>Explore 1890's austria
>Come across this lil rascal

Wat do?

Absolutely nothing

i'd gladly shit in his mouth

"Russians = Friends little rascal "

Circumcision.

Put him on ADHD meds.

Tell him I am from the future and he should start a pet store called Hitlers Critters

Tell him what he'll need to do to succeed

Fuck him.

does anyone here speak german to begin with?

Wow, you must have down syndrome, everyone speaks german.

tell him: Never go for the oil fields

Just Do It

Jawohl, mein Freund

Offer my services.

You'd need to learn Austrian you moron.

i speak german but i dont speak austrian.

Say hi to my great grandfather who was in the Austrian army with him...no joke...my fam knows his...he was fucked up

Bring him back with me to help my save the future

i red österreichisch es judenfotzen. was wollts denn wissen?

Give him the time machine.

This

>knows hitler personally
>fucked up
pick one

turn him into a jew loving boypussy

tell him to take Russia first!

Tell him how to build better ovens

bottom tier bait if you can even call it that, here's a (you) for the effort

Buy him a lollipop.

Family knew his fam...his family and he himself were fucked up before he even went on that whole "let's kill all the Jews" phase

dress like a jew. rob and rape him.

Because people retelling stories with heavy political bias that they never heard personally, but from some third-party source are very trustworthy.

Ja Ich spreche deutsch

Austrians speak German you moron

Tell him that autistic manchildren, edgy teens and lowlife bald fags will twist and turn his ideology and claim to follow it when knowing nothing about it

I mean...great grandfather spending copious amounts of time with him and then telling grandparents and parents. Not a whole lot of political bias in there. Are you trying to honestly defend a man who attempted to eradicate humans that he perceived as defective and neglected the potential intellect capital the people could produce due to minute differences? Or are you just troll baiting away with autism the likes of which Cred Forums is so cancer filled?

thats like saying niggers speak english.
its kind of a similar language but also not.

Kick him out of art school

rape with the force of 1,000 suns. Tell him he must succeed or there won't be anymore rapes. Hitler loved him some big nigger dick. True.

>being twelve
>wanting to be popular among an anonymous crowd
>posting the equivilant of 'my dad works at nintendo'
sure kid

The dialect they speak is still part of the German language.German has around 36 different dialects.

i know but i can barely understand them.

Make the 250

Yeah same.Even Austrian the further you move away from the border sounds like a different language to me.

Tell him that he should get a cool mustache

Rape him up the arse with my filthy dry jewishncock. Give him a reason to hate us

Dringen Russland in den frühen Frühling, sichern die Kaukasus Ölfelder und die Versorgungsleitungen Zeit geben, um aufzuholen.

Stellen Sie sicher, jeder hat gute Mäntel, wenn es herauszieht.

Molest him.

I speak Yiddish, it's basically the same as German.

The kikes came to Germany to steal our language

tell him he's a very promising artist, and if he doesn't get into art school it's because of the jews

Thats like saying spegetti meatball monster language is the same as reptillion overlord you fucking retard

dress up as a jew, spank him and take his lunchmoney every day for 2 years

Thats my everyday thing when working for the man, man