I just got this. from nowhere. in 15 days

i just got this. from nowhere. in 15 days

What do i do :( im scared and hurts a lot

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/warts/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a wart. That's going to be a bitch to get that seed out ;)

Looks like AIDS
KYS

>wart
how do i get it out D:

Its a Veruca

get some Wart/Veruca shit and get to work, will take a while and hurt. Your doc can prolly freeze it off if you in a rush

Planters wart
Also go to docs and get blood work done
You might have hpv
Might
ENJOY :)

I had one of those, but it was an "inside" type wart, which didn't hurt. In a year another one appeared nearby, they spread like cancer. Still have two of those motherfuckers and i don't wanna spend money to laser them out.

nhs.uk/conditions/warts/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Got one of these fuckers on my hand a few months back. Get some salicylic acid from a GP and apply every day. It hurts slightly but it'll go away in about a month

Yeah, is just a plantar wart. They either have over the counter stuff to get it off but it takes a week or so, or you can go to the doctor to get it off faster. Don't worry too much OP, is not a terribly big deal.

wrap it with duct tape. Keep it on for a week or two and that shit will just drop off. Missus had one, used every stupid remedy going and in the end, someone suggested using duct tape like a plaster and it worked.

Go to a doctor theyll freeze it off or you could cutt it off and dig out the root but thatll hurt and you seem like a bitch

I had 3 on my foot for two years, then one day they disappeared, so you're good. AHCC helps but it expensive.

well thanks is really scary

Makes me almost wish to get one of those warts so I could try this.

Nah... Nothing to worry about, I have had one for 20 years now and it never bothered me really. Got it after using wrong sized shoes when hiking.

Stop being a little bitch.
Warts ain't scary.

Well guys the problem is that this one hurts and a lot when i walk is That Normal¿? it hurts so bad when i step on it.... :/ and i dont have money to go to a doctor any advices .

i actually took a one a day multivitamin once, crushed it up in some vinegar and put that paste on that wart overnight. switched it out for new batches everyday for a few days and it turned black and i peeled it right out. It was fucking weird but it worked

What the fuck is with all your dumb fucking emojis, stop

>this
I got like 4 on my feet, they're a bitch to get off using the acid method (I've literally sanded it down to the point of it bleeding and it's still come back).
Oh also they spread to other people through wet surfaces such as the shower or swimming pools and also spread around your own feet. Enjoy.

Had one of those mfs years ago. Super painful to walk on. Had to go to the doctors to get it frozen off.

Had a smaller one as well some time after. Got those wart pad things from a local drug store and it did the trick. Took a few weeks though.

It's not a freaking mushroom which lays spores in the shower, lol. They will spread only if someone touches them.

Sorry fucking cancerbook wont happen again

Don't think it's warts user. Looks like athletes foot pretty bad. Shit will itch/burn/sting like a bitch. Get some athletes foot Crete and be good about applying it twice a day for like a week and you'll be golden.

It's normal if it hurts but it's also normal that it does not. 50/50 chance I suppose. In any case stop being a little spoiled bitch about it and man the fuck up.

soak a cotton wool ball in apple cider vinegar and bandage it to your foot. replace it every night and repeat until it's gone. Will likely hurt like fuck at some point so you better be ready to put up with a bit of pain.

You don't get warts from ill-fitting footwear you retarded cunt.

They are caused by a virus like HPV.