check'd

Zapped like flies

Nice
Have a doge

i want doge

I'll continue with the generic rekt webms

There you go. Skippy doge for you

Kek

Seriously, why are there so many videos of Asians doing this retarded shit? China is a fucked up place.

Player 2 has joined the game

was that fat hick ok? did he lived

For fuck sake I have already posted 5 generic rekt webms and no one else is adding any. I have a bunch of actual good ones but they are over 2mb.

MOARRRRRRR

Might as well post this also.....
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

fucking gooks
gook's life is worth less than a lump of shit
this fucking country should be purged with biological agents

Fuck you

USA/20

Implying that a high speed chase and endangering the lives of officers and civilians alike isn't resisting arrest.

Stop posting in webm newfags!

Well played.

Stop being an iPhone cuck you massive faggot. There's nothing "newfag" about webm. If anything it's great because it singles you idiots out.

Get off your shit iPhone retard

Mondays...amirite

That penguin is already covered in shit. And penguins can shit 5 feet cause they dont want shit in the nest

History??

He did resist when trying to flee from the cops but I think you could say that he stopped resisting when he was laying on the ground without moving after he flew out of the window of his car that did a barrel roll. You should also pay attention to what the cops did after arriving at him. They didn't just assure that he has no weapons and put handcuffs on. It kinda looks like they wear hitting and kicking him even though he's not moving. So, is he STILL resisting?
Also, checked

How does the bait taste?

implying that this motherfucker wasn't obviously stone cold knocked out

HAHAHA you got me

rt.com/viral/353590-albania-hospital-fire-murder/

you wouldn't be so upset if that were a chicken. why? because we're supposed to eat chickens and not dogs?

Nerve gas attack back in 1999, I think

This is so politically incorrect, i just came

because they have 0 rules governing work securities and noone gives a fuck. Why do you think the rest of the world can have everything produced so cheaply over there?

Goddamned roadrunner

my sides

You are a newfag we've been doing this forever ya cuck. Download infuse, jailbreak your phone or stop shit posting

Kek

Really annoys me that people like get so irate over this shit, yet they eat chicken, or cow, or pig, or fish.

Let me guess, you're not a veggie are you? You fucking hypocrite.

he died you idiot

Thx user

he was still resisting....he could have got up and lunged at them

nerve gas

Jesus, My people were called savages and even we had the common courtesy to kill our animals before we ate them.
These gooks look like inbreds and starving though.

I want a doge as well :( a fate one if you have

Gore chicken!

Best thing ive seen in a while, cheers.

-.- let this be bait

LOL!
Beat that ape man to a pulp cops!
That's what I pay you for!

When retards think they will topple the evil guberment with 2nd fagandment faggotry

I worked as a computer technician at a slaughterhouse and they were as humane as possible to avoid being fined. A vet has to be present always and of course you cannot beat the animals with a club.

It has nothing to do with being dogs.

They're savages.

No fate doge. Doge always fit. He bestest friend

Newfag

>boop

>ya cuck
get out

Barely broke the skin, goddamn. He's entirely liquid now on the inside, and yet he looks seemingly normal laying on the floor.

I was actually being serious.

You get the usual shitty arguments like "oh, but in slaughterhouses over here, the animals are killed peacefully" which is total nonsense. It is, if anything, worse than this.

And for the record, I'm not a veggie, I'm just a psychopath (in the true definition) when it comes to animals. I feel no emotion over them whatsoever.

A kid gets cancer? I could cry for days.
Someone tortures a kitten? They're obviously a fuckwit, but I don't care.

I don't care what happens to your tax money. Just saying he wasn't resisting anymore

I want to send this to every vegantard petafag

Make way for Willie!

I think the issue being the animals we eat normally aren't bread to be out fucking best friends in nature. Dogs are exactly that: man's best friend and the chinks that fuck with that are fucked in the head.

Wow look at how e4gy I am

8/10 would still fuck

If Republicans and Libertarians had their way we'd still have 6 year olds working with these machines, witnessing and experiencing death on a daily basis.

Does anybody here have the video with the guy that gets shot by an rpg/rocket launcher?

>Kid gets cancer
>Cry for days
You fucking pussy

Bump

Thanks for noticing :]

>Crying over some random kid with cancer "for days"
Kek

Lol you are one of those fags who claims psychopathy because you think it is cool. Get

How upper management treats lower management.

>vegantard petafag
You actually sound like the biggest faggot.

Mother fucker

Which country?

I know in the UK that isn't the case. Think about the sort of inbred fucks who take work at a slaughterhouse. Are they really going to follow the rule book?

A vet on hand? Yeah right. Vets get paid insane amounts to keep animals alive, a slaughterhouse can't pay them to be on hand 24/7 to oversee death.

Due to concerns over BSE (and other diseases) things like captive bolt don't really work, because the force needed to really render the animal unconscious would likely see brain/nervous matter go into the bloodstream, so many animals are still semi-conscious when they're strung up and bled. Being quickly plucked out of a cage and battered with a mallet is a luxurious death compared to what most go through.

Seriously, if I didn't need shit like chicken and steak to keep my lean mass gainz on point, I'd be a fucking veggie no questions asked. Fucking barbaric process.

Watch out there, might cut yourself on all that edge

Why cant you newfags get the fuck back where ever the fuck you came from, the summer is over, fuck of and kill yourself.

Dogs are bros. They follow your orders and are happy as fuck when you get home. Cows are fucking stupid. literally have enough of a brain to eat enough not to die.

>I'm just a psychopath (in the true definition)

You're an edgelord faggot.

Story? is he a chink?

So it's just racism then?

Why should they change?

We eat cows, which Hindu's lose their shit over. Are we even vaguely considering changing for them? No, and why should we.

Literally turned the thread into a WB cartoon
>mfw

I find it odd that it is normaly newfags who feel the need to call others newfags in order to fit in.

Yeah, it's a fucking analogy.

No, I was illustrating the fact I feel no emotion over animals being killed. I wouldn't do it myself, and would probably stop someone torturing a kitten if I witnessed it, but I would never get emotional over a dog dying then drive to KFC.

It's a strange flaw in human reasoning.

go home reddit

This shit gets me so mad, people like this...

Utter faggots. All of you.

So it's all geared as to what's good for us, not the animal?

Now who's a psychopath....

orientals often have a great lack of empathy, it's one of their great weaknesses.

And if you think you can separate empathy into categories, like I love humans but hate dogs, then you have a problem because it doens't work that way you only think it does.

> i broadcast the fact that ui like jewish youtubers all over Cred Forums
kill yourself

That doesn't make you a "Psychopath in the true definition herr durr edgelord faggot"

Why people are getting killed by pigs for holding books? Fuck this nazi country, freedom my ass

Give him a break man. High school was tough for me too.

Kek

missing the point (the point being that you should consider suicide)

What the fuck!? He was just holding a book!

You're retarded

The guy at the end hit 88 mph

bump

It's raining men! hallelujah!

Still trying to fit in with a generic retort. Good Job.

Actually that was just my reaction but I guess you're right. Are we cool now?

Abandon thread

That's exactly what I said you moron.

Cows are dumb as shit. Dogs are smart as shit, hence why we treat them well and don't eat them. Your argument falls apart faggot.

Why do rekt threads always attract the biggest faggots on this board. Moral has nothing to do with anything, we're just satiating our curiosity.

Erektrefying!

*Aileron Roll

muh psychopathy

You edgelord faggots provide endless lols.

Literally you. Also, underage b&.

ill let you go this time

Actually fucking laughed at this

Firstly "orientals often have a great lack of empathy" just makes you sound like a fucking uneducated redneck.

Secondly, that's is sort of what I'm pointing out about empathy using an extreme analogy - how can people claim to get so upset about a dog, but gladly eat a pig?

I know the answer - it's because they try not to think about it. They don't think about the poor fuckers all packed into a lorry, the long cramped corridor where they all trudge down, hearing the screams of other pigs being slaughtered, the largely uneffective stunning device, getting strung up and having their throat cut as the scream and thrash about.

They just put that to the back of their mind, and enjoy a lovely bacon sandwich.

Actually, that reminds me, I might make myself a bacon sandwich.

You can watch Webm with an iPhone idiots. Welcome to the future.

Those dogs dont die, they just get hit on the heat to make them struggle less.
First the dogs are starved then they are skinned alive and boiled.

Do u have more of this, user? I just hate dogs.

>reading one reply and not the others
>looking this stupid due to laziness

Good luck in your future career....

Sorry I don't. The rest are above 2mb.

I watched it a second time while making the whistling drop and hit noise

See

Thank you
Checked

>people give these cops shit

Yeah like... what they did was wrong. That guy shot at an officer (who survived but was hospitalized) to avoid getting a ticket/getitng called out on a warrant then sped down the highway endangering literally everybody because he didnt want to take responsibility for his own actions.

They were a little pissed. Turns out cops are humans, weird right? Maybe if you don't do illegal shit and then resist the guys carrying no less than 3 weapons on them one of which is lethal, bad shit won't happen to you?

I don't know. Just a little logic.

No, the rest of the replies doesn't add to the discussion. With what's been said, there's not a single thing "proving" you're a psychopath.

>My people were called savages
Who are your people, user?

Thx fam

That dude got some serious air time

Why has rekt threads become a place of discussion instead of a place to post rekt webms?

Story?

nice trip/dubs

what happened there

Ugh, stupid limits...

Chinese hitman sent to finish off the chink in the bed, don't remember what he did

moar pls I'm chubbin

A 6 year old if far more resilient then you give then credit for

(Read the whole thread next time)

>tfw you're so fucked up as a person and so detached from reality only super fucked up shit gets you off

It was a lathe, not a press.

>Firstly "orientals often have a great lack of empathy" just makes you sound like a fucking uneducated redneck.
It's a meme Cred Forums created when they have to explain why they are the master race after whipping out the IQ charts.

I'll have you know I am the President and CEO of money, inc. I made more in the last hour than you'll ever make in your pathetic life. I have billions of dollars in offshore/Swiss accounts that I will never even need. I dropped half a million in cash on my way into the office this morning and I didn't bother to bend down and pick it up. I'll be sure to drop you a couple lobsters and whale steaks from my private helicopter, which drive through are your manning again?

Stay poor, faggot.

Mechanically separated chicken?

Exactly you fucking spastic.

Its time to migrate north my friend, clearly theres no point in staying in cucklandia any more.
greatest country my fucking ass

Not seen that copypasta in a few years.

To give you some concept of workplace safety:
America had about 990 workplace deaths in 2013
China had 60,000 workplace deaths.

Male chicks are "destroyed" as they're not valuable to the chicken farming industry.

....cause you know, why would you have 20 cocks running about when you only need one cock to inpregnate 2000 chick(en)s?

Full story is he ran over a police officer, can't remember his injuries and tried to hit another.

You know, the world has a food shortage and dog pounds across the globe a overfull. It seems like a no brainier to use unwanted pets as a food source

Kek

Dude you can't compare a dog to a chicken. As you can't compare a human being to a nigger.

But aren't cops supposed to be able to stand against the urge to kick and hit that guy's ribs and face in?
I get what you mean but this still is police brutality. The court is responsible to judge over him and to give him a just and supposedly humane punishment. If cops start to let their frustration and anger out on criminals, they are vigilantes and actions like that are not just.

Well shit, look at that copypasta haven't seen that in a few years

Find me one example of that being used anywhere on the internet, fuckface.

Your logic is indisputable

(You)

that's a gun my dude

Well yeah ideally that would be the case but it's not, that's kinda the problem. We can hold them to unrealistic standards or we can realize they're humans who can get super pissed off like anybody else and try to NOT piss them off the way MOST people try to not piss off anyone else.

Logic :O

I can't believe people actually think you can die this way, you can't. It's water, it's not like you are hitting concrete. The only way you could die like this is if you didn't know how to swim and drowned

>Cows are dumb as shit. Dogs are smart as shit
and pigs are smarter than dogs, what your point?

The argument stands

You obviously don't know anything about force

If you develop a personality and original thoughts you couild get those (you)'s you're so desperately craving

obvious bait is obvious

that's either a fucking amazing camera op with a super long lens OR hi res video that's been zoomed in in post

you can't use a pig for guarding or hunting. For law enforcement yes, but still.

Proof it to us

Is this bait?

Because of the water tension after a certian number of feet the water basicly had the impact of concrete, that person probably had every bone in their body broken. Plus look at those currents. Even micheal phelps would down in those waters

>For law enforcement yes, but still.

