Ask a 32 year old virgin neck beard unemployed loser nerd who still lives in his parents basement anything

Ask a 32 year old virgin neck beard unemployed loser nerd who still lives in his parents basement anything.

Its never too late. Improve your diet, trim that fuzz, get some sun. You can do it, I believe in you user

Do you ever think about going on a killing spree and an hero?

How much do you weigh

Time stamp?

Nope.

220 pounds

How did you get in this place?
>give Cred Forums a good greentext

will you post your pic with timestamp?

Go for a walk

Describe your day
And post pic of piss bottles

What class do you main on WoW

What are your favorite boards?

How does it feel to be a year away from being a wizard?

Op is just another coward who posts a pic of a guy who kicked his ass

What do you hope to accomplish over the next ten years?

How tall are you

You're a 7-8/10
Lose weight, get a job, live alone and I'd date you.

Got any good cum recipes? I prefer cinnamon and auger to give mine that cinnamon toast crunch flavor.

real OP

Bullshit you weigh 220, that fatass head implies youre closer to 300.

>be me
>be shit and lazy at school
>don't get into college
>work at subway for 4 years
>look for jobs
>can't find anything
>do a few courses
>still nothing
>finally get new job at department store, they promise me full time, so I quit subway. Full time never happens
>Eventually get laid off
>keep looking, nothing
>years pass by, can't afford to move out of parents
>sit here on Cred Forums shot posting and telling my story

are you a wizard

Get into construction. I don't have a degree and I'm pulling in 120k a year. I've been doing it for 10 years but still.

Agreed. Maybe more like 320

This and paranormal

Just want a job and my own house.

5 foot 10

liar

You must be 4'10"

No.

Start growing pot and mushies buddy. It's a nice home hobby and will make you some cash. Modern man has to hustle. Working your way up as a wage slave is a joke.

>220

I call bullshit. I weigh 230 and you look wayyyyyy fatter than me fam.

Was in a similar situation realize that there was no point in me being family no longer loved me decided fuck it hit up /travel/ and have been just aimlessly wandering sense

I weigh 260 and he looks fatter than me lul

Fuck sake yous are all retards. The pic is it related, it's not me. So yes I do weigh 220 pounds. I just admitted I'm a fucking loser virgin who lived at home, so why would I lie about my weight??

Where you live?

Not you? Da fuck? Post real pic

Similar to me, i spent a long time traveling Europe and mainly Southeast Asia, its was amazing and energized me for life.

Cali

Where'd you get the money for that

How far have you gone with chick?

Go get a job.

Nothing. Never kissed

When you do get a job you'll look back at these care free days with fondness. At least try and make them constructive. Start replacing your bad habits with good ones.

>over 30
>virgin
you are a wizard mate

Do you not want to settle for an uglier girlfriend or are you just too much of a sperg to get any girlfriend?

Be honest

Well fuck you for not saying pic not related, ill bet that is you and now your self concious because youre really a 400 pound celestial hambody

Wow, that is pathetic. How?

Stay in the basement faggot. Youre an idiot.

don't want to settle for a used up former whore.

Fagot you gonna make pennies for you homegrow for retail. People who grow at home use it themselves.

Someone should slap your parents for allowing you to stay there until 32. Enabling a sedentary lifestyle will only present challenges you are not equipped for later in life.

Are you English?

I call bullshit. That puc is of you, you're just trying to disarm everyone because they've been harsh on you for your physical appearance.

I'm just way too nervous for girls. So I've never dated or anything.

See above.

I'm 32, unemployed, had two serious girlfriends, one 12 years ago, the other 11 years ago. Haven't had sex since 2013, when I paid for a prostitute in London but I couldn't get it up because of performance anxiety. Lost my only real friend around 6 years ago, don't speak to anyone my own age anymore. Live at home, but not in the basement, we don't have a basement. I try to occupy my time exercising and trying thinks like carpentry and gardening (yes blah blah I'm a faggot). I am not attractive and have been affected in ways that mean I won't probably have sex again without paying for it by years of depression medication. I have not exaggerated anything, my life is exactly as bad as this. I go to bed at night and it comforts me as I'm drifting off to imagine that I'm not going to wake up, and when I wake up I have around five seconds of happiness each day: these are the five seconds before I remember who I am. I wish I could get cancer or something as I can't kill myself because I'm too cowardly, and I don't want my family to discover my body.

Do me a favour and google image search neck beard. Then tell me I'm lying

You're a piece of shit OP, you make an AMA thread, dont answer half the questions and when you do answer them its very short and not engaging. No wonder you are a total loser.
Also have you ever thought you might be gay since you've never even kissed a girl.

