I need some quick ways to earn a little money, any suggestion? doesn't matter if it's morally a bit questionable

I need some quick ways to earn a little money, any suggestion? doesn't matter if it's morally a bit questionable

Is that you? People would pay you for sex.

If not, then some sort of a numbers racket, perhaps?

I'm a okay looking dude but I live in a pretty small county I doubt I could get people to pay me for sex

This isn't the quickest way to make money or anything, but I've heard that getting a job is a pretty fucking good way to get a job you neckbeard fuck

i've searched for a job the past 4 months and cant get literally anything, I'm in a pretty bad spot now so I'm desperate af will do mostly anything for money

does shit like earnhoney work?

go to Wal-Mart
steal shit
go to different Wal-Mart
return it
I think you can only do it 3 times or something without a recipt. Good luck!

not murican, your stores aren't retarded couldn't pull it off

Rob a Kardashian dressed like french firefighter

no money for plane ticket to go rob Kardashian

bump for time to type..

bump

See OP - these people just gave you a bunch of suggestions, and however poor the suggestions were, all you did was respond with excuses of why you couldn't do these things. That's the problem.

Take down your walls and your objections and your cants, and decide that you can. Then do it.
Don't be an anxiety ridden depressed fag that just feels sorry for himself and wants others to see why he can't do anything.

They used to say a human couldnt run a 4 minute mile -but some running tard decided that he could, and he did.

OP, these threads almost always fail because most people on here are either living at home or are wage cucks.

Go to the nearest big city. Travel on the highway that loops around the city. Steal only enough to be charged with petty theft if caught. Go to every Walmart on the loop and do the same. Fence the shit on eBay.

I mean you could play old school runescape. Made $30 today. Acquire gp ingame and sell for $1/mil

Which country?

scandinavia

I will repeat myself. Which country?, not area.

finland

Helsinki?

Sell dildos mail order
Take money
Write letters saying out of stock due to demand
Return payment in cheque from from arse ticklers faggots fanclub
Nobody cashes check
Profit

nah, tre

>4 months
You think looking for a job for 4 months is long? No wonder this country is going to shit.

I'm not in a bad spot because i've searched for a job for 4 months, I'm in a bad spot because I have 40 euros on my bank account

this fucking guy, i like this guy.
post more retarded money making schemes my man.

Alright cool. So how much money do you need, what do you need it for? I'm a bit bored. In Australia with insomnia, but I'll see if we can come up with some ideas.

>So how much money do you need

basically I have 40 euros on my bank account so anything ranging from 1 to 100

> what do you need it for?

living

You could write me a check from NAMBLA or ISIS and I'd make some joke to the teller as they cashed it. Or you could always just deposit it digitally.

plot from two smoking barrels retard

Fair enough, what is your work experience?, age?, education?

And we have a winner.

Is this legit? I know I can get banned, but I have lik 130mil

I have plenty of work experience in a bunch of different jobs, 23, high school & film school

> film school

If you're putting that on your resume, stop. No wonder you're unemployed

>your stores aren't retarded couldn't pull it off
You think Wal-mart isn't retarded?
m8 people steal from wal-mart hourly
I don't shop there anymore but when I did, I saw people stealing shit left and right.

Can't say I know all that much about Tampere. If you are comfortable doing so try averting on couch surfing websites, some make you pay a fee others don't.

genius

Also do you have any artistic talent? Are you good at talking with strangers?

solid 7/10 I'm an okay video editor

*advertising

Not exactly what I had in mind, any musical ability? Play any instruments?

bunch of actually, and produce electronic music but good luck getting money out of that I'll have more luck selling my dick

So no chance of busking?

maybe couple months ago, too cold now. good idea tho but its no use now

>Walmart
haha every faggot wants OP to hit up a Walmart

top kek

OP, sorry this is off topic, but i met a few Finish girls while traveling and they were all hot as fuck, is there a lot of hot girls in Finland or was i just lucky.

I made 1000$ in a month by hacking a popular game accounts by using a public bruteforce software with public databases. Easiest money I ever made

Not OP but that part of the world is a goldmine.

Tutoring students from the University or try selling your services in music producing for what ever small bands that are around. If you know a lot about the city then maybe offer tourists a guided tour of the city. Restraints often have a high turn over of kitchen hand/ dish washing staff.

You might've met the only few hot girls in Finland

most of them are fuck ugly and when they open their mouths they sound retarded. this applies for the men as well.

Win lottery!

theres a bunch of qt's but for the most part i dont think finnish girls are that hot compared to other countries, we have the mongol genes which sucks

OP here, I'm trying up Amazon Turk now. But it takes 48 hours for them to confirm my account and I've heard people outside US have had trouble with it, I did it with a fake US address and all so maybe I can get it to work

Have a hobo party. Invest that 40 euro in as much alcohol as you can obtain, the cheaper the better. Throw a party, dress like a bum and beg them for money. Put on some good tunes get drunk, get your friends drunk, maybe get laid, make some coin and everyone is happy.

Greentext?

To be fair, he originally said county, so you're still asking the wrong questions