Ok Cred Forumsros long story short i lost my wife, she has custody of my kids...

Ok Cred Forumsros long story short i lost my wife, she has custody of my kids, and i recently lost my job and I seriously cannot wake up without wanting to die. I picked up a gun a few days ago and today is the day. You guys have been apart of my life for the last 7 years and I thought I might as well give back to the community. Since Cred Forums is garbage and wont let me link TC the url is in the picture.

in about 30-40 mins I will anhero on cam for you guys. My name will be OP or Lemmy or sometihng, you'll know.

Pray for me.

op is just hanging out with alot of teenagers.
faggot wont deliver. dont bother joining room

Dont do it OP :(

Shut up faggot and show some respects

Bump

Shoot someone else first, a random passerby from your window.

Why don't you make the news?there's all sorts of people you could go after for the good of all mankind

kill some poor innocents nearby to go out with style OP
Make us proud

This

Sony, tiny chat sucks

Or, instead of just anheroing, you go and kill some people that need killing.

Why not trade the gun of an OD amount of heroin?

ohhh therapy groooup!
OP is a fag

well fuck you guys then

we're here for u op

JUST DO IT

Totally happening

did OP deliver yet?

He's just asking for pizza

Kids can grow up knowing Daddy killed himself.
Winner.
Your "giving back to the community" is some self aggrandizing bullshit. Why don't you actually give back to a community somewhere by doing something with your life? But no, you're so consumed by your own "woe is me" bullshit that you can't see the bigger picture.
So now you're going to waste the time you've spent on earth that you could've spent doing something meaningful with no chance to redeem any of it. Your kids will grow up with no father, or whatever chump your ex-wife hops in bed with as their only father figure. If he turns out to be a secret pedophile and touches your kids, who will protect them? Nobody, because you'll be too dead to do shit about it.
Going on living a life of self sacrifice, dedicated to helping other not feel as miserable as you feel would be worth watching.
This? This forever immortalizes you as irredeemable filth the second you pull that trigger.

its fake as fuck anyway

It seems like the guy is having a shitty day and just needs someone to talk about it. I'm sure he won't do it giving the synopsis of how he's talking.

Newfag. Fuck off cunt.

did i miss it?

bump

op isn't the lemmy guy in tinychat, op just wanted us to raid his ass

No ones killing themselves. It's just bait to get more people on this shitty site.
/thread

Suicide isn't the answer. It'll fuck up your kids also

He's not doing it you monkey.

newfag ...

Seriously, don't do it. Please. If nothing else, know that we want you to keep on living.

Everyone who is encouraging you needs to stop.

dont do it you selfish prick

We're the fuck do you think you are faggot

Get the fuck out newfag

OP, just don't.

LOL You idiots. keep giving the room views. #internetfamous. OP was trolling you. im just sitting here fapping.

your kids will only remember that their daddy couldn't hack it.

what happend to Cred Forums when you get "don't do it post" on Cred Forums when someone wants to become an hero

i joined and said why havent you kiled urself and i got banned. top kek.
kys nigger what a shitty bait

kek, like i give a fuck
I was kill_yourself_already btw

yeah OP is a fucking faggot loser who lied to Cred Forums

i got called a newfag and then banned by your whore friend Emm.
Good job Lemmy, you should kys