Secrets thread

Secrets thread

op is faggot
/thread

fuck off Cred Forums

I fucked one of my gf's students. Sexy 25yo chick, hitting on me during a party at home. I fucked her in her van.

ITS ME! MR FLEA!

I used to post my stepmoms nudes all over Cred Forums...

Saw a futa thread yesterday and realized why I dressed my son up as a girl for years.

Willing to share?

I have finally realized that if I want to fuck a guy, all I need to do is advertise for them to submit to a spanking. Just met a guy this morning and it went better than expected.

This.

I lost them sadly :(
Been scouring old threads to find them

I have no faith in the ones closest to me, and I know I'll be replaced

I'm addicted to posting my ex on Cred Forums ... I know it's bad ... She's been doxed once ... But I can't help posting her pics and I hope people who see her or her friends come on so they can see her nude ... I get diamonds

Have the same thing

Yeah it's fun and gets me off

I can't stop using loads of money on helpless women... so I might feel liked, loved and also gets to see them naked.. this is all online.. have a gf Irl but she just bosses me around which make me feel unneeded... I'm a total fag...

My brother has pictures of my wife naked

How did that happen? She send them to him or did he steal them?

Hot. You set that up?

She lost a bet to him he's my older brother, she took a bet that she thought she couldn't lose then had to strip and take pics for him, he got to buy an outfit or two for her to wear

you got them too ?

Fuck that. I'd put my brother in the damn hospital for even proposing that. Then I'd dump the slut for agreeing to it.

you where there when they made the pics?

I smell a cuck.... what outfit did he make her wear?

my friend played with my girlfriends tits while i watched

when i was younger i was addicted to drugs. I used to let men fuck me up the ass and suck their dicks for drugs. Im 100% straight but i was so desperate and broke that i just sold my dignity. The men i fucked were quite rich, and i suspect racist, since im light skinned, they took pleasure in humiliating me, and saying they loved nigger ass. They would make me do degrading things, and im very ashamed of it.

I was raped twice. One time i went round to a regular drug dealers house and there were 4 guys and they violated me. I begged them to stop, and they just laughed. they didnt even use a condom or lube. The second time was when i was strapped into a chair suspended from the ceiling. I was blindfolded and got claustrophobia. I could hear people walking in the room and i was raped for 2 hours straight. I was high on ketamine and because i was blindfolded i was tripping the whole time.

i cried and cried both times, i felt absolutely used and ashamed. It fucked me up mentally to this day.

This one

No

Ya some

wasted trips
she's been posted a million times
you're a faggot
>nice tits tho

he must likely fucked her too then
she loved it im sure

why don't you find a new gf you're actually happy with?

No fuvking just pics

My penis size is average.

you have all the pics they made?
and why did she agree to it

Well that's what they told you

She was up in the air for a while he ultimately threatened to blackmail her and tell all of her friends she Even made the bet

Stupid, she wanted to.
Any sensible person would just say it was a joke, probably fucked behind your back.

what kind of bet?

Sports bet, football game

2 secrets.
Haven't paid taxes for years, but I'm super rich, no really, I'm super wealthy.
I made a bet with this guy I know that I could become president. He didn't beleive that the public are soo stupid and gullable that they believe any shit I tell them no matter how racist or ridiculous I am because I was on tv once. He's gonna have to pay me that dollar soon.

I'm too much of a fag. Not able to get another..

Post her tits

she wanted it. she wanted an excuse to be naked for him. your Brother have power over your slut

now lets see that bitch naked

No we are in different states now

big sexy tits. how did you react to it

Same problem.

I was in disbelief she went through with it and that he wanted to take pics of her

and afterwards?

Afterwords what , I was pissed

but didnt do anything.. how explicit where the pics?

Mostly lingerie and positions

You realize he fucked your wife right?

she looks happy tho ? she came home wet?
Mostly. so she did show her pussy tits and ass?

Nothing naked she was not happy

I live a totally straight life and am married to a beautiful, sexy, younger woman, but over the last 5ish years I have secretly sucked off over 200 men. I have never received a BJ and have never had anal sex with them, but I have been a total cumdumpster for any man who wants to use my mouth. I am off work today and an waiting right now for a total stranger to arrive and let me suck him off.

Wasn't happy you came home and ruined her whore fun. Seriously you have a shit tier brother for proposing this and a shit tier whore wife for doing it. Unless you are fucking girls by the dozens on the side you are the living embodiment of a cuck lord

she does not look upset. you like to show her off tho dont you

Where does she look happy

Did you suck his cum out of her ruined cunt when you came home?

Annnnd its b8. Go home everyone this chick has been posted a fuck ton on here.

Sometimes when I'm alone,
when there is something that stresses me a little I get a lot of anger that I think could "harm" someone without thinking.
And when it happens i have to fucking run to my home, worried for something that could happen in any moment if i give up to that feel.

I like small penis humiliation

A relative of mine was blackmailed a few years back and the person posted pics to Cred Forums. I fap to them often and I'm seriously considered doing the same to get more from her.

Post some evidence, fag.

sounds nice, from?

lol, you're gonna fuk up if you post so much online

Shes been posted here several times. I have all her pics I think. Growing up she was the black sheep of her family because she was so wild. There are all types of rumors about her too. She's kind of old now, but I've wanted to fuck her since I was 13.

I've been touching my wife's horse for about half a year now, our mare likes it when she's in heat but when she's not she gets pissed when I touch her big soft squishy pussy. We moved her to a new barn with another mare there, I tried my luck with her and she lifted her tail over and twitched her pussy. I went knuckle deep in her and she backed up into my are for me to go deeper. Had to stop cause wife was around. If anyone in my family or anyone in fact knew I will probably kill my self. Seriously ashamed of my self

I want my wife to fuck a black guy. I bought her a big black dildo and she was wary at first but now rides it all the time, even when Im not there. Feels bad, man

I dress as a female and go to a public restroom at a park a few towns over and fool around with guy's twice my age.

> I'm only 20

these are my faves because these are when it all started, from what I know.

idk, I like posting my ex's pictures, she's underaged tho

She's hot. How are yall related? Cousins?

get help before it causes you damage

I really don't know just what kinda friendship this is.

>Awkward in person if we do talk, otherwise we ignore each other
>She never texts first
>When we do text it can go for 2-8 hours easy. With actual thoughtful responses

not sure it's safe I give up that information, but we're blood.

our family is huge but I still need to be careful if I do try to get more pics from her

bump

>I have no faith in the ones closest to me, and I know I'll be replaced
woah, hardcore

GTFO Hillary

>gf's student? elaborate pls

Pretty much this.

Do you do it for money?

>over 200 men
>these 200 men, let's say, had more than 2 partners

Do the math and ENJOY your AIDS and HERPES faggot at least let your wife to someone who deserve her

Haha wtf. Why do you do that

Whenever I go buy coffee for my coworkers I spit in their coffee. Even if they buy mine.

I have 2 younger sisters and I regularly cum into their toothpaste when it's half full and mix it around. I don't know why I do it :(.
But I get off at the thought of my cum in their mouth. Sometimes I wank when I hear them brushing their teeth

You're sick.

I used to do that with my cousins acne cream.

That's pretty fucked up dude. It's also really illegal. You should just fap to them and be done with it. Stop with the bodily fluids

LOL why?

Bump

Now that's fucked up