My latest victim

My latest victim.

Ask me anything.

Common Questions:

'How do you kill?' - Gunshot to the back of the head.

'why?'- Because I can.

'How old are you?' - 35

'Where is the body?' - Located in the south of the boarder. Never to be found.

Other urls found in this thread:

portaldozacarias.com.br/site/noticia/imagens-fortes--delegacia-de-homicidios-registra-mais-uma-execucao-no-ramal-da-praia-dourada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that shooped time stamp

egdy faggot

Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

do you think its wise posting to an imageboard like this . all it takes is one non fucked up person to link this to their facebook and then words will be said , hashtags will happen , it will be on the news , hiro will be pressured to reveal your IP , even with 6 proxies FBI might backtrace you . did you dun goofed?

Absolute bullshit try somewhere else

nah it's totally legit dude 10/10

/thread

portaldozacarias.com.br/site/noticia/imagens-fortes--delegacia-de-homicidios-registra-mais-uma-execucao-no-ramal-da-praia-dourada/

You probably killed him because he could fucking spell BORDER.

kek this
Op kill yourself you pathetic fat cuck

Didn't we just have a thread similar to this?

>when OP is a newfag

I'm responsible for the killing, retard.

stop lying on the Internet
>now go actually kill someone or yourself please

Any specific people you want to kill? Are you open to suggestions of who to murder?

Pic related

If I ask for suggestions... Are you going to suggest I kill myself? did I catch you out on your own joke? Kek. But yes, go ahead.

do you really think that people will give a fuck???

not OP by the way

So you saw that other failed thread and you thought it would be fun to make your own huh little guy?

>body never to be found

Call me little to my face and you'll end up like the loser in the picture.

Nah just was gonna say Muslims

I despise Muslims.

Come on you love 'em brah... that's why you married one, and had a kid together with one.. remember brah?

Puto de mierda.

>Acting like you can fool us after the last thread

You still a little bitch. A baby back bitch

did you smell his feets after?? can you take pictures of theme??

>theme

lol go learn English first loser.

Simulation glitch. We're working on it, everything should be fine soon user. Rest well in an eternal and dreamless sleep.

b8 in a b8 thread. He reels you dumbasses in with the serial killer shit, then pretends to be autistic when you call him out on the obviously fake pictures.