Holy shit you even argue like a child

ng3 here

It's just a hook but the fish are biting anyway

I live in an Asian country. One of these cunts abducted my pet dog. Everyone I know how had a dog, lost it. Asians aren't people, they're weird souless things, empty and seriously fucked up. They're dumb as fuck too, I don't get where Americans got the idea they're even of average intelligence, the evidence doesn't bear it out.

Easy there bud, wouldn't want to cut yourself on that edge

I don't care. It's the officer's job to uphold the law, not get revenge.

My phones backround

The whole point of that copypasta is the fact user in the gif survived with minor injuries. He ended up producing a documentary about suicides at the goldengate bridge

It's true. All of it.

Ideally yet. But they're humans. If you piss them off they JUST MIGHT kick your ass.

You can get your ass kicked and cry "i'm gonna sue you" as your face is stomped in, or you could be a reasonable person and try to not pioss them off..... i mean it's your choice.

Roll those dice. Just dont be surprised if you get snake eyes after being told "well ideally you won't get a single one, but you just might get two ones"

Self preservation/common human decency is not your thing then?

Why would a newfag like you waste these perfectly good dubs.

>ng3
>St Ann's

you're a nigger aint you?

>Cred Forums uses muh IQ charts to prove why whites are so great
>what's this, Asians are higher? THE CHART MUST BE WRONG!!!

Why does this 7yo copypasta still fucking work?

Because people like you respond to it.

She rekted her health that's for sure

I like that shirt.

implying I'm not the one who posted it

>LOGIC: 0
You just agreed with me

Also, nobody is saying that they weren't human. You yourself are saying that it is the ideal that cops don't let their anger out on criminals.
I don't know whether you knew it or not, but there actually are cops, and they're not a minority, who can stand over there urge to get revenge themselves. So it's not as unrealistic as you say. Being humane is NOT unrealistic. They are satisfied by the JUSTICE that the court brings. Unbelievable that I have to explain your own judicial system to you. Cops do not judge. Cops catch the bad guys and the judge decides how they get punished.
Try harder next time to justify police brutality :*

Why can't there be more people on here like you?

Like Indians, the ones that can make it to the states are actually smart and semi-civilized. Also they beat our asses in 'nam.

t. pig

Another sudden leak of nerve gas incident in asia, fuck. They really dont know how to keep their nerve gas pipes in order.

implying this is reddit

ok is this a thing that pinguins have one in the group everybody shits on, like I don't know a pinguin social thing? he looks like this was not the first time somebody took a dumb on him

for meat? like its already born

checkd

watch your argument crumble before you

Chicken nuggets c:

I wish more niggers and mexicains would climb up power poles. the world would become a much better place

does anyone have the webm/gif of a guy walking along the highway and a car just runs him over and he flips up and away?

found the vegan

lolol

I'd say his anus is getting pretty rekt.

Instead of rekt, how about chekt?

Assuming you're the same guy who previously responded it sounds like you assumed someone was genuinely saying "I'm a psyco lolz!" got annoyed by that then were made to look like a fool when he pointed out it was a stupid analogy

Getting butthurt on the internet is more childish than anything anyone in this thread has done.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mas masaya sa Pilipinas

Here you go

You're not wrong.

I'd have to disagree with you, that actually was quite tame compared to the other things said in this thread.
I'm guessing you are a black man or a Mexican ?

Go pro rekt

thank you sir!

Man, that ending is some brutal shit

>I'm guessing you are a black man or a Mexican Nope, just not an edgelord.

when does he get to the top?

holy fuck how much blood is that

Out of all the edgy comments posted in this thread, what lead you to single that one out?

(you)
(you)
fuck off

xD

Nice infinite loop, faggot.

Kek

(you)
see this

The way he bounces off the ground... mentally scarring

Natural selection in progress

It was a different kind of edge. It's one thing to b entertained by some guy get zapped and falling to his death (if the shock didn't kill him), it's another to want it to happen to lot of people simply for the crime of not being white.

