I just had a mouth swab drug test yesterday for a new job

I just had a mouth swab drug test yesterday for a new job.

I did coke on saturday (2 days prior) but it was kind of a lot. I drank coffee right before the test, and tried my best to keep the saliva to a minimum.

What are the chances that I passed? am I fucked b?

it's so fucking frustrating cuz I honestly hate coke. It's really complicated, why I did it.

You're fucked buddy. That was a dumb choice. Start applying elsewhere. Luckily they don't disclose that info to other employers (I think).

Why are drug tests even a thing? Who cares if you get lit so long as you get your work done

Same. The only reason I ever care as an employer (kind of, HR whuddup niggas) is if it's meth or herion or some shit that'll have them stealing from us. Factory workers can be sketchy as fuck.

probably a liability.

It's hard to explain honestly I have to do coke every saturday. I get paid under the table literally to do lines in front of this weirdo. I don't enjoy cocaine at all. No matter where I apply, I will always have coke in my system every saturday. wish there was a way to beat it cuz I want a normal 9 to 5

they will call the police though, you have to sign your agreement before the test and that's in there

what happens when you fail?
I've never failed a drug test before...
do they just not hire you? do they tell anyone like law enforcement? can I act offended and enraged and demand another test?

please explain this situation where you are paid to do coke

Are you a guinea pig? lmao I'd say if the guy is cool he'll give you a bit of time off if you explained, but by the sounds of it, he isn't. I'd skip town while you can.

Pre-employment drug test => they don't offer you a job.

tf what are cops gonna do? "oh this unemployed faggot had a trace of drugs in his system better arrest him!"

Somehow, I don't believe you...

?????????explain

You get paid to do coke? Holy shit.

ehhh he's literally insane. but rich as fuck. he's a coke head and he buys it off me but he's a moron as well, so I cut the hell out of it. I turn like $50 into $700 every week, and then he pays me $100 for every line I do with him cuz he doesn't wanna be alone. it's my only income for the past 6 years. pays all my fucking bills. I think he might croak soon tho and/or run through his savings. he's rich but no one is that fucking rich he spends like crazy. probably $1000-$2000 every single week on me alone, not including his bills or whatever else he buys

To keep wastes of space like you out of society. Go flip burgers until you learn to grow up

Then you have time to get a shitty job to kill time until he croaks, then you'll have time to get clean. Boom.

What?

but I wanna start a career so I have a plan b
I don't think there will be any warning before he stops paying me...and obviously can't file unemployment lmao. I don't have a huge savings cuz the first few years I was spending like a fucking dumb ass, and these past 2 years it has all gone to bills my rent my car note debt ect.

I'm hoping I can have at least 5-10k saved and another job by the time he croaks or stops buying

Get in his will

lol I really fucking have thought about that.
there's a slight chance I am....
but there's a chance he won't have any money by the time he dies.
he's 70. he still does freelance work (he's a contractor) but for the most part all the cash he spends I suspect is from his life savings, not new income

Is there anything I can say (over the counter) that could have caused a "false positive" for cocaine? Please help I want this job so bad I'm so sick of living like this

I mean they already "gave" me the job...
I just had a surprise drug test
already passed the background check.
can I say it's a false positive and ask for another test? has anyone done that successfully?

bbbbbbbbbeeeeeee I need you!!!!

what over the counter shit can cause a false positive??

If you already started the job, you might be able to get a re-test. If you haven't actually started yet they'll probably treat it as a pre-employment.

If they give you a hair follicle test, you're screwed.

Nothing much.I smoked a bunch of weed before a drug test knowing damn well I'll fail that shit.
The only thing that happened,the employer called me and told me he couldn't hire me cause I failed my piss test.Maybe it just depends which state you live in though.

Oral fluid testing can detect drugs immediately after the most recent use and up to 4 days later. Conventional drug testing with urine is unable to detect usage in the first four hours after use.Cocaine stays in your system for 3 days I believe.If you can get away with the false positive you might be in the clear.Just don't fuck up and do more coke OP

This is pretty much it. They're not a part of law enforcement or anything. They're just screening who they employ. Being drug free is a condition of employment there. If you fail, you no longer meet the conditions for them to employ you.

Ill do your job for you. What state?

Working in kitchens my whole working life, I have seen it all, meth heads, alcoholics, coke heads, etc.

It's a liability thing, if something were to happen at work, say you get injured and you go to the hospital with a serious injury, they file a workers comp thing, take blood tests and shit. The employer can get in big trouble, and you might not be eligible for insurance.
Guy I worked with sliced the palm of his hand off on a slicer, he was drunk, they found out and had to cover all medical costs, I live in Canada as well, usually something like that costs zero dolla.

Also, it's just a way of weeding out some bad apples, as an employer would you take the guy who failed a drug test or a the guy who was completely clean?