Why are Americans this dumb?

Why are Americans this dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"It looks better"

It looks retarded with the sudden colour change.

"It should look like mine."

easier to clean / keep clean

Mr. Kellog.

Are Americans really this retarded and/or lazy?

It takes literally 2 seconds to clean.

Why do they listen to a nutjob who's dead in the current year who thought that masturbation is a sin?

Only if you're a lazy fuck

>easier to keep clean
>reduces the chances of STD's
>looks better, girls prefer cut.

"for no reason"

stay mad you eurocuck faggot.

Yeah, but pulling foreskin back takes effort which amerilards don't like to do. Half of them can't even see their penis, so not having to wash it regularly makes life easier for them

You see what had happend was that a rich white man came through and said "if you dont cut your sons dick he will become a sinner and burn in hell" and becuase we live in america we live in a meritocracy so we knew the guy was trust worthy becuase he was rich.

After that everyone basically just thought that thier sons dick should look like their dick.

>Define easy
>No it literally doesn't
>No they don't

dude face it, you live in a shitty third world, jew run country.

10/10
But it's actually 65% or something that is obese

>easier to keep clean

See >reduces the chances of STD's

Just barely, not wirth mutilating your dick. If there was a major decrease in risk, you would have a point.

>looks better, girls prefer cut.

Lol no, only American girls who don't know any better.

Only American women as they've been brain washed that way. Most of the world prefers uncut.

And using it to reduce the chance of catching STIs is lame. Why not just avoid sleeping with dirty whores.....

They dont listen to them anymore but past generatioms did and then after that they just figured that their sons dick should look like theirs.

>let me just say "no" to all your points without listing actual evidence

everything i said is 100% true, stop being a fucking retard and do the research yourself.

>looks better, girls prefer cut
That is entirely a subjective matter. I expect that in Europe they either don't care/prefer uncut because it is the standard. Unlike in the US where cut is the standard.

Why are Europeans always talking shit on the web and not irl?

Pussies

>not understanding meritocracy
>not understanding trust
>not understanding history
You're doing this on purpose, right?

I know some of Cred Forums is still butthurt about the video he made on trump's wall, but this is worth watching.

I'm Korean, you faggot.

Taken from Wikipedia but there's links to back it up on there;

"the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that globally one-third of males aged 15 years and over are circumcised, with almost 70% of those being Muslims"

So America's up there with the jews and sandniggers

You in the third world like Afghanistan and Muritardland the girl prefer cut because they're used to genital mutilation. Come to the civilised world mate, there's a difference

Because turtlenecks went out of style long ago.

Murifats are among the most cowardly people in the world.

uncut worms are disgusting its like you have tapeworm attached to your crotch. Femanon here

Little murifag sissyboy pretending to be a chick on the internet. Why do amerifags always pretend to be girls online?!

Removing a foreskin is like tying up the umbilical cord and making a belly button , it's perfectly normal , the uncircumcised penis is disgusting and dirty , it's like having a flap around your ass hole to collect germs and dirt, just how convertibles are better than regular cars, so too are circumcised cocks better than natural ones

You wouldn't say that if you lived outside of Burgerland and the Middle-East.

Nice bait.

because only Americans practice circumcision? you're a pedantic mouth breathing pile of scum, i hope someone cuts your throat open and uploads the video of you bleeding out to ogrish or something.

stupid nigger.

This indoctrination, please don't come to the civilised world.

Also, which one is you?

For non-religious reasons on a massive scale yes...yes you are.

Asks the doctors. They're the retards cutting off baby dicks without parent permission. Or heavily pushing the parents to let them cut off baby dick.

No Muslims do it as well, and we all love them don't we? :D

You triggered, weak minded idiot. Muritards and muslims are exactly the same lol.

top kek

>civilised

holy shit you should just kill yourself now, do at least one thing right. that'd be civilized of you, nigger.

hey, hey, hey asshole. The baby hasnt picked out his gender yet.

>muh muritard
>muh muslim

yeah, weak minded alright - keep hiding behind your clever insults that only you and your impregnated 13 year old daughter will find genuinely funny.

stay the course backwater faggot.

lol

The doctors are uneducated.

If they don't cut it off when you're born and you get an infectino when you're older, like 20% of children, they will surgically cut it off.

No big deal, just a part of your sexual organ, totally safe procedure that takes 1 month to heal theres obviously no other way to stop inflammation.

I'm not mad, but it's annoying and circumcision must be stopped, if not at least to prove how incompetent doctors are at their job. Not to mention what isn't part of their job: critical thinking.

It's how civilised people spell it.

Timestamped tits or gtfo. You know the rules

Our cocks are so handsome, user.

>underrated post

American dicks are so big that they have to cut it off at birth or it would kill women when they have sex with them later on in life.

No one I know interacts with muslims. It's not the cuckfest you dream of sissyboy.

Ahw, lost for words now?

Except the umbilical cord falls off on its own. You have to slice the foreskin off. That's unnatural mutilation

We got tricked by the jews, yet again.

G O O DG O Y I M
OO
OO
D D
G G
O O
Y Y
I I
M M

That's not it, the doctors usually do it without saying anything to the mother or father, they just do it

Nope. Pretty fucking small actually

Fucking jews. I would cut his dick off as well

I wasn't going to be circumcised, then my parents were shit and didn't clean me well enough when I was younger, developed some infection or some shit.

I still fuck chicks, they come, world keeps on spinning.

In the end, it doesn't really matter if you are cut or uncut if you don't use it.

Americans love to to spread their good goyim ass to their Jewish overlords. This is why.

I know the Jews run this country and soon it'll be revealed and nothing will happen about it. cause everyone else in this country would rather bicker about who should use which bathroom or cops killing unarmed black men, or whether their cocks are cut or uncut and No one sees the real problems behind the these distractions; the all powerful families that run this country are just gonna get richer and richer and avoiding audits.

>Ask question
>Get answer
>Get angry because it's not the answer you want

Gr8 b8 m8

>being this insecure about your dick

>looks better
Functions worse, typical shallow culture. And it looks fucking stupid.

>70% percent muslims
Why are we talking about the predicted population of europe in 2020

because they're cut too...

>Removing a foreskin is like tying up the umbilical cord and making a belly button
You are LITERALLY insane if you think that. Nothing anyone says will get through. Enjoy Lollipop Land, ya nut.

You do realize a lot of Americans don't mutilate their dick?

>a female calling male genitals ugly
Nice axe wound with roast beef there

It doesn't make sense. But we do a lot of things without really knowing why, then backwards rationalizing.

you realize this doesn come from th americas, but from the sand niggers out in africa/middle east thousands of years ago. They cut the foreskin off so that dirt and bacteria wouldnt accumulate causing an infection

ITT: uncircumcised trolls and butthurt faggots that got their dick butchered

this American isn't so dumb. I know dick mutliation is just for jews and muzzies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg