He Cred Forumsros

He Cred Forumsros.

Let try to get this motherfucker elected for shit and giggles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
thesun.co.uk/news/1907647/donald-trump-paedo-lawsuit-rape-girl-13-party-jeffrey-epstein/
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/DktRpt.pl?10538446565389-L_1_0-1
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/doc1/127118877028
youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-used-foundation-funds-for-2016-run-filings-suggest/ar-BBwYnVc?li=BBnb7Kz
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
liveleak.com/view?i=708_1470922102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quads of victory for Trump

Roll

Yes Trump will win, and feminists will rage and pound sand.
Fuck the feminists lol.

rollo

lol no

What could possibly go wrong.

>Random statistics

Convinced.

he is shit, but he is less shit than crooked hillary.

I only want him to win so I can savour the butthurt that will flow like a flood out of the mainstream media and celebs

god I want to hear them sobbing

wut, why feminists? like who cares about feminists
how is "feminists" your go-to, when the majority of ... everything ... is opposing this clown

>nate silver

Must be right then

I guess you forgot about the brexit hangover already?

>caring about mainstream media and celebs

wow, you really eat shit for breakfast
fucking tool

nah. it's more fun to watch the trump supporters burn out and light their trailers on fire in november

this

popular vote is irrelevant, faggot.

>caring about what I care about

I don't eat breakfast you food obsessed fat fuck

actually all this shit about him being mysoginist and racist are complete fucking lies based on something he said about rosie o donell (oh and he was mean to mexican rapists)

its a forced shillary meme, purpose of which is to hide her corruption and incompetence for the role.

Trump is a rambling egomaniac who has to respond to even the smallest personal slight, but he is not a thief and a murderor like Hillary. The man had the balls to reiterate his opposition to Iraq war while running for REPUBLICAN nomination. Meanwhile, she supported every US war and every US invasion since (and including) Viet Nam, but most definitely including Haiti, Yugoslavia, Iraq (twice), Afghanistan. As a secretary of state, she is directly responsible for the hell in Libya and Syria.

>implying popular vote doesn't decide electoral vote in many states

Good luck with that one OP. Hillary has pulled out ahead in the national polls by a 13 point lead since the debates. Trump is pretty much done at this point, since coming back from this would almost take a miracle.

Its worth getting him in just to troll, because if the democrats lose control of the white house then alot of people are going to jail.

Rosie isn't the half of it. He's called women pig slob etc (not just rosy) for decades, there's the miss universe controversy and his false claims of her having a sex tape, statement that Meagan jelly was bleeding out of her "wherever", on and on

oh really? like who exactly

>thief and murderer

you believe propaganda blindly and therefore your opinion can be easily disregarded

Having insulted a woman before doesn't mean he hate or disrespects all women.

>"my feelings" narrative

sure it does.

but then you need to look at this map

>shit and giggles
if you're too fucking young to know how the office of President works, find something you're remotely knowledgeable about to care about.

Ya thats an idea... or we could get gary Johnson in the debates and have him elected president so he can try and submit a balanced budget. Maybe cut spending. Reform our immigration policy, and maybe just generally try to get this country out of the giant debt hole we dugfor ourselves

what propaganda?
did she not support every single war, bombing campaign or invasion the US ever did?

Let's not and say we did

Hillary has gained Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Texas this week. She's got some serious momentum in her favor.

what is a leppo guise?
Even Ron Paul is supporting Jill Stein

Wut? Just pointing out that the claims he's misogynistic are backed by his actions, despite trump shills trying to pretend it's just a rosie feud

>being this fucking stupid
Trump's loudest supporters are racists and misogynists, and he knows this which is why he plays into their petty hatred.

It doesn't matter what his personal views are, legitimizing homophobia and misogyny through his campaign is the real problem, and he is 100% guilty.

The email scandals would be reopened on Hillary and Bill will lose his rape immunity.

So other than citing Aleppo could you give me any reason that I mentioned in my post that Gary shouldn't be president or at least be considered?

