This is my friend.. she died 2 days ago. STOP DRIVING DRUNK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS... to the driver...

This is my friend.. she died 2 days ago. STOP DRIVING DRUNK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS... to the driver, that lived through the accident. I wish nothing but misfortune and downfall the rest of your pathetic life you piece of shit !!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lcvalley.dailyfly.com/Home/ArtMID/1352/ArticleID/44793/Lewiston-Man-Arrested-Following-Fatal-Crash-on-Levee-Bypass#.V_J4lW7jL_Y.facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry for your loss

Thank you. RIP Kat Bonner

Mhmm....sure, OP.

Glad I could rid you of that burden OP!

lcvalley.dailyfly.com/Home/ArtMID/1352/ArticleID/44793/Lewiston-Man-Arrested-Following-Fatal-Crash-on-Levee-Bypass#.V_J4lW7jL_Y.facebook

Hey OP, I'm the driver that killed your friend. Misfortune has not set in yet so you know. I only got 2 years probation. Problem with that is, I hit the powerball jackpot (was drunk as piss when I did it too). Been on a spree of getting bj'so and now live in Sweden. So, post in this thread or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

RIP. Got any nudes?

so OP...who was phone?

Noods?

No nudes bro.. fapping to dead chicks is weird af anyway, but I guess that's why you're on Cred Forums to begin with

Phone?

Lol your lvl 2 trolling skills are weak af

Some like it cold

was the driver an alcohol?

I'd hit it

Yes he was 2 bottles of beer

Driver actually did hit it

>RIP Kat Bonner

That's really sad. Now you fucking idiots, leave her friends and family the fuck alone and go jerk off to some JPGS you fucking twats.

Your friend is obviously an idiot for allowing herself to be driven by a drink driver. Natural selection at its best.

damn. what a waste. she was gorgeous. sorry for your loss OP. Hope you can find peace =(

that has absolutely nothing to do with natural selection. Lol

ITT: OP pretends implies he's the freind of a pretty girl that died because it's the only time in his life he can be associated with a girl that's not his mum. You probbaly just spoke to her once at college and she thought you were a fat basement dwelling neck beard looser. stop trying to white knight a dead girl you moron try one that's alive. 12% chance of bait

That pic of her is giving me a Bonner right now. It's like I'm in a denim prison. By dick is about to explode, Sir.

Thank you

holy shit I fucked her she went to my school

Driving drunk is fun though. I enjoy it.

You're the fucking idiot for thinking that. Everyone laugh at this moronic faggot.

Don't judge them until you've walked a mile in their shoes. This is also the worst thing to happen to them. You shouldn't hate them. You should feel sorry for them. They didn't intend to kill your friend and I'm sure they hurt even more than you do as their life will be destroyed by a stupid mistake just like your friend's was. I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive them as living with hatred in your heart is an incredibly hard burden.

Smh I'm actually disappointed in the trolling skills today.

Mortician here, can confirm: her pussy was mint.

that's what that bitch gets for driving. she should have been drinking and where were you the entire time?

She wasn't driving, I wasn't there.

Due to the rules of the Internet, the grammar mistake means my argument is now invalid

Got any nudes

OP, have you thought about volunteering at bars as a designated driver? Be part of the solution.

I was that driver and i raped her corpse

>STOP DRIVING DRUNK YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
Nope. Fuck off.

I have actually done that a few times. I'm 100% against driving under the influence. I haven't even drank in 7 years

Bro when you get to trollasaurus rex level. Then come at me. Your pathetic attempts just make you look stupid. Carry on..

Idiot

Sorry for your loss, deaths that are senseless and untimely are the hardest to grieve. I drunk drove a mile and a half on deserted streets one time, and it was my first and last experience with drunk driving. It means nothing, but I'll be one guy in Ohio who promises he'll never drunk drive.

It does mean something. Everybody counts bro. I appreciate you not driving drunk. You could be saving a single life or a whole family by not driving drunk. I appreciate people like you