Cred Forumsros i need some help. Woke up with a rash on my elbows/upper forearms, thighs, ass cheeks...

Cred Forumsros i need some help. Woke up with a rash on my elbows/upper forearms, thighs, ass cheeks, and a little on my fingers/hands. No health insurance but if you guys can help me id what the fuck this is i may have to find a way in to the doctor. Pls help

Allergic reaction or bed bugs is my guess.

Eat anything out of the usual? New sheets? New detergent?

did you go walking in the woods recently?

Elbows look like this

Nope/:

Washed my bed sheets maybe 4 days ago but used the same detergent as always. No sign of bed bugs in matress or sheets

New body wash? new cologne?

Anything new that has come into contact with your skin could be causing something like this.

in Australia you'd just go to a doctor

Literally nothing new. Its so weird. When im naked it looks like im wearing a bumpy pair of shorts they stop right at my tan line but i didnt use new soap

Based america amiright

What about medication? Something could be interfering with your normal systems response to certain fabrics or fuck, anything.

Take some fuckin' benadryl and see if it goes away.

I think you should get some Reactine (makes you less tired than Benadryl), and something like Advil if you aren't allergic to it.

It looks like an allergic reaction. Those are hives. You'll also want to wash your body (especially the affected areas) with a mild unscented soap..

Are you able to schedule an appointment with an allergist or allergy clinic? Maybe go buy some health insurance before seeing doctors. If you see doctors then buy health insurance, it could up your rates.

I had this when I was a kid

I was allergic to something outside, some plant was giving of spores in the area

Yo, Doctor here.

Based on the inflammation and sporadic infection, it's 100% AIDS

I think ive got some benadryl ill try that for now. Noticing it is now forming on my chin and left eye. Fantastic. But ill try those things

I opened my window last night bc it was hot af.. If youre right you were just a huge help

How did they treat it if at all?

it seems like a reaction i have to poison ivy t you say you haven been walking in the woods still that still is a possibility if that's the case get some Calamine Lotion

yup just hives from an allergic reaction. Take some antihistamines. fairly cheap and you dont need a prescription for them just get over counter at local pharmacy.

If the allergic reaction is spreading you're going to want to pay close attention to any swelling of your face, lips or tongue. Anaphylaxsis can be a deadly version of an allergic reaction but (thankfully for you) usually happens within 5 - 10 minutes of the onset of symptoms.

If you have any difficulty breathing or unusual dizziness (not associated with anxiety from worrying about symptoms) immediately call 911 or get yourself to the ER.

sometimes it's just a really bad day for pollen. I just couldn't sleep with the window open. Later moved interstate and never have problems any more from pollen. Shellfish still fucks me up though. antihistamines can come in 24 hour preventative pills that you can take every day so minor issues are easily self treatable.

Thanks for the help guys