How many leppos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two Corinthians walk into a bar...

>email scandals
>rape immunity

you sound like a real idiot

has this not been the entire point of the election?

>what are foreign leaders?

so did trump

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

the time for shits and giggles is over I'm afraid, trump was a good meme when it was still impossible for him to get in but since the rise of the alt right (who, let's face it, are just right wing 9gagers spamming old memes around) he might actually get in. Clinton is fucking ebola... but Trump is aids. I'd rather have something that's curable

Foreign leaders that you admire. Does Hillary Clinton pay well because I really do need some extra cash?

oh dear, so he was mean to some women sometimes in his past, he must be the mysoginistic evil wolf.

What kind of a self-respecting woman stays with a known sexual predator even after his affairs go public? Attacks the women who were his victims?
Fuck off m8

/thread

>have Johnson get elected
cute, but it's time to grow up little kid

If you're hoping to WIN, you should just kill yourself now. Libertarians cannot conceivably win, but that's not while real Libertarians vote.

POLITICS 101: vote 3rd part to achieve %5 of the popular vote, making your party eligible for public funding like Dems and Reps. If you're only focused on winning, you WILL fail yourself and your party. Now quit being a faggot.

Even shillary's media empire isn't touching those rape allegations with a ten foot poll. try harder

Lol. Trumpfags have been hyping this piece of shit con man for months. Now they're realizing they got played by trump, they got played by Wikileaks, they got played just like everyone with a brain told them they would be so now it's "elect him for shits and giggles". Fuck no.

This so much

Bush lost the nationwide popular vote

The statistics you're looking at are meaningless

Lets hope wikileaks does something good, major stuff coming soon.

thesun.co.uk/news/1907647/donald-trump-paedo-lawsuit-rape-girl-13-party-jeffrey-epstein/

Assange promises this time it will effect Trump, and that "people will go to prison".

>allegations
oh, you wish

they're proven crimes in a court of law. One billionaire already went to prison, Trump would be there too if his friend didn't take the fall for him.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

and yet, we should elect somebody who lets this happen under her own nose, knowingly

Funny how anyone else would have gone to prison regardless of social status.

Oh, wait, that's right, because it never fucking happened.

/thread to be honest. I used to sort of semi ironically be a trump supporter but every time I run into a fully unironical one they're always either dumb as bricks, 13 years old, or a combination of both

Oh his supporters are the problem?
Lets see then who are

We can do it

i wish it would affect him rather than effect him
shit

>thinks everyone who every committed a crime has gone to jail

you're a moron. plenty of people, particularly rich people, get away with shit all the time.

Oh, and why is the name redacted in the complaint, but not at the top of the fucking page

the civil case hasn't begun, and there are no criminal charges. now your just making shit up entirely. give me one source that show's you're not a retarded scumbag lying failure

Only accused, case dropped due to lack of evidence.

Public records, go look it up.

ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/DktRpt.pl?10538446565389-L_1_0-1
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/doc1/127118877028

Stop spreading this lie CTR, the public record tells a completely different story. But that's right, the truth doesn't matter right?

Clinton was a politician and Epstein needed political protection and was willing to pay for it.

Trump was not politically active, his only motivation for attending these underage-sex parties was the UNDERAGE SEX.

Is he going to get 270 electoral votes probably not is he going does he have the possibility to prevent both of them from getting 270 electoral votes and pushing pushing it to the Republican house yes. Do you really think but all of those Republicans that trumps been pissing off would vote for him if it came down to it in the house?

fucking this

>rekt

Not raping children, dumb as.

>no criminal charges
wow, you really don't know shit

Trump was CRIMINALLY CHARGED, along with Epstein and was not ruled innocent; they simply didn't charge him because Epstein plead the 5th and took all the punishment himself. The civil case hasn't begun because Trump's lawyers are good at stifling justice, it's their fucking job. The charges and testimony have not changed for more than 20 years though.

