What would you do if you woke up to this?

What would you do if you woke up to this?

Make her shave then fuck

Punch it then call the police

tell it to shave
her meat basket is going mouldy

tell her to go to her room

That's what i was going to say

push her off the bed, drag her by the hair out of the room

Firstly do the cauliflower test
If negative result give it a quick wipe then fuck

Run away very very quick.

Which hair?

I'd say good morning Moriah, did you know your pics and the most intimate details about your sexual fantasies are all over the internet?

I'd hope her pits were just as hairy, then I'd spend a weekend cumming on every fucking inch of her.

Tell her I don't eat fur burgers, then flip her over and play in her mud slide.

by the armpit hair

I'd ask her if she's ever been picked up by the fuzz, and when she says no, grab her by the snatch and toss her over my shoulder.

thats what i would do also

no offense to females

>most intimate details about your sexual fantasies are all over the internet?

Story?

Id tell her to "get out me car"

Open mouth, accept creamy pussy to the face, live happily ever after

Have some "breakfast"

Take it back to the woods and set it free, then change the locks on my house so bigfoot never finds her way in again.

I'd enjoy snacking on those meaty lips

Dicks out for harambe

This guy gets it

That looks like an arbys ham sandwich covered in hair. Makes me hungry. Hungry for action. Hungry for sex. Hell, I'm just plain ole hungry. First I would carefully pinch a fresh loaf into a condom trying my best to fill the condom and maintain the structural integrity of my loaf. Then insert condom into freezer, creating a turd loaf dildo ready to please that hairy beaver the right way. Vigorously ramrod those beef curtains with my Eskimo Popsicle until she shakes in ecstasy. No man will ever love her with more passion and creativity. I am legend.

thats called a shildo

and no, you didnt invent the concept

but that is a funny post anyway.

ask for pity sex since we're both ugly

Most of you are fucking losers. Hairy chicks are sexual dynamite. They have more testosterone, they think and fuck more like a man.

The most perverted bitch I ever fucked was a hippy with crazy hairy pits and snatch. This bitch was down for anything. Fucking in public. Blowjobs under tables. Handjobs while driving. Oral, Anal, no holes barred. I came on her tits and made her wear it all day under her dress. It was the wildest 6 months of my fucking life, and I swear no other woman since then has come close.

Women have pubic hair. Fact.

found the... I got nothing...

Lick it

i'd werf flammen at it

Eat kebab

I'd eat it!!

I've woken up next to worse

>turn 360°
>Walk away

I would do a 360 and walk away

What the fuck is the cauliflower test?

Alaskan pipeline where i come from

how about some sauce bro?

Turn 720 and walk away

Eat her out and fuck her senseless. Tell her to shower while I recharge, then go for seconds. Women need a bit of hair down under. Never understood why the hell anyone would want to pretend they're fucking a prepubescent.

Make her some eggs and make her eat them

imgur{dawt}com/a/DEX2X Some saucerooney
M0ther
L3ss
9F278D2

Fuck it.

Shoot it, claim it was self defense

Look over at my GF and ask her if this is what she meant by getting me a helping hand when she was too tired to fuck, and getting a nod,I'd tag in and fuck the stuffing outa that curly haired slut. My Gf loves swinging.

Kill it before it cries rape

pretend Im still asleep