All hail hero of Cred Forums and jewtube

all hail hero of Cred Forums and jewtube

CASEY NICETAT

Caveman

"Alot of people have been asking me me why I always where sunglasses in all of my videos. Well it's so it doesn't look like I'm staring off screen when I point to things behind me." No its the eyes.

Holy fuck hes ugly. Looks l,like a meth smoking caveman.

his wife is pretty decent

decent tits

I'd suck a fart from her vag any time.

Why is he famous ? I've seen him before here in nyc

don't bring that hypernormie here. he doesn't belong. just don't.

Watching all his vlogs at the time from number 1. The dude is famous cuz' of his filming skills,narative motivation and style of blogging. He's ugly but candice is pretty decent,his kid Oven is probably a fag he walks like that and is really wierd. But casey is really cool tbh

He vlogs.

Youtube

I enjoy his style and his overall outlook on life. Once in a while I'll watch his videos, but I can't take that shit every fuckin' day. I just find myself thinking "this video was a complete waste of my time"

I mean, when you make one every day, some are inevitably going to lack substance.

cool dude tho

uncensored version?

This post is 100% correct. you perfectly summed him up. good job user.

You got that right.
Quality > quantity. But he said that he will end his vloging when it gets bored,but i dont think so, he's getting mad money from his vlogs. But there is something really special about him in a whole. The dude motivated me tbh with his quotes and stuff to get uo and do something.

No wonder everyone likes him, he's pretty awesome

I'm in the second week of watching his vlog every day I'm at 350 now out of 490, kinda sad that I'm gonna end it soon, glad to see anons watch him

Lol why sad? They're pretty cool but i don't see them as content to watch continuously like a show or something.

If you want CONTENT by this guy, don't watch the vlogs, watch the videos he did before, they are waaay better

I mean he started doing daily videos to push himself and his own ability and skill in video making. I think he's accomplished that overall, but you can't expect every video to be super good.

Every once in a while he'll have fantastic videos tho

plus it's kind of just interesting to follow him around and observe life through the eyes of a moderately famous person on a daily basis. he has a pretty fucking interesting life. If he didn't, I don't think he'd be at the top of youtube rn

i think Owen has autism. but on a low scale

The thing is the dude kept me busy and motivated for 2 weeks, did some stuff that i never did before watching him. So it's gonna be kinda sad whenni have to wait on a video every day...

Of course not every video is gonna be amazing, but his average videos are like better than 99% of all youtubers that do vloging.

Yeah he is traveling really a lot, and thats really awesome. But the best vlogs are in his studio. AND the STUDIO IS AMAZING. Like the dude has the most amazing studio ever

Probably,and he's secretly gay

>the STUDIO IS AMAZING

Tom Sachs bruh

Why is he a hero?

cause he has a boosted board

Casey nicehat