>Trump insults women
>Bill Clinton rapes women
>Hillary Clinton helps Bill and insults these women to keep them quiet

Not sure where the argument is

She can name a foreign leader she admires and discuss why she admires them. Do you really want to compare foreign policy experience between Hillary and Johnson? The dude probably couldn't find Canada on a map.

Is that kayden kross?

>this fucking stupid
do you even watch the news?

Everyone from tennis coaches to the Catholic Church to the BBC has been raping kids with immunity for decades.

tfw Bill Clinton was also named in that case.
tfw Hillary said that the kid was lying and was using her law firm to threaten them.

No, they haven't.

>Trump was criminally charged
>they simply did not charge [Trump]
retarded confirmed

Do you actually want to talk about any of his policies I mean I'll even give you the fair tax / consumption tax if that would make you feel any better any kind of policy literally would at least make me think you're trying

>talking about possible charges in a case that's as dead the people Hillary let die in Benghazi
>ignoring all the criminal misconduct by Hillary and her team with the servers and Clinton foundation
>being this stupid

Lewinsky wasn't a victim and those "other women" are about as substantiated as Bill's secret black son. On par with the rape accusations against trump.

If you think trump respects women, thats fantastic, stay dumb.

wrong. it was all trump you dumb fuck.

sure they do. it's a fucking epidemic in this world, sadly

it's basically a rich-only thing, unless you're related to them.

Holy shit, literally just had a mid term on jurisdiction. §1332 would mean courts have juris over this case. Plaintiff from CA?

>plead the 5th and took all the punishment himself
>how do I law?

Or he was, y know, trying to do business, bc he is a businessman.

But thank you for correcting the record.

>Trump has zero shame or reservations about slinging mud and false accusations
>too fucking terrified to bring this shit up himself

GEE, I WONDER WHY

TRUMP was charged with raping a child at these parties, by multiple witnesses. Clinton was not.

Not at all meaningless. We'd have more elections where the popular candidate lost the race if more states had unbound electors

>do business
no, he was attending parties, him and Epstein had no business deals at all.

Nice try, you desperate shill

>ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov/doc1/127118877028
why can't i view these documents? can someone post a PDF or something?

He was charged (he wasn't) Thanks CTR

>foxnews.com
kek

Instead of testifying to Trump's involvement, he plead the 5th, making him the sole focus of the investigation.

You're welcome, you stupid fuck

Tinfoil hat is cutting off circulation

>Bill Clinton was also named in that case

muh right-wing propaganda

TRUMP WAS CHARGED WITH RAPING A CHILD

This is not a debatable fact

being a conservative network means they're willing to report on it. doesn't mean it's false, which it isn't.

trump's rape of an underage girl trial starts in 2 weeks

Same

lies

see

A New York financier and a New York real estate mogul did no business at all, just partied? Is this what they tell you at CTR?
What is Bills explanation again? Soliciting funds for Hillary, who was the definition of a carpetbagger senator, again, voting for Iraq war, voting for every opportunity to fund it?

um no

Multiple witnesses claim Trump raped a child, including the proven rape victim herself.

NOBODY has legally accused Clinton of anything at Epstein's parties.

Fox News is the right wing equivalent of MSNBC or Huffington Post. If you want to be taken seriously, don't cite them as a source.

oh he did business, all right.

he paid for the privilege of taking hte virginity of an underage woman.

allegedly.

especially no one has accused hillary clinton of raping underage girls

He was charged but not found guilty

Charging someone with a crime is not the same as proving that crime, you stupid fucking child

/thread

This is not his first offense.

That on is in New York, and he has also recently been charged with more of the same type of stuff in Chicago.

Child molestation seems to have a pattern with him. This is deplorable behavior, and is going to definitely cost him the election since he won't be fit to serve from prison.

These cases are now starting to get traction, and Trump has now been charged in multiple states for child molestation.

>rape victim in deep-seated denial
altar-boy?

you're wrong
pic related
good day

\
hahahahha your right hahahahhahah hillary is better
thank you for Correcting The Record

>for shit and giggles.
>spite-voting
This is why you need to be at least 18 to vote.

