What's the hardest you've ever cum, Cred Forums?

What's the hardest you've ever cum, Cred Forums?

The power of a thousand suns.

when i started using honey to jerk it

>honey
>to jerk it

it feels great

First time I wanked to my sister, was edging for a long time to get just the right image for the finish.

The very liquid honey, or do you spread the thick honey?

idk, i know that there are times when ive shot my load like 2m or more

What, did you cum on the picture?

Fucked a flashlight for 4 hours then fapped by hand for another two and then hooked a electrode of tens behind my balls and the other electrode on my penis head with a second set of nodes on my left and right thigh I came for 3 minutes non stop because the tens Controll your muscles.
This is a average night of debauchery for me

so you spend on average about 7-8 hours a day fapping?

pure raw honey

Nah, just the thought. I have some creeps, bathroom too, so I had somewhat of a starting point. But just imagining it. After having smelled her panties for a while.

When my brother fucked my tight ass for the first time. I was wearing a dress and shit for him (but also for me) and he just plowed me. No hand cumming felt unreal the first time

>69ing gf
>She deepthroats the fuck out of me while letting out little moans
>Slides a wet finger in my tight ass and massages the inside

She hasn't pulled that trick in a while though :/

>and shit for him
I want scatfags to gone and stay gone.

Pictures......prove it.....

still blood

two thick spurts that flew right over my head and landed behind my back
felt amazing and the first time i actually couldn't keep standing afterwards

Please bitch

Bengay or nothing,

you mean a picture of the honey jar or my dick in honey?

Oh, you fuck the jar? You don't put the honey on your dick and stroke?

Another day as Cred Forums sinks into oblivion, and has fewer and fewer tits posted or girls Getting TFO.

>You don't put the honey on your dick and stroke?
yes i put the honey on my dick and stroke yes

>girls
I get what you mean, but you aren't pointing to a post made by a cumdumpster.

Fucked my best friend after she dressed to appeal to my fetishes. I was happy that day.

>First time having sexy time with qt gf
>Fucking for about an hour due to insane stamina from anti-depressants
>We share a laugh about how long it's taking
>She tells me to lie down
>I do
>Feel her hand on my dick and hot breath on the head
>She puts her mouth around my cock
>Literally the best feeling ever, better than MD, coke w/e
>Starts suckin'... really going for it
>Can feel her hair brushing against my legs and hear her breathing and gentle sucking noises
>Feel it building
>Start to breath heavier
>Say something like 'ohh fu- im gonna cuuum' kind of groaning
>Feel her speed up with more enthusiasm
>Held on that moment of no return before I start cumming
>'Ungggg'
>Shoot into her mouth like 10 extremely powerful loads and more smaller ones following
>My whole body is shaking
>I've got her hair tangled up in my fist
>She swallows it all like a champ and carries on licking and gently kissing my dick
>mfw
>fin.
Hands down hardest i ever came, told her as well she said there was a hell of a lot of cum.

i made big hard cums once
>mfw i made big hard cums

TITS OR GTFO

Here's the honey I use

How do you deal with the mess?

lick it all up

it washes off easily with a shower, dick feels good after washing too

*sigh*

Okay faggots. Is my dick broke or what?

Nothing other than a vibrator on my dick and up my ass, or raw sex feels good at all. I can still cum, it just doesn't feel good.

I need halp pl0x

so... do some of still wanna see my dick?

I think he means wearing a dress and shit, like more fem attire, not wearing a dress AND shitting

Yes please.

>Be me one year ago
>Had a sexy time with my gf
>get fully naked after a while full of licking an eating out her
>DIAMOND as fuck
>in her bedroom i stick little johnny in
> Were fucking like animals for more than 40min
> She came three times, i´m not even ones!
> STILL on Hardmode
> She says, i should lay down
> Can fell her tongue on my little friend
> then she starts to suck my dick
> THIS MUSTBEHEAVEN.png
> finally i can relax
> first time in my life, i start to moan
> every second feels like an hour
> feels like flying
> Than i happens
> I start to shaking and start with heavy breathing
> She smiled while she was sucking
> then she start to suck with more passion
> BLOWJOBMASTER Level over 9000
> i try to say, that im ready to shoot
> once she heard that, she grab my but and sucked my hole Dick in

> It was the biggest load ive ever had shoot
> She sucked all of my cum
> i almost fainted! WTF!?!?
> My Body was shaking for 15min.
> After that we cuddled and kissed us the hole night, then we falled asleep.

I will always remember me of this awesome night.

