twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self bump

I bump

We bump

Moar!

Post link to vid

sendvid.com/yxpwzv7w

find girls for sex dating and one night stand hookups: qoo.by/uqe

Can somebody give me some tips on how to set something up like these ? Like how do I hide the cam, how do I set it up ? What type of camera to buy ?

Bump

this is like... from a show or something

holy shit do my eyes deceive me? an actually decent creep thread? not full of prepubescent bodies and blurry images of nothing

They happen literally several times a day bro

And depending on the time, they suck or don't. They usually fucking suck.
I need to get wifi to share my shit cause these threads suck.

decent ones don't.

lol most of them are, like I said, prepubescent bodies and blurry images of nothing. if I collected all the images the retards post in these threads, and reduced them to their most basic elements, about 10% of the images are little more than tiling or ground. 20% contain a subject too far away. 50% is jeans, leggings, girls with no tits, no face, just disembodied legs, and typically blurry or such bad quality as to not be able to tell what you're looking at anyway. another 10% of actual decent composition, and bad subjects, or subjects not wearing anything revealing of any sort (girls in parkas sitting on the bus for example.... I've seen it). and finally less than 10% of the remainder actually contain tits, nudity, DB, upskirts, nipslips. the rest is shit you see every day or never wanted to see in the first place

Posting OC, would post webm, but jesus christ 2MB really

Check your wifi connection, bro.

Got a bunch of this tease yesterday if interest

Tell me there's more.

whats wrong with your wifi

>2MB really
welcome back to 2 years ago

Post link to video

Vid?

I mean it's ridiculous, going to downscale some webms if anyone wants, here is a nice webm of her bod

those tits are insane

yes

moar

no, I know... having a stash of good stuff sucks when you can't post it any more.

but oh well. back to they way shit used to be

See Going to try to downscale the webms I have

Yeah. This place is flooded with children. Look at /r/, bunch of 15 year olds asking for nude fakes and cumshops.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT POST

Trips confirmed

More of these 2. Especially right one

Just downscale it to a lower quality to lower size (Miro video converter or any video converter?)

Saved by dubs. kek who am I kidding!?

I saved from last post

Post em all!

Anyone have that redhead wirh nice tits saved?

of course the problem can easily be solved.

everybody is just lazy. and it doesn't really matter either way, so no one does anything but post the ones they have that are the right size

be more specific

Have more if there's interest
Also found more of this girl -->

sorry its upside down, not sure why

damn.. those tits are amazing

Pale chick in a bathroom also

Posting my SIL (OC)

Lucy liu

nope, but i'll confirm she's asian

Post webm

post 1.jpg

Have more if there's interest

it was never 2MB on Cred Forums

can't, the angle gives away information that could possibly come back to haunt me.

fucking hnnnng

Crop the face out, there are a few free tools that I have used in the past, can we get a straight on shot if you have it

lol look at this idiot

mind sharing what are those tools?

Damn! That's a big ass! Post moar!

Screwdrivers

these are all I have.. if I can crop out her face I might do that and post it.

fuck you faggot.. go fuck urself with one

Do you live in Australia?

thats what i used on your mum

no, the recording device i used was upside down. I edited the pictures to be right side up and thats how they show when I open them. When I post they always turn back to being upside down.

The one I used was vsdc free video editor, can do a decent amount with it

I will see if I can compile some more webms

Have video but couldn't figure out how to remove audio from webm to post

wtf.. get out of here faggot.. that's not even a decent creep.. lazy asshole

Can't please everyone.

You can hardly please anyone taking a risk to shoot an average at best ass and then posting it here.