I don't care I'm from Europe. Besides that, if he's going full retard on Muslims then we have here in Europe less acts of terror from ISIS.

who said anything about a conviction? we know he was never convicted. don't be so dense

His own daughter had to tell him not to hit on a 17 year old quite recently and very publicly.

There is no secret to Donald's pedophilic predilections

>fiduciary duty

right, any source which shows your/CTR candidate to be wrong is wrong.
>deceive, inveigle, obfuscate

yeah, you said he wasn't charged, which is a bold-faced lie

quit changing goal-posts, you fucking scum

It's already going to happen...

pretty much this. I've completely given up on the US. I'm at the point now where a radical shit in global identity is welcome. With any luck, the Mega Corps will finally go postal and start a corporate sovereignty movement and shadowrun will happen in my lifetime. But boobs are fine, too.

.thread(die);

So, is this picture in support of, or against Trump? I'm confused.

kek

trump has also now been charged in chicago illinois as of two weeks ago.

he dun goofed.

Found the beta cuck faggot

>17
>pedophile

what did Chelsea say to Bill about Monica, m8?

some anonymous woman filing a lawsuit is not remotely the same thing as being charged with a crime, you fucking waste of oxygen.

>what is the law?

So foxnews proved Bill Clinton is a kiddie diddler? Amazing, show me the link.

In torts class now; dubs for me to bring this up?

>what is pedophila?

do you even know who you're replying to?

Staying married to a lying sack of shit who lied under oath while President of the United States is not a debatable fact either.

Thats before we get to her record as senator and secretary of state.

all sorts of shit, Bill is pretty much reviled by the Democratic Party for being such a selfish fuckup. They keep him around because he's still popular with voters, for some reason.

Still, Trump is a pedophile, and Lewinsky was not a child.

Trump is going to win.
Hillary has Stage 3 Parkinsons and Dementia, she is taking mess for both, the documents will be released soon.

Follow the conversation

Monica was a legal adult. There's a big difference between this an an underaged minor of only 13 years.

Grasping at straws this hard.

Trump is 70, he could quite easily be her GRANDFATHER

Pedophile is the appropriate term.

Anyone over the age of 18 fucking or molesting anyone under the age of 18.

CTR faggots shilling hard ITT

And shillary is a murderer

>the truth makes me so mad

yeah someone said fox isn't credible and you're reply was "so they proved trump is a pedo?" what the fuck are you talking about. take a break shill

It really just looks like this thread has become people paid by trumpet argue with people who are paid by Hillary which is really kind of interesting and maybe what the OP wanted, but does anyone want to talk about Gary Johnson's policies on anything at all?

proof?

I didn't think so faggot.

>Only accused, case dropped due to lack of evidence.
re-opened genius. learn to read

It's not even ephebophilia you actual retard, much less pedophilia. Do you think buxom 17 year olds and toddlers are attractive to the same people for the same reasons?

Yeah let's try to flip huge states like California and New York. All by aw widdle selves.

Faggot.

Trump to argue*

Pretty sure that's not even the legal definition, in most places 18 can fuck 17 or even 16. And breaking that law is statutory rape not pedophilia.

>anonymous woman
KEK, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE

Her name was KATIE JOHNSON
>KATIE JOHNSON
>KATIE JOHNSON
>KATIE JOHNSON

She was proven to be raped in a court of law, and she says Trump was involved. DEAL WITH IT

Clinton flew with Jeffrey Epstein numerous times, what the fuck are you talking about?

the fuck does anyone want a spoiled entitled sales man as their leader? it's fucking mind numbing that this site loves this guy, never thought Cred Forums would get on their knees to suck off an elitist fuckwit

Hillary is a better lawyer than Trump is a businessman, by FAR. Get pissy about it if you want, but nobody cares.

The fuck are you even talking about? I don't think trump is a pedophile, and if he were fox wouldn't report it without a heavy spin.