Girlfriend breaks up with me

Month goes by barely jack it

flirt with a cute girl at a hang out that I dunno cuz different city

we hang out in my apartment, she's really horny, not used to being this grabbed on cuz the last months with my ex were basically just pump pump done, she bites my neck scratches my back rides me like a champ while staring into my eyes with a fuck me harder stare, puts a finger in her ass, all the good stuffforeplay was like an hour long and the sex another 2 hours so the buildup was over the top

Your English gave me an aneurysm

Alright, I was 19y/o

>watching movie with hot girl
>she starts fiddlediddling my battlebot
>foreplay goes on for about 30 minutes
>she starts sucking my soul out of me
>almost came, my penis almost started twerking
>Proceeded with vaginal intercourse for a good 45 minutes, I could've came but I didn't because I wanted it to last longer
>doing the good ol' doggy

At this point her pussy and ass were just dripping with pussyjuice

>Eye of Sauron spots the entrance to the mines of Moria
>pulled out of the pussy
>slapped her butthole with my dick
>she doesnt say anything
>I start pushing it in
>she moans
>half way in
>start going back and forth to get it working
>Thrusters operational
>went on for a minute
>allahu akbhar

Seriously felt like I was pissing syrup while having the best orgasm ever

Wedding night. We were exhausted from ceremony/party got back to our apartment and ravashed each other. I still think about pulling that dress off her and fucking my wifes pussy for the first time. Internal cumshot, no protection no reservations. Was amazing.

>honey
In your jerk chicken recipe?

Kek.

Try a hollow sound, maybe your urethra is thin and u cant ejaculate. Or ur prostate is swollen or ur on buzzkill meds, or u got a shitton of bladderstones. Go to doc.

Pretty hard i guess

>fiddlediddling my battlebot
lel

old fag here.. when i was in college, maybe 12-13 years ago now. I got into running and lifting during my senior year after wasting away the previous 3 on WoW and counterstrike. I was so busy between school, exercise, and working almost full time that i just didnt have time to fap nearly as often as i was used to. Anyone for whatever reason I went a full 2 weeks during a particularly busy time and decided i needed to release.

When it came it hurt more than anythign ive ever felt before. like passing a kidny stone through my testes tubes. i writhed and scremed in agony for a moment and then checked what had come out - it literally looked and felt like wet ramen noodles. the cum had congealed i guess from it sitting inside my balls and tubes for so long. TLDR nofap is a lie that might get your dick and balls killed or mamed.

A U T I S M

U

T

I

S

M

Lost hearing in both my ears for about 30 seconds.

we've all been there m8. I passed out for about 5 minutes once, it was the most intense moment of my life outside of drugs

I dunno, ask your mother.

Last weeked my gf asked me to pick up some costume supplies from the mall. Cat kit, mouse kit, fangs. Next thing I know she has the mouse ears an tail on and I'm wearing the car ears, tail, paws, collar, and fangs. Started acting submissive and I took control. Made her suck me for a while before teasing her and then fucking her. I've never cum that much before.

image sourcfe?

That happened to me. It was a huge thick mess. I had to fucking shower to get it out of my pubes and (this is no joke) had to start saving for a new phone because i hit my screen which was on the headboard above my head. I still have the phone and the screen still has a petrified jizz stain. I refuse to go more than 3 days without at least head anymore. No-Fap is a Cot Damm Lie

the hardest i ever cumm'd, it landed on top of my head.

Lol get fucked I went to the jungle for a month on a collage trip with no fap and when I came back there was no difference

I'm used to cumming a lot so maybe that's something to do with it? At any rate I'm a shooter with a high sex drive. My old phone is fucked from cum-wads.

>it didn't happen to me
>it can't happen to anyone else then
>mooooooom

bitch ass bitch

why do you cum on your phone?

read the thread. I shot semen over my head. then suck less.

LOW T MANLET SPOTTED

Actually, this question is interesting. I found that come really hard, like so hard I cant control my legs, if the girl is doing high pitch orgasm screech when im about to cum.

lel

I did that by accident once. It's no joking matter. It burned for an hour. No temperature of water or amount of soap ended it.

Must have been when i was 16, I at the time had a bomb gf with the hottest ass I've ever seen/fucked till date (I'm 19 currently). Anyways we were doing the dirty deed and went on fucking for a while, she was also incredibly tight which pushed me to my limit numerous times during the intercourse. We went on fucking for maybe 30 minutes and and I then placed her in the doggystyle position as I rested my hands on the metalbars of my bed, basically letting her bumb her fat ass against my cock all the way down till her ass met my knees. The sight and feeling of her going at it really just was too much for me and I then bust the hardest nut there ever was, which caused me to blackout for about 3 seconds.

>shit was cash