What do you think about all the killer clown sightings?

What do you think about all the killer clown sightings?

It's funny when you think about them as grown ass men with no job

Should we care? I mean, most of the time It's just some edgy kid.

I think it's the kind of thing that would appeal to the faggot of an OP and 13 year old edgetards

I think it's funny how everyone is losing their shit about some kids dressed up as clowns

Why not we turn this into a more productive thread? Perfect boobs > Killer clowns

Some cop was arrested for doing it here in Arkansas.

Then again, there was that ape attack. Some niggers in clown costume started beating up a guy.

It's just another thing for the media to use to cover up what's really going on.

Damn those are some perfect boobs

Fuck off. There's more to life than tits, kid.

Can't wait to see clowns getting destroyed on liveleak

Like it really hit a nerve with people. They are so afraid of clowns that it's in the news.

Those are some mighty tits. If anything can save America from this scourge, it will be them.

>killer
>no murders as of yet

Nobody cares when you made this thread 10 minutes ago and nobody cares now

Fuck clowns, yes boobs

HAHAHA best comment ever

Jackass start your own thread

U made my day kid

Why have clowns when u can have great tits right? #Trump2k16

Omg you are only one dude!!' We can tell.

lame and gay

Ayy tits and Trump for life

you all are fucking misogynist pieces of shit. its 2016

Midnight says "Hi David"

Hey, he didn't say he was the only one. Don't be mean.

Not much clown and ZERO killer.
Like loli NUDES

edgy

>killer clowns
who are they killing, cause no one has reported a death by clown. It's like Syrian refugees, a whole lot of criminals but no victims.

Who the fuck is afraid of clowns anyway?

Buncha pussies this new generation

This really belongs in /x/.
Against my better judgement, I'm going to tell you what is really happening.
Pennywise from Stephen King's "IT" is REAL.
You know those Mandela Effects that people have been noticing? It's because of the fabric of reality starting to tear.
In the book "IT", the kids successfully fight off Pennywise, but then years later as adults, Pennywise returns.
Kind of like how chickenpox stays with you and in your older years becomes shingles. The fears you have as a child return one day. This is a mass occurring phenomenon, the sightings are real, and there are a few copycats and imitators that have no idea what is about to happen on Oct. 31st.

It is marketing for the new upcoming "It" movie.

One in Pa and New york, and a bunch of nonfatal stabbings as well as break ins, a few are serious the others are autistic kids doing pranks

No it isn't

This started in California 2 years ago

Just a couple fucking around on halloween

Care to share

I think they make it sound really creepy on articles and news stories, which is the point of dressing as a clown.

Story goes that clowns either try to lure kids into woods with candy or money but no one but the kid sees the clown

-OR-

The clown stands and stares at a public area, near woods or windows

Just spooky stories and people who share scares

I hope I see one. Gonna get out and whop that nigga

We need these in England.
It would make things a hell of a lot more interesting.

Can't wait to see one and smash the shit out of em.

Am I the only one who thinks this is publicity for the new remake of IT comming out in a few months

It's a good way to get shot

/thread

It's gayer than this picture

top kek America

>I think it's funny how everyone is losing their shit about some kids dressed up as clowns
It's all fun and games until somebody gets shot.

Its not, it happens every year around Halloween. Some people posted pics/videos of clowns in their backyard etc as joke, it gets shared on Fb a few million times and people (chilren) freak out. More people have been arrested for calling 911 and making up clown stories then actual clowns. All the news stories are fake or kids bullshitting.

I can't wait until one of them gets shot or beaten half to death and when the police pull the mask off, he's black, and then we get to do the 'he was a good boy' shuffle

Its funny, everyone saying "i'll shoot", if you shoot a person dressed up as a clown staring at you pretty much any where in public your going to jail for murder lmao. It's not illegal to dress as a clown

>no anal
>gay

I Think it's a promo for the remake of stephen kings "IT"

i think the whole spooky clown thing is stupid, as everybody outside the USA does.
Fuckin grow up you scared fat fuckwits.

the highest of keks. forgive me

Then it's hilarious

My school is closed today because of a clown threat.
>Senior in high school

Hint: google "clown hoax arrested"

It's all fake.

Im gonna open pennywises chest with a big ass kitchen knife while listening to bones as the last thing they hear if they FUCK WITH ME

It is, and i mean that picture is quite gay, like the probs one of the gayest pics Ive seen ,and Ive seen a few

I'm not sure what the year has to do with your first statement. Also misogyny isn't a bad thing when it's used properly.

school got closed in houston cause of some clown threat. was wondering when it would show up in texas since here its shoot first ask questions later

Who fucking cares about some assholes who want to fulfill their Insane Clown Posse fantasy...let them run around in make up for a while, the fad will die off.

...no victims with Syrians? You obviously don't keep up with news outside America you dumb liberal.

its a bunch of bullshit reports by kids seeking attention. dumb shit school employees just propagate what ever feces they are fed, and push the issue. Local news reporters have no journalistic integrity and will report whatever bullshit is slopped on their desks. its basically the biggest circle jerk of retarded cunts in years.

oh and then there's that small group of people that actually dress as a clown to "get in" on the latest hype, too stupid to see that it was all a lie to begin with.

hey kid wanna build a wall?

He said syrian refugees. Out of all the Syrian refugees in the US not one has ever been convicted of a crime. Not even a speeding ticket.

>Implying Syrians in other parts of the world aren't refugees
Go research Bautzen, Germany. Then you'll see some victims.

Agreed. But were talking about killer clowns and killer refugees in the US.

>Killer

What?? No one has died or been injured in any way from these cosplayers.
It's just a bunch of morons with autistic brains thinking these clowns are dangerous.

It's near halloween morons, you think this is just randomly happening for no reason? It's just a bunch of people feeling festive.

Wait, what? This is all news to me. Can someone explain this big story?

There's really people dressed as clowns walking around trying to scare people?

Garlic bread

Yes, there was one dude who was standing near a store or something about a month about.
Ass-hats soon decided to play monkey see monkey do and and now there's other people copying and making retarded vines of there friends pretending doing it.

>Speeding ticket
>Implying that own cars
Eventually one of these people dressed up as spoopy clowns will run into the wrong person and get shot. Clown lives matter memes aside, the local governments will get their grimy little dick beaters on the story and either enforce "NO CLOWNS ALLOWED" laws or "DO NOT SHOOT THE CLOWNS" laws.
I'd be kind of cool to see this go all the way to the supreme court or end up in the presidential debates, it's not like this year hasn't become a meme already.
GG on contributing to the greatest meme year since 69 clownfags. Seriously, if you show up at my door, I'll probably shoot you.

Why are people labeling these mask wearers as just clowns?
That makes me think that other people aren't aware that there's an actual person under the mask.

Just say it's a person wearing a clown mask. I mean, if I put on cat ears would that make me a cat, or..?

just kids lying for attention.

maybe some hype train costumers, but nah.

I think it's more likely that the new "IT" movie is pulling a publicity stunt.

Wow So edgy