Ask a nigga that's going to be enlisted into the Marine's Corp next week anything

Ask a nigga that's going to be enlisted into the Marine's Corp next week anything

Bodda Boopy?

So how many woman are you going to rape?

Whats your favorite military based tv show?

Muhh dick??

Tubby... You gotta make weight first.

Hell no this nig here only loves white guys

Iraq War : Full Documentary 2004

Bix nood?

Arent you too fat to join what are you going to do when the boat your in shinks cos you're too fat

Why are you throwing your life away?

Hello my Nubian brothers and sistas. My name is Luke Cage and I have a giant 13 inch glistening mandingo penis ready for the taking. We waz kangs and shit, (puts dollar in swear jar) and we must work together to fight the man and reclaim whats ours. I put my hoodie on As-salamu alaykum.

This is now a #blacklivesmatter thread kill whitey kill whitey

WE WUZ MARINES N SHEIT

the training is hell, could you handled it?

B I need halp. I've got this hard lump in my armpit that is oozing pus. It's painful to lift my arm
Wat do?

heat knife red hot and poke lump, it be solved in last than a minute

You look like a black version of this guy. Don't get beat with soap in a towel!

Op here . I'm sure imma gonna breeze through the whole training like a Gecko in the Ghetto

If op who is black gets beaten up he could always claim racism and get moneis

You mean eat through bacis lol

Op here. I dindu nuffin

Lol that's what fat niggers like Op always do

christ dude, thanks for your service in advance

Why would you sign up to fight for old white men and a country that oppresses people of color?

He knows what side his bread is buttered

Because I was born, sleep, eat, drink , piss and shit here in the US!

Dubs is always right

Trips faggot detected

You do know you're supposed to shoot the brown people, not the black people or the white people right?

All blacks , brown , yellow unite !!! Against the whites !

Lay off the kebobs & hummus while you're over
there, Fat Albert.

I got dubs and trips or n consecutive posts. It doesn't stop me from wanting to smoke crack though.

Shut the fuck up nigger

K

Tits or GTFO

Bring it on Nigs. At least my boy OP is gonna do something with his life, what are you gonna do? Continue to suck off the States Teet?

I got injured and was in meps I was a recruit for 19 weeks. Don't have an attitude, always respond, always scream, don't be a pussy and say you'll kill yourself to get out, I saw it all the time. You sign a contract your fucking in it for 4 years. You will have volume speed and intensity, and don't be a fucking stupid recruit

Black=cannon fodder. Thanks for getting between the enemy and the real soldiers. Your mom would be proud if she could tear herself away from the crack pipe and your dad doesn't even know you exist.

Fat people always do
>recaptcha: select all the food

Be in weight standards or you'll be a fat fuck in pcp and spend 15 weeks in boot camp, for fucks sakes hit 60 crunches

Aye Sir ! But can I play Pokemon Go inside the camp while I'm doin basic training?

Meps? Fuck autocorrect, MRP

1. Its 'Marine Corps'
2. You are fat. If they even let you go, you'll be put into a fatboy platoon till you lose enough weight for actual boot camp.
3. Enjoy your 8 month stay.

How tall are you, private?

CRACKAS MAKE ME PUKE. TRY SAYING THIS RACIST SHIT TO MY FACE. I'D FUCKING RUIN YOU YO. YALL R PUSSIES DONT FUCK WIT ME. AYO LISTEN UP FUCK YOUALL

Around 1.85m

Fuck no you nasty thing you don't rate to own a phone, you don't rate to be a fucking human being

Czech'd

1.85m?! I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Leave Cred Forums , right now !

How about some advice instead of a question?

Lose the fat or you will NOT have a pleasant time

Got any tips to lose the fats man?

FUCK YOU HONKY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE BEING A BLACK GOD IN THIS SHITTY LAME COUNTRY. THERES ALREADY A WAR GOING WELL N IN THE STREETS. 4 OF MY NIGGAS HAVE BEEN GUNNED DOWN MAN. BLACKLIVESMATTER AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOUR PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Damn nigger chill out. It's not like he called you a nigga or anything.you racist.

Sup clarence.

Jeez nigga

Ok private pile you got to make weight first

>4 OF MY NIGGAS HAVE BEEN GUNNED DOWN MAN.

It's a good start.

Yes that's a good start . Should have gunned them in 2006 than last week

Just don't eat. I'm going into air force and I'm down from 204 to 195 in a week I need to hit 180 though

Are you related to that monkey that was in ghostbusters? leslie something? you look alike.

You mean harambe ?

YALL ARE A BUNCH OF RACIST JEWISH SCUM. GOD DONT CARE ABOUT NO CRACKAS BURNIN IN OVENS.

LISTEN UP YOUR TIME IS ALMOST OVER CRACKAS. WE'LL RAPE YOUR WOMEN AND THEY WILL LOVE IT. YOU DIRTY ASS CAVEMEN LOVE WATCHING YOUR WIVES FUCKED BY A BLACK COCK.

BLACK POWER

TYRONE OUT

Bullshit. Someone that fat isn't eligible for the Marines.

Harambe. Just another black man gunned down by the evil white man.

Cherry Marines are made Officers within a year.

Hear that! He says he pisses and shits on the US! Lynch the fucking coon!

It's not lynching. It's called having a Google hangout.

>Ok private shit pile, you got to make weight first
Just pretend that 50-pound pack on you back is a stack of fried chiggums and waddah-mellin.

A JELLY DONUT??

YOU DISGUSTING FAT BODY

Fuck off self-censoring kike.

You realize that the ISIS snipers will single your
black ass out in a group because they hate
niggers worse than us American KraKKas.

It's not "kike" it's "Skype"

Operation Google

>Don't get beat with soap in a towel!
"BEN' OBBER 'N' PICKS UP DE SOAP!"

Whatever you do just don't get captured. You'll be on the Internet having your black head lopped off. Make sure you keep a grenade handy to kill yourself. Hopefully you'll be able to take a few of them with you.

Gibmedats sope nigguh

It's kike, because I'm not an underage faggot. I don't self-censor or use platforms which censor me.

anyways op here. any veterans here recommend wat to bring on muh first day of reporting ??

Nothing. Papers your recruiter gave you. That's it. Otherwise it's just gonna disappear at receiving

alright thanks . if imma a smoker? how many packs or cigs do you think i should bring ?

A carton at least. If you try to slip some to your kill hat he might take it easy on you throughout training

Just make sure to hold on to em until black Friday. That's when you meet your real instructors. Don't waste em on the receiving hats

fucking boot

You spelled nigger wrong

Not even a boot