo from multiple sources. And, of course it matters idiot. You, and who ever this guy is, are idiots.

Because I hate his show. It's all white trash and niggers "my mom is sleeping with my boyfriend" and Is Jamal The Babydaddy?"

Gary Johnson is cool. Fuck aleppo, let Syria fucking burn.

Because he's a fucking moron .Actually, what you meant to say was, 'Americans have better things to do, rather than care about a third world shithole....like, bang your mom.'

I dont trust a man without eyebrows

You are actually involved in this conflict directly, imbecile.

How is it that you people don't know anything? Do you actively avoid information? How does that work, exactly?

Because he isn't qualified for the office.

POTUS is a serious job and you have to know things about how the government works and what's going on in the world, not just how to spout Libertarian talking points.

Because he is economically insane and his fair tax is just an excise tax on consumption which is just the extreme version of tax cuts for the rich and fuck the poor except excise creates a greater economic inefficiency than income tax

Because at 10%, he's as popular with Americans as a stubbed toe on a high wire.

Because I'm a libtard. Voting Stein

She can't break 5%. Basically, only kikes vote for her.

We don't need to be. They just need to send us oil on the cheap. And if they don't? We have a bunch of kaboom to incentivize them to do it.

"Uh oh! That wedding looks like a terrrorist meeting! BOMBS AWAY FOR FREEDOM!"

Fuck syria, fuck afghanistan, fuck iraq fuck iran. just keep that delicious oil flowing or we'll bomb you into oblivion.

Or maybe the U.N. will write us a sternly worded letter.

Haha, the best part about your comment...is that you actually lost this one to the Russians.

His tax plan is disastrous and may trigger another recession.

>He's not actually a libertarian although he claims to be. In other words he's a liar.
>He didn't even fucking know what Aleppo was.
>Has literally 0% chance of winning
>I'm already voting for Trump.

Don't worry Trump is going to MAGA

Because we're not stupid faggots

I would love to see a third party candidate win. For awhile I was really rooting for Gary. His complete lack of the understanding of international politics is a big problem. I'm all for small government, but I think he wants to go to far with that. I'm also for government regulation when it is needed. A truly free market isn't going to happen when you already have several large companies that control said market.

He's just made too many misteps to risk voting for him. One thing I know for sure is I don't want Trump. As sad as it is I'll be voting to make sure he doesn't win and voting for Hilary is about the only way to make that happen.

Sorry Gary.

Because we realize the system is rigged and he'll never win

I don't think his inevitable loss will be due to a rigged system

This is literally the 90% of Clintons voter base.
They don't like Clinton. They just dislike Trump more. Which shows how fucking stupid they are, and that they can't think for themselves.

Give one good reason why Clinton would make a better President than Trump.
Experience? She's one of the main reasons our country is the way it is today. No experience is better than bad experience.

That's literally all you have too I know it. There's no logical reason to vote Clinton over Trump. Literally doesn't exist. There's plenty of illogical ones though like you think he's a racist sexist bigot that hates the poor. Which, none of those things are actually true.

So congrats on being a sheep, I guess.

It's different if a fucking presidential candidate doesn't know about the capital city of a problem area.

R O A D S

DUDE OPEN BORDERS LMAO

>not stupid faggots
>Cred Forums

This video pretty much summarises why shouldn't vote for him: youtube.com/watch?v=tMR2B5GsaNY

Even Trump takes his candidacy more seriously than Johnson, and that's a damn low bar

DUDE BUY BATH SALTS AND FENTANYL AT GAS STATIONS LMAO

he supports the existence of nonwhites and white traitors

Because HE'S a stupid maggot.

Just wait until trump walks away with the popular vote and Hillary takes the win because your vote doesn't matter. She's already bought off the electoral college by promising not to kill them.

I can't take anyone that screams at someone for saying "illegal immigrants" seriously.

