This mother fucker right here caused me some serious pain over the years falling apart and being refilled and breaking...

This mother fucker right here caused me some serious pain over the years falling apart and being refilled and breaking more.

Oh the bad part ....

Are you brushing your teeth with shrapnel ?

You pull it yourself?

brushing his teeth with shrapnel would be an improvement. just brushing period would be a good start.

Braces destroyed my back teeth nearly all of sides on my back teeth blew out. I couldn't brush that thing are you mad, direct link to my nervous system, touch it and literally spasms

must be a toptier dentist if it gets refilled in a condition where it clearly has to be removed.

hell no that think needed 6 injections just to numb it so he could touch the think.

Thing**

dafuq in what 3rd world country are you?
or was it an experiment?

I have a bit of a fear of dentists after some horrific experiences where injections didn't help, not nice having someone play with an exposed nerve then trying to pull a tooth out with pliers.

What thooth is that ? What's the number ?

..... The UK, in fairness Its more i didnt look after it than the dentist didnt

yea me too... but holy shit man...
fuck this.. you could also go for a full anesthetic ya know?

Had a similar thing OP, broke tooth, had it repaired and kept getting infections for a few years.

If there is a repair too close to the gum line it can become infected very easily.

Got an abscess several times, a pain I wouldn't wish on my enemies.

Ripping that fucker out was the best thing I've done.

26 i think

i guess the lesson is learned
had it to learn the hard way too but for years now i run to the dentist on the smallest itch - never had big troubles since then.
still shit my pants everytime though

I did cost about £250 a time, had it twice, let me tell you getting put out with whatever it was I had injected into my bloodstream was fucking unreal, tripping balls as i came around, Valium i think it was

Ive got a couple more in the back that will need removing, think im gonna ask for the last few to get pulled and get a plate put in, only got about 5 left in the back.

Chunks of gum on it man, guy said the roots had fused together

Oh yeah Ive never experienced anything as bad as that and don't think I ever will again, it was like a direct pain over my entire body causing spasms and convulsing but it came at such an intense level I could have happily died there and then not to continue with it

sounds like a great deal

whats a plate?
cant you get implants? dont know how the uk handles those horrifying prices

like fake teeth on a plate that fits in, like old people teeth but just a couple at the back, my front teeth look great, but all the back ones just fell apart

So what are we doing? setting it on fire, smashing it with a hammer or cracking it open with scissors, I owe this cunt some payback

ahh i understand.
would that be covered by your insurance?
just curious because where i live only like the most painful and ancient things are covered by insurance lol

UK, dont really use insurance the NHS sorts it all, but you have to go private to get all the good looking cosmetic stuff that costs thousands