Armed jewelry thieves target Kardashian West in Paris

Armed jewelry thieves target Kardashian West in Paris

"Armed robbers forced their way into a private Paris residence where Kim Kardashian West was staying, tied her up and locked her in a bathroom before making off with more than $10 million worth of jewelry, police officials said Monday."

Do you think they raped her? If no, why not?

Source:
>bigstory.ap.org/article/ca4cd8a750184f85891d9905c53809f2/spokeswoman-kardashian-west-held-gunpoint-paris

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-gunpoint-paris-live-8967303
youtube.com/watch?v=eSG0oglzSlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>did they rape her?
No.
>Why not?
(1) It would provide DNA evidence
(2) If they were caught they'd have an assault and rape charge to add to their conviction
(3) She fucks niggers and they probably don't want whatever STD she likely has

nobody
fucking
cares

Raped. But she arranged the attack for insurance purposes.

it happened in Paris. We have healthcare here, and people have access to many medical item for free. Like condom for example

In France everything that require any paperworks done take 15 years.

If it was for insurance money she would have done that in a another country

Im sorry I thought this was Cred Forums, shouldn't some faggot have the pic and videos that were in the stolen cell phones of Kim k?

She set it up;... no way someone can just rob a celebrity and didnt even rape...

this
the attack was done for insurance purposes...it doesn't matter where the attack occurred if you have the items insured in the US you dolt

>no way someone can just rob a celebrity and didnt even rape

this

No because they are French and are all cocksucking faggots.

Does anyone have a link to the full sex video

I wish they had killed her.

No, they seem really well organized. Doesnt seem like a crime of passion but a well planned jewelry heist. No point leaving DNA at a crime scene for a nut from what must be a loose pussy

I hate this useless bitch as much as the next guy, but the thought of her getting tied up and raped in the bathroom got me hard ass fuck.

muh dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>
>it happened in Paris. We have healthcare here, and people have access to many medical item for free. Like condom for example
Isn't there still a risk of transmission? Slim but still

According PEOPLE, she managed to free herself by “wriggling her hands” out of the restraints after the five men dragged her out of bed in a robe, bound her wrists and ankles with zip ties and placed her in the bath.

“[Kim] was tied up, and gagged with duct tape wrapped around her head. They put plastic ties around her wrists but she managed to squeeze her hands out of the wrist ties by wriggling her hands,” a source said.

“She was hysterical but not screaming as she knew she had to keep quiet to survive.

“The reports of her fear of being raped are real. She really did think she was going to be raped. She had a gun to her head the whole time.”

Source:
>mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-gunpoint-paris-live-8967303

>five men dragged her out of bed in a robe
>She had a gun to her head the whole time

please go be american somewhere else.

We know you people are scared about STD because you live in a religious retarded country where people don't have access to education, and where they cut infant dick because "it's not clean".

But having casual sex with condom is risk-free

The worse you can get is herpes, and you can also get herpes by kissing people ( and in France we kiss people to say "hi", it's called "la bise", and there is no herpes epidemic)

What about the whole "phones have been stolen" part? any noods pop up?

This nigga so jumpy about the us, wrong thread dipshit

>>five men not gangraping her

>But having casual sex with condom is risk-free
>The worse you can get is herpes,
>Risk-free
>Get herpes
Pick one

>five men dragged her out of bed in a robe

HOW THE FUCK WAS THIS FAT BITCH NOT BUTT RAPED

most people with herpes don't have any symptom

I hope they pounded her vagina like a pneumatic drill. Dirty bitch would probably keep the rape quite because she would of enjoyed it.

Kanye is such a good cuck. They make a great couple.

They were most likely on a time frame and wanted to get in and out as quick as possible before the sisters got home. Rape just wasn't an option

If you read the article it said it's believed only 2 went into her residence, the other 3 held the doorman/concierge at her door and kept six.

