Whenever I look at this album cover all I can think of is that unnatural penis...

Whenever I look at this album cover all I can think of is that unnatural penis. Look at the swelling where the foreskin should be. Cut fags will defend this degeneracy.

Is normal with Jews and Muslim to have foreskin cut off.

Christians, Bhudists, Hindus, Atheists don't cut of.

Girls think your dick looks weird and won't give you blowie like she would a cut-God.

Leave it to OP to stare at a baby's penis

No infections for my cock. Less chance of STDs. I never, ever have to worry about stinkdick if a girl is going for a blowjob. And it doesn't look like a fucking Oscar Meyer Weiner.

Also, guess what? My foreskin actually cut off the blood flow to my glans, so having that fucking thing removed meant I could get an erection without yelping in pain (my penis was too large for my foreskin, and whether I dressed left or right, it would get caught on shit).

The only people obsessed with this shit are dickhead whiny bitches who think that magically if they hadn't had a circumcision their dick would rival that of Godzilla's tail. The reality is, no amount of skin added to the tip of your cock would make it rival anything other than a well-hung chihuahua.

In other words, just like Drumpf, The OP is a tinydicked faggot. End of story.

My so

Bullshit. I was a Christian, an Atheist (everyone turns 13 once) and am now a practicing Buddhist. And I am circumised.

Go meet some sexy European ladies you lard arse amerifag!

>sexy
>european ladies

Pick one

>sexy European ladies

Your problem was ever looking at this album, not arguing over your primitive penis.

...you mean like Britbong whores? Thanks, pass. If I'm going to meet Eurogirls, I'm going for one of the following nationalities:
Czech
Danish
Romanian
Maltese
Italian
Spanish

Any other Euro girl, in my experience, is a fucking waste of time - ugly as fuck, entitled attitude, and saddled with more neurosises than the average EuroFag. Mostly because Eurofags have such an inferiority complex, it's ridiculous.

Eurofags never understand that West Coast and East Coast US aren't the fat assholes like the Midwest and the South

Being cut sucks

Spanish girls are hard to get. They are just too arrogant and believe they are the queens of the world

Shit, faggot. You've evidently never lived in Alaska. The female to male ratio makes the average 4.5 girl an Alaskan 10.

Spanish girls are fucking hilariously easy to hook up with after you spend any time in Alaska at all. It requires one thing. I can give you the secret.

It's called:
"A job"

How would you know, faggot? You've either had no memory of being uncut or had absolutely no experience being cut. You have absolutely no basis whatsoever to base your opinion on this topic.
So go fuck yourself, you and your opinion have about the same value as a T-shirt proclaiming Trump the winner on November 3rd.

>job
>Spain

Choose one

You had a fucked up dick that they decided to turn into a small pink mushroom rod, rather than going for a natural look. When women have their tits chopped off they at least put implants to make it look normal.

top kek

Listen, girls dont give a fuck if its cut or uncut

Only you faggots obsessed over it

I got cut at 19 on my own will and i would make that choice again

You can't make that choice again fag end. Why did you get cut? Where you afraid all the other fags would laugh at your natural penis?

America: where being obese is normal and a normal penis fills people with horror.

No because i had anal with a 14 year old girl and that shit holding the foresking to my dick ripped and i was in hellish pain

Also it was always uncomfortable to an extent having sex because it was too small but that rip made me sa enugh time for circumsion

Also im in europe fucking 14 year olds is legal

>looks at baby dicks
>thinks about dicks all the time
>makes Cred Forums threads about dicks

Yeah, bro. Cutfags are the weird ones, not you.

>Be me at 4
>recurrent utis. Dr says to get me cut. >Mum keeps saying no.
>Uti leads to kidney infection
> Dr says if I dont get cut I will have >kidney damage
>Get cut at 4 and a half
>no 4skin, no infections, no probs
>be me at 32. Married to wife who loves >my perfectly cut cock
>wife is pregnant with boy
>boy is born and gets cut.

Cut for the win uncut fags.
True story.

kjjjjj, he won.

>fucking 14 year olds is legal
that explains all those islamic "refugees"

Cutfag reporting. Wish my parents hadn't mutilated me just cos the man who invented Corn Flakes hoped it would stop people from getting syphilis from masturbating.

Nirvana cover kid 25 years later :p

They actually prefer them younger, 14 is too old for those disgusting shitskins

Cool

Dude, all dicks look weird to women. It's still fun for them regardless.

Being this retarded and brainwashed.

*yawn* This again?

They had that kid on a chat show when he was grown up. Must be weird having millions of people knowing intimate details about your junk.

Mudslime detected.

Being cut is not normal. Anal with 14 year olds is not normal.

Im white :^}

As i said i had to get cut because my foreskin was too tight, but i dont expect a pol retard to understand what it reads

Idk my dick is fine and my girlfriend has no issues. She's Colombian though and they don't really do it down there. She didn't even know it was a thing until I brought it up one day because I was thinking about cock or something