ow

Niggers arent functioning members of society

Ah, a little to the left.

LITTLE BIT LOWER

Hitler did nothing wrong dammit!

I SWEAR YOU, I DIDN'T FUCK YOUR MOM!!

Harder daddy harder!

"the op is a giant faggot"

I DRANK ALOT OF SODA!! THATS WHY IM GASSY!! IM SORRY!!

Please don't hit me, I'll get an erection.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSAAA

I DIDNT RAPE YOUR DADS ASS WITH MY DICK, HE RAPED MY DICK WITH HIS ASS!!

I HATE NIGGERS

Fine! No more pepes mom, I get it, I get it!

kek

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

Wait I just have 8 words to say

I shot JFK!

Oh, you're a big mister man with that whip, aren't ya honey? Do it again! I've been bad!

Snape kills Dumbledore.

Its a little ironic having me whipped by a man with negro facial features isnt it?

What the fuck did you just hit me with, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret whippings with Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed whippings. I am trained in whipping warfare and I’m the top whipper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will whip you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with your little bitch whips against me? Think again, fucker. As we whip I am contacting my secret network of whippers across the USA and your nine-tails is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that whips out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can whip you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to whip your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” whipping was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking whip. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will whip fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

So let it whip child
Let it whip
Whip it, whip it

REEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ooh black Betty
Bam bolem
Ooh black Betty
Bam bolem
Black Betty had a child
Bam bolem
Darn thing gone wild
Bam bolem

First time I've even remotely felt humor from one of these in a long time. But you're still a faggot for taking the time to change it.