You still need the parents' consent in all three instances.

flew with him =/= child rape

are you really so stupid that you have to have this explained to you?

the guy is popular from reality shows and PR stunts, it's like voting for kim kardashian

fucking embarrassing

I'd rather have a spolied entitled salesman than a known thief and murderer, not so difficult to comprehend is it?

I don't know what you think because what you said, and the conversation you plugged it into, didn't have any relevance or make any sense.

Nobody has accused him of raping a child, unlike TRUMP, who is accused by a proven rape victim.

Keep your eye on the ball, shill.

site filled with:

>misogynists
>pedofiles
>racists
>edgy teens
>beta future school shooters

doesn't surprise me one bit

Right, man who was found guilty of sexual predation, WHILE SERVING AS PRESIDENT was just chillin' with another sexual predator. Makes total sense, thank you for correcting the record.
You must be paid to shill. No one is that blind.

>known thief
Trump is known to have stolen more than Hillary even has

>murderer
KEK, how fucking stupid and desperate ARE YOU?

nail on the head

>actually wants an entitled cunt who's never worked a day in his life or did anything for anyone other than himself
What exactly makes Hillary a 'murderer' or a 'thief' though?

lmblackao

>found not guilty
You have to make this bullshit up, that's the difference.

BILL WAS NEVER CHARGED

TRUMP WAS

now quit making up lies, you shithead

> $0.30 has been deposited into your account

bu-bu-bu-but it was a youtube video & a protest.

>tfw funding had zero to do with it.

>>shit and giggles
That's exactly why I'm voting for him. I had to put up with their asshole for 8 years, now they can put up with mine!

>if he's going full retard on Muslims then we have here in Europe less acts of terror from ISIS.

lol, because our War on Terror has really slowed that down.

trump was ACCUSED
bill clinton was FOUND GUILTY
Notice the slight difference? Do you shill?
Oh but did I fail to mention that her husband being a sexual predator is not the only scandal she aided, abetted or invented n her life?

i still don't comprehend this type of justification

just vote for a different party but then again sounds like you just recycle third hand knowledge so i doubt you can name anyone other than trump or hilary

ytou're saying if he targets muslims, then muslims are more likely to target the US instead of europe

and you're right. it's a good thing to wish for and a good thing we in the US wish not to happen.

got hard at "8 year.." and "asshole"
Gonna do a slow walk past the elementary school now

If you do not vote for Trump, then I will think that you are all gay.

I will point at you in the street. And I'll say: "Look at that gay! Look at those gays! They're properly gay! It's obvious!"

Is that what you want? To be a gay country of gays?

Maybe it is.
Maybe it is...

I feel like a lot of people feel like you, me included. I hate hillary but I hate Trump even more. I'll see what the polls say on the day of the vote and then I'll either vote Stein if it looks like Trump is going to lose anyway or Clinton if it looks like he might win.

OP is about to anhero on cam get in here and record it faggots,

her support for every bombing campaign, every invasion and every war the US waged in the last 50 years?
Including the hell in Libya and Syria now, coming from US ALLYING ITSELF WITH ALQAEDA IN SYRIA.
meanwhile thief is fine right? Saudi cash is all good?

You're nothing but a child

There's no way you're getting off your fat, lazy, uninformed ass to vote when it comes time.

Wasn't proven he was involved. She claimed it. Shut your stupid mouth you fat pig swine.

You should read there shill.

A minor victim has 5 years after the age of majority to file a case. That would be until they are 23 years of age as stated by the statutes of limitations. The A.G. says that not only could a case not be legally prosecuted, but these charges are being made under suspicious circumstances.

Keep lying though, shill. Maybe if you repeat it enough times, someone might just believe you. Only to find out otherwise very shortly after when literally no one else is even talking about this. If this were even a thing CNN and other MSM outlets would be having the party of a lifetime.