> it's another to want it to happen to lot of people simply for the crime of not being white.
And you call me a racist, you think not being white is or should be a crime. All I said was the would would be a better place if more mexicans and niggers climb up power poles

>playing dumb this hard

why are there so many vids of dumb chinks running metal into power lines?

nice one good work user

Do you think it's the slanted eyes that leads too all theses similar deaths? Maybe they can't see the power lines

> boss be like
> You can still make it in on monday right

this would get you 1000 karma on reddit, but not here bitch

neh their just retarded

You are the one that likes to put words into peoples mouths. I never said it should be a crime to be a nigger or Mexican, that was you faggot

its been a while since i saw this pasta. welcome back i guess

You know, I've been posting that on and off for like 7 years

One smoked gook coming right up

yeah, been been a good few months since i last saw

Things ive learned in REKT threads

>Dont fuck with electricity.

>Look both ways.

>Be aware of your surroundings

>Dont get into unneeded fights. If someone has a knife run!

>Cars are not shields.

>DONT touch machinery at all

its nerve gas newfag

new
new

You forgot nerve gas

hahah good one XD

>being this dense
Choke on it.

endingding?

cause they have shit job training and education

lots of effort goes into making sure dumbasses all over the planet don't kill themselves at their jobs, China just doesn't give a fuck

Got more of her?

VLC has been around for over 3 years, old mate.

y tho

You cunt!!

>don't be black

>I'm just a psychopath (in the true definition) when it comes to animals.
>A kid gets cancer? I could cry for days.

You're not a psychopath; you're a retarded underaged kid who thinks it's cool to be a "psychopath", yet doesn't even know what the term means. Shouldn't you be in school?

Rip doge never spaghetti

nah, he's just an edgelord who was abused as a child and as a result lashes out at things smaller/less significant than him, much like his abuser/s

and the empathy for dying children? shows it happened as a child because why would that be the one thing he has any fucks left for?

if it was nerve gas all six wouldve fell. something electrified the sign they were placing. if you watch closely they all freeze up at the same time, but fall at different times according to how they were touching the sign and how their bodies were positioned

Story kinda looks like she didn't want to do it but then fuck up i need dat info

Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast!

I have no problem with this.

what is happening here? where does his face go? and why tf is someone filming it already when nothing has happened yet?

>Chicken head hoes...

this isn't 9gag you fag

fuck you

long time no see, hi i guess

I think you're giving him too much credit, user.
He sounds like some normie high schooler trying to be cool/edgy on the internet by throwing around terms he doesn't fully understand.
Solid psychoanalysis, though.

With some cameras that would be pretty funny

/k/ in one gif

>And for the record, I'm not a veggie, I'm just a psychopath (in the true definition) when it comes to animals. I feel no emotion over them whatsoever.

Fuckin lost at the file name

>psychopath
Thanks for the top kek

nerve gas

I sense I have somehow hurt your liberal sensibilities.How could a racist like me dare and call out out on your own bullshit?
The answer is simple,you are the most dangerous type of racist you actually try to separate race on the context of the privileged and indignant. You decided that the white race is privileged and special above all other races you labeled somehow lesser and weaker. In your mind every other race other then white needs some type of whiteknight to protect them because they are unable to protect themselves.
You sir are less then human, you are true scum

>Implying there haven't been 1 million Cred Forumstards who've already posted this gif with the "he hit 88mph" file name.

Jokes go right over your head a lot don't they?

OPs about to anhero live

That's me when I walk out of the bar and the fucking sun is back out again.

eh, I tend to be detailed as I can on the internet. First impressions, y'know?

also I basically copypasta'd my life story onto him lmfao

if youre trying to an hero why the fuck would you go feet first? retard

FUCKING REPORTED

Kek

kek

thats just gross. if they raised all of them THEN killed them they wouldve harvested exponentially more meat

>you will never eat pussy like that

but doggos are nice and dont taste as delicious as beef or chicken

Weapon lives matter.

That airtime tho

checked and D:

checked and ty user

yes, china IQ tested all 2 billion of their people, and not just the cities that resemble a civilisation

>
Fuck you, faggot. MODS!

But it looks accurate. Why is she kicking up a fuss?

Fuck you, you sick fuck!

whoa there friendo slow it down with the .jpgs
its a rekt thread not a cringe thread

his eyes kill me lmfao you can see all his emotions

I really hope he lost his nigger teeth and will implant gold nigger teeth