Though it's a good thing if he takes away votes from Hillary. A vote for Mr. Leppo is a vote not for Hillary.

he's a fucking idiot. better than trump, sure, but an idiot otherwise

i'm fine with clinton. i agree with about 80% of her policies and no one should believe the propaganda from either side.

trump is the reason our founding fathers set up the electoral college.

Yeah when CNN does the polling of only people who are 50+ sure... I'm not expecting her to win, that would be ridiculous

Yea. No. Not how that works.

I don't want to make America white again though..

Good. More bbc for your mom

theslot.jezebel.com/gary-johnson-is-just-grateful-that-nobody-got-hurt-in-a-1786843766

She literally declared war on a cartoon frog. She's gonna do her best to shut this place down and only allow corporate approved media on the Internet

The reason that the Constitution calls for this extra layer, rather than just providing for the direct election of the president, is that most of the nation’s founders were actually rather afraid of democracy. James Madison worried about what he called "factions," which he defined as groups of citizens who have a common interest in some proposal that would either violate the rights of other citizens or would harm the nation as a whole. Madison’s fear – which Alexis de Tocqueville later dubbed "the tyranny of the majority" – was that a faction could grow to encompass more than 50 percent of the population, at which point it could "sacrifice to its ruling passion or interest both the public good and the rights of other citizens." Madison has a solution for tyranny of the majority: "A republic, by which I mean a government in which the scheme of representation takes place, opens a different prospect, and promises the cure for which we are seeking."

As Alexander Hamilton writes in "The Federalist Papers," the Constitution is designed to ensure "that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications." The point of the Electoral College is to preserve "the sense of the people," while at the same time ensuring that a president is chosen "by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice."

Appointing SC justices that aren't insane bible thumpers is a good enough reason to vote Clinton over Trump, along with her economic policies which will actually positively affect the lower and middle class.

Cred Forums is on its last legs anyway. have't you heard?

>dude weed
>supports open borders
>supports tpp

Yeah no.

It is VERY relevant to the person about to assume the position of the President you dunce.

>implying no one votes based on policy

definitely. the supreme court has been way to right wing. time to change that shit

I follow the troubles of the Arab world as closely as anybody with a career & family has the time or need to do. Perhaps more so, as I follow the news more closely than most people I know.

Before the whole Gary Johnson Aleppo controversy blew up, I had never heard of Aleppo. Perhaps I had seen the word in an article. Maybe I heard it mentioned on NPR. But it wasn't a word I associated with the overall story of Syria, ISIS, etc..

i saw that little shit-head kid in the ambulance. that's how i knew about it.

anyway, if you're running for president you should fucking know about it.

Pretty much this. Gary johnson is poaching more democrats than republicans to shut him down. But gary johnson is making this easy cause he prone to minor gaffs and shit. Not serious issues just weid little quirks

Im fucking aussie.
If you could just take all of your american politico shit and nestle it deep in your arse that would be apples.

all he's going to end up doing is getting more democrats elected down ticket.

This isn't the year for aprotest vote. I voted for Nader in 2000. Regret every bit of it.

"Most people you know" are poorly educated.
Because your circle of colleagues is ignorant, you think that being slightly less ignorant makes you worldly. It doesn't.

It's not entirely your fault. The media wants to keep your eyes on advertisers, not worry about children being slaughtered in other countries. You have to make some degree of effort to understand what's going on in the rest of the world and apparently your "career and family" disenables you from doing that.

That said, there is no justification whatsoever, for a man running for the highest political office in the world, to not know what Aleppo is.

i remember that election. it was really annoying.

>her economic policies which will actually positively affect the lower and middle class.

>there are actually people who believe this

how the fuck are you honestly this stupid?

>regurgitating verbatim what you've heard famous people say

way to think for yourself, dipshit

"Protest vote" is what you call voting your conscience. Idk what kind of bizzaro US you live in but thats how we were intended to vote. All this bullshit you're spewing is some political party indoctrination. Get fucked bitch boy, Johnson 2016. Suck my cock cuck.