>FOUND GUILTY
not of the crimes Trump was accused of, and honestly they don't even compare

Quit trying so hard, you fucking loser

nothing like a good Cred Forums political debate

90% meme responses from mouth breathers
5% shilling accusations
4% legit discussion
1% posts about watching an user anhero

That's great but Hillary isn't a lawyer thank God.

this is complete bullshit and lies.

>muh fox news

holy fuck, there's literally no hope for you trumptards.

FOUND GUILTY you piece of shit

yeah well, first of all no one's going to charge a former President with child rape, and secondly, the clintons have this thing where their enemies often end up dead. Better safe (and alive) than sorry (and dead).

OP here. This is what I've had planned.

>complete bullshit and lies
Great argument m8 i r8 8/h8

nice try faggot, but you're either a trump shill or a complete fucking idiot.

go read those links, and until you do BTFO faggot.

trump's a pedophile, and being accused by multiple women, in multiple cities.

>being in this much denial

Bait.

as always.
is the only sensible post I've seen so far

PPAP Pen Pineapple Apple Pen

youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0

>Trump thread
>Gun control threads

it's a guaranteed 300 posts from the most savage keyboard warriors this site has seen today

She was proven to have been raped by Epstein, but she always included Trump in her accusations.

Why, in your SIMPLE, SIMPLE mind, would she accuse some random innocent guy along with the guy that actually raped her?
>inb4 $$$, remember, these were CRIMINAL CHARGES, not civil ones.

No that's Bill Cosby. You have him confused. Please seek help. Trump will always be better than Hillary.

shove off Matt

Oh yea, I came here from red dit so I guess I'm not the typical channer

>literally no hope for you trumptards
Sure there is. When he's elected there will be a lot of hope, and change.

Nobody cares about some delusional child who falsely accused rich men of rape. I'm a Democrat and I don't give a fuck. Sounds like a parenting issue.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-used-foundation-funds-for-2016-run-filings-suggest/ar-BBwYnVc?li=BBnb7Kz

>Hillary stayed married to her husband, WHAT A BITCH
KEK, you faggots are so fucking desperate it's hilarious

>If this were even a thing CNN and other MSM outlets would be having the party of a lifetime.
Maybe you should go watch something other than Fox News. You might actually learn something which is true.

You have two choices;
A worthless candidate that will try to fight cell and lose, and a competent candidate that will side with cell.

LOL. This is a joke. New York times already printed her Russian donations and shit. Hillary is a fraud and the foundation funnels money. It's proven. By everyone.

He sounds like a fine gent to me, you faggot shillary cuck.

>falsely
you should kill yourself

that young girl was raped and the proof was upheld in a court of law

>trumpshills pretending to be someone else again
do you think you're actually fooling anyone?

Cred Forums isn't even that bad compared to Cred Forums or /r9k/

Seeing as he's running for president, yes, falsely.

>I'm a Democrat and I don't give a fuck
Sounds about right!

look at them latino's ha ha ha ha

nope

top marks from the leading charity watch sites.

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

>i enable pedophiles

kys faggot

Oh shit, watch out everyone its "sure kid" guy. Hero of the Clintons.

good goy

Bill isn't running for President?

>not a rebuttal

Don't tell Trumptards this. They always have to make it about someone else, hoping to damage Hillary in the process.

some mexicans have light skin color, nice try tho

>my mindless subservience to the God Emperor trumps any legal rulings
seriously die in a fire

FYI, Epstein is in prison for these crimes, and he had more money than Trump

who cares abuot radical islam? they're nothing to worry about in the US. stop being a fucking coward.

>mexicans
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fake & gay

Who the fuck monitors charities? And do you honestly think they are disclosing all info. You are an idiot. Donations from foreign leaders then...ohlook... Favorable acts from Hillary in return.

Everyone knows this. I'll just correct your record.

Checked for truth

ha ha mexicans you fucking idiot.

if anything, you need to go south more. it's the southern hemisphere.

some brazillians have light skin, for example.

not fucking mexicans though

bah ha ha you really are a trump supporter

>I'm 14 and politics have no real effect on me because I don't have real responsibilities

Seems to me that you are the one with the candidate that has nothing to run on, so she deflects by trying to tear down the other candidate.