Why don't you get as much money together as you can and go traveling the world solo, i can't express how much that changed my life.

I dream of winning some money or something and doing exactly that. It would take me many years to gather even half enough.

I worked a minimum wage job and saved for a few years and got like £5000 and traveled for 6 months, it was amazing.

I didn't even kiss a girl until I was 19. I was really shy in school and would practically have a heart attack if a girl talked to me. How I eventually did it was go to the least classy nightclub with my friends and just got tanked up and kept going on the dancefloor until I eventually bumped into a girl who must have been as desperate as me. She looked alright though, kind of like a younger version of Mary Steenburgen. I remember the song playing at the time was The Darkness I Believe in a Thing Called Love. Anyway, this has been a sneak peak of my memoirs.

Basically get drunk and just keep going out. Take up smoking if you don't already as you meet a lot of girls just by them asking for one or for a light, standing around smoking, etc. Well that's my advice, maybe it's not worth a shit but at least I tried.

No it wouldn't you nerd, just go to south east Asia. Huge backpacking scene and it's still very cheap compared to the west. Hell you might even find yourself a nice little bar lady too. Even with a shit job you can earn enough for a good few months travelling in a year.

I'm really trying to find a job but I always fail as due to some health issues, I have a lot of gaps on my CV. Would you believe I had a tiny amount of savings from the last job I had around 8 years ago and I used it up flying abroad for interviews. I thought if I turned up in person I would have a better chance, sigh. So I'm still trying to get a job but my mix of qualifications don't make any sense together so I'm not really able to apply for anything that comes up.

I'd only go if I never had to come back. That would be the worst thing ever. I'd rather stay than go and then have to come back when the money ran out

SEA is god tier, so many hot backpacker sluts.
Where in SEA did you go mate?

A job and your own house seems a pretty reasonable goal, what are you looking to get into?

If you could have 5 sessions of hot sex with hot virgins or an unrevealed Nintendo nx with botw right now which would you choose.

Do your parents love you?

Maybe he misspelled "kilograms"

Currently 9 months into an 18 month trip. Been pretty much everywhere, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan and now I'm in South Korea. Still planning on hitting China, Philippines.

Mate, the whole point is that it opens your eyes to the fact there's a bigger, better world out there than your obviously shitty existence. If after a few months you have to go home, you go home with the motivation to make chance and if it's what you want, figure out a way to stay as long as you like somewhere.

Nice, i only done Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore and Indo. Would have liked to go to Japan and South Korea but budget didnt allow for it, where is your favourite places?
To name a few of mine
>Konglor Cave in Laos
>Koh Tao in Thailand (best island imo)
>Penang, Georgetown in Malaysia (amazing food)
>Sihanoukville in Cambodia cus parties
>Ho chi minh in Vietnam cus mayhem.

How much money did you have/need? How you get by in terms of language? What you do each day?

I'm looking at anything at the moment. Just hope to get my foot in a door, any door. Then work my way up. Thanks user

What creams do you use to look so young? I've tried everything, aloe vera, sunscreen, aloe vera with sunscreen, nothing works

I have traveled before. It's not like I don't know there's a world of limitless possibilities out there. I live in a backwards area, no jobs, no hope of escape. I tried to emigrate but no country needs my 'skills'

Not him, but i'm I spent around £5k in 6 months.
Can do it for less or more depending on how much alcohol you drink.
I think English doesnt help much in Japan and SK (never been) but the rest of SEA its spoken at least a little bit in most places, its always the second language for signs and shit too (but only in tourist areas) but in general its fine to know nothing of the language as no one speaks thai outside thailand for example. In Malaysia and Singapore most people speak at least basic English.
Depends where you are, i do the regular sightseeing, go on tours, outdoor activities, cooking classes and partying most nights.

Just normal moisturiser bro. Don't get sunburnt, and get enough sleep

Sounds good. I admire people like you who do things like this. I can live without drink but I know I would probably blow whatever money I had on prostitutes. I'm not even joking unfortunately.

All I can say is keep pursuing and look into your strengths. That seems like a super reasonable expectation/hope on your part, it's just chasing it until you fall into the right thing. Keep actively seeking, and it'll happen.

There is prostitutes everywhere in Thailand especially, to be honest i was never even tempted because it does nothing for me personally and there is 18-25 y/o backpacker girls from all over Europe and NA mostly so i was happy with that, and because they are away from judgmental friends, parents etc they let loose and are easy to fuck.
The only thing stopping any girl from being a slut is the social implications, so when thats taken out of the equation it makes it easy.