Any pics of her wrists and ankles where she was allegedly tied? There would markings for sure and pics would be taken for evidence. If no pics, I call bullshit.

Because shes not Emma Watson

If she was, she wants to keep it under wraps as it would be damaging to her career

KEK. This

She would be divorced !
Kanye isn't going to stay married to her after that!

Righttttt yet hes totally cool with everything else she has done.

Too bad the robbers didnt take pictures while fucking her...

Let me guess, she fucked two of them during the robbery and now the leaked tape of the encounter is being shipped for $5 million to Vivid.

frenchfag here, this never happens in our country. because rich ass people like kim kardashian or others (brangelina couple had a house in france) love to visit and buy luxury houses. a lot of money is in Paris and those people always are well-protected, and even more since sandniggers attacks.
>assuming 10M worth of jewels arent protected by some bodyguard or shit

>medical item
>condom

You ain't using them right, Pepe Le Pew.

or if it happens, its because someone paid for it.

I'm surprised they didnt.
Id put a 12 gauge slug right in her fucking face if she started crying hysterically in my presence

Think about it, kanye is broke, it's an insurance scam

>rape
>Implying she would resist

she was protected, and the attacker managed to do it anyway.

As Charlie Hebdo's staff was protected, and it didn't prevent them from being killed

>Too bad the robbers didnt take pictures while fucking her...

They might have.
#PrayForButtRapeTape

>Do you think they raped her? If no, why not?
They would rather not have AIDS

That whole 45 million dollar debt thing was joke. This guy makes more than you will in 30 lifetimes, just kill yourself now

Or Kanye was hiding and filming everything. How much will her rape video sell?

the attacker profile is closer to the pink panther gang ( which is composed of Yugoslavian ) than from the usual nigger she fancy

maybe, but nobody was killed in kardashian's stuff.

kim can make that amount with a few sponsored posts on social media, get real

have you niggas seen her without her makeup, injections, and implants?
bitch looks like my dads knee after he swam for a few hours

It is a setup. Staged. The nigger is broke.

Maybe they just didn't want her cottage-cheese granny-fanny you ever think of that?

>implying you wouldn't watch a cell phone video of her getting tied up and raped

It's a staged publicity stunt and nobody wants that dirty whore.

If it happened in America you'd probably think it was like 6 dindus all thugged out but since it was France i just think it was some classy white people pulling off a dope heist on someone with way too much money

Insurance fraud they collect the money and get part of the jewels sale value.

me too bro me too

What she order? Fish filet?

I wouldn't, I'm not into bestiality

>france
>classy
>natonal flag is a bedsheet

Would of preferred to rape Kendall.

>not pounding Kylie jenners tight wet hole then unleashing a wave of hot sperm all over fake lips and face

>Would of
english is not my first language but this triggers me so fucking hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSG0oglzSlw
>kim walking side to side after the gang rape.

you know he's trolling right?

he's rich as fuck

When I heard this I was overjoyed! Fuck her and her nigger husband! Best bpart is all the jewelry dealers out of millions because they loaned this tarbaby their jewelry. OUTSTANDING!

So they left her in the bathroom alone so that she could wriggle out of her restraints, yet she had a gun to her head the whole time?

Bullshit.

A gun to the head while she was being robbed, got out after they left.

I really hope she's ok. I mean shit like that only happens in movies. She's way too beautiful to be in a situation like that. Hell if I could of I would have saved her andhels her to let her know that everything is going to be alright.

holy shit that was cringeworthy.

I really think they missed a trick not shooting her fucking face off.

Gr8 b8 m8! Fedora much?

Nah, Muslims don't like pork.

No, they didn't
NOW FUCK OFF & QUIT SPAMMING THIS THREAD

>Smash and grab $5mil+
>Stick around to do a rape

Nope. Quick exit is required for heisting.

you dont slip out of fucking cable ties there fuckers to get out of unless you dont mind bleeding like hell thats why cops ues them