Not even going to get into that argument. You shitskins get so upset about what you are labeled as.

accused you piece of shit, do you know how easy is to accuse anyone, particularly a man standing up to the "liberal order"
Fuck you CTR
Go defend your candiate, a thief, and a murderer, who never saw a problem with her husbands sexual predation, which is A PROVEN FACT
FUCK YOU

>shitskins
>some of them are white

not making yourself seem any smarter, idiot

THIS, Muslims are nothing but our tools, the money and power is clearly on our side

>some faggot says 9/11
FBI said it was the Saudi Royal family, and Bush blamed their enemies and went to war FOR THEM.

oh yeah because romney and mccain had TONS of underage girls accuse them of rape.

fuck off shill

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they have come to the conclusion that she is the best person for the job? It's not too hard to come to that conclusion. They clearly don't want a bigmouth blowhard with the nuclear codes... no one does. So of course they and Russia are supporting the more sensible candidate. This election effects more than just the USA you know.

Hilary has been in a government position for years now and done nothing but backroom deals, suck some dick and get donations for political favors. So basically nothing to benefit our country.

Good thing she'll be dead soon.

Implying most of Cred Forums is old enough to vote.

Wrong..... CHARGED you dumb fuck. Go look it up.

So. The Trumpers are begging.

wait wait wait

are you saying you actually believe those white-ass old people wearing American flags at a Trump rally in the US are MEXICAN?????

Seriously, think it through

dubs confirm truth. trump's a pedophile.

Stay out of our politics, this doesn't concern you, yet you feel you need to try to lecture me on the different shades of the same brown people.
This is America we don't need any more illegals pushing their values and crime into our country.
Yes Trump might be the big bad wolf to you but he is saving our country.

they've descended to this. begging for votes on /b. how sad.

>fake & gay
Not so much
liveleak.com/view?i=708_1470922102

lrn2islam
Imam Ahmad, Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, all recorded a Hadith ﴿from﴾ Ibn `Abbas who said that Allah's Messenger said; (Whoever is found doing the act of the people of Lut, then kill them; the doer and the one it is done to.)
>people of Lut were fags

Trump would actively fuck over the rest of the planet for his personal profit.

Hillary is infinitely preferable

>MEXICAN?
Mexicans can't vote in America, only Americans can.

Okay well since we've established that Bill is off limits because he's not running for president, then I think the same can be said about Bush. He's not running for president either, so he's off limits.

>bu-bu-but I want to have it both ways.

yes, there are already many criminals in the US, white ones too. the illegal immigrants don't even move the needle.

No because he doesn't make those decisions idiot. But he could benefit this country more than Hillary.

Don't fucking care who wins as long as whoever's in charge crashes this country with no survivors

I hope that when this site dies all of you faggots die along with it

yes, stuff like this only comes up when someone says something dumb, like trump claiming that clinton has been fighting isis for her entire adult life.

He might be half I don't know and don't want to make assumptions, like I said it's sometimes difficult to tell. Also that lady to his left looks mexican, is probably his wife.

>fuck over planet
Like Soros?

/thread
I'm not looking forward to 4 more years of the same shit, but it beats having some idiot in the white house that will nuke China and start WW III

My point is that the Bush family is more dangerous than all the Muslims on the planet. It really had nothing to do with Trump or Clinton.

>muh bogey man

In the end he's going to be just your average Republican president. Nothing exciting will happen. But if you want to get pumped anyway, that's fine. It took some people a while to realize that Obama wasn't Jesus either. The marketing people get better at it every time.
I'd vote for him if I lived in the US, but only because I'm white and I don't feel represented by the Left in general anymore.

>Commander-in-Chief doesn't make those decisions

you are an idiot, do not breed

top kek

why would he do that? why wouldn't hillary do that?

Ah, I see you ignored the Soros Files. Well done user, stay ignorant.

>Implying you elect your presidents

the point i'm making is that you argument is shit tire af. you can literally say the exact thing against any politician in the world

Congress wouldn't allow that to happen idiot. Please take government 101

Soros is nothing compared to Koch Brothers, they could buy and sell him quite easily and they spend way more on politics than he does. They pledged a billion dollars to the republican nominee winner this year (before it ended up being Trump, and even they bailed)
>and they're neo-cons

>your average Republican president
Last one got us into two huge wars and bailed out the banks. Fuck that.

He's a hedge fund guy and nothing more really. Alex Jones and Glenn Beck however, have made him into some kind of arch-nemesis for the republican party.

It's really quite laughable when you see this B.S.

>Bush family is more dangerous than all the Muslims on the planet.
The Buddhists that used to live in Afghanistan might disagree with you.

>wut is Afghanistan/Iraq
there is no way someone that naive is older than 18

You do realize that they support Hillary Clinton don't you?

Maybe instead of just recycling old memes, you should read a little and catch up.

>He's called women pig slob etc
Some women are pigs and slobs you fucking ARTIST.

I meant to Americans, duh

Killing foreigners isn't really seen as a negative in American politics

Summer is over dude, shouldn't you be back in high school?

Trump is an insane asshole. Hillary is a corrupt elitist. Neither of them even bother to be subtle about the fact that if they get power they will use it to benefit themselves.

Question for amerifags: You seem determined to elect one of the two worst human beings on the planet as your next president, disregarding all other options.

Why?

So don't worry about Soros and Hillary because Koch's do not support Trump.
>got it thanks

Muhahahah. Oh, you're serious... Haven't ever heard of the Democratic Party? Acorn?

Why do you think the Democrats are so against Voter ID laws? You have to have an ID to by a pack of smokes. Why wouldn't you need one to vote for the leader of the free world?

They were willing to put 1 BILLION DOLLARS up for anyone that was willing to go against Hillary, but now that it's Trump, they'll actually GIVE TO HILLARY INSTEAD.

If this doesn't tell you how incredibly damaging Trump will be to the Republican Party, then you're not paying attention.

>Hello guys, I keep joining Trump threads on Cred Forums and repeating words like propaganda and not making any arguments.
Top kek

>It's really quite laughable when you see this B.S.
Not so much when you read the document dump.

That wasn't a question. Proof read, try again, post cats.

>Source: Open Secrets

kek

Wanting any wealthy donor to control the results is BAD...

They, Soros, and other powerful lobbies know that Trump can't be bought off. That's why I'm voting Trump. It's time for "we the people" to take this back.

I dont want to be rude, but do you need glasses?

>Trump's loudest supporters are racists and misogynists
>I don't know how to use a search engine on my computer.
Trump is responsible for his supporters ideologies?

>I meant to Americans, duh
I might suggest that there are a few families in America that would disagree.

Personally, I think he's an idiot. But I hope he wins because it will be hilarious to see everyone collectively shit themselves.

No, seriously your "Question for Amerifags" wasn't a question. Just a flat observation. You need to try again or post cats. My a cat asking a question. Seriously, Troll-mo; go back and read it.

this.

Plus the mass exodus to Canada with our Hollywood actors, and other libs who have promised to leave.

Break out the popcorn, it's going to be very entertaining.

the same sites that don't even rate the Trump Foundation due to "a lack of transparency"

again, in case you missed it the first time:

I for one want the wall. I also want zero moslems. But I have no kids to think about, so the future of U.S. becoming like France or some other 3rd world moslem cesspool is really of little consequence to me. So if Trump looses, it's really not a total loss for me.

The dot org sites funded by Soros. Like snopes and many other sites, that when you follow the money, something just isn't right.

306 posts, only 63 posters.

Proof that CTR is hard at work ITT

The fact is Trump is doomed. He's losing ground in crucial states he must win to make it close. He's trending down at a crucial time. It's over people

Sorry, but that has been debunked. It turned out that this guy was on the Trump campaign's payroll.

1/10