Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Where is the Feels thread?

Feels threads are in every user's heart

no one will

hahahaha what a faggot

i dont understand anymore

trust me, its way better to do something and fail. When you fail, you at least have the satisfaction you tried and that some girl would take pity on you for that. Not doing anything for hours is the worst.

Too far user, too far.

This is still cringe to me

hey anons I'll respond to some feels, down because she hasn't texted since Sunday at midnight when I texted her but I know she's just busy with school and she'll get back to me, I'm just up to nothing and unemployed, people are busy.

kek
i wondered what this was until i sang it

I post it because I can

it is a thin line, buddiboi

Watamote?

cunt taking the picture

Just what I needed a feels thread.

Look at the book.

grow the fuck up

typical femist

hahahahahaha you're a faggot

I lost her. I think about her everyday and do you know what hurts the most? Someone else gets to hold her and whisper I love you to her and she says it back and I will never be that person again.

Ouch

i live near this

I think the pic was originally taken for sympathy

Can confirm?

Why they say the same fucking thing?
It happened to me too OP.. Mine used the same words dat ur girl used..

Now im a s a d b o y and all i want is to be alone forever
I know other bitches gonna do dat too

Not my oc just very similar. At least she's happy. She was so beautiful and amazing bro I could live for a thousand years and never be able to describe how I felt about her or how amazing she was. I'm not just over exaggeration and using that word I mean I was literally in awe of her she was perfect. Beautiful, smart, active in the community, compassionate, a born leader and hilarious she was everything anyone could ever want so she's going to be fine. She will go on to meet someone she actually loves and they will have a great life together. I hope she thinks of my once awhile and smiles because I think about her everyday and it hurts so bad I can't stand it.

fake and gay

It's always the same for all of us.
Maybe people like us are just meant to be alone.

Source?

who knows if I'll ever be happy, like truly, and will never feel in the need of taking drugs. if only I could turn back time I would behave in a different way. with basically everyone. And I would do something else with my life instead of wasting it into a pointless office and wait for the weekend to come and pass without achieving anything. Ever.

My gf last night said she noticed I bite my lower lip when she's riding me really well and that I do the same thing when I look at my phone sometimes. Since I don't like her looking at my phone generally when I use it she thinks I'm doing that because I'm getting nudes from other girls. What can I do to prove I'm not? I can't just show her my photo roll since it's got Cred Forums shit saved.

Or I just could play league and watch filthy frank videos faggot

no

>surrounded by demons
>there is only one solution

Fuck,i know that feel just too well,just recently that shit happened to me...It's all in german,so it's no use posting it here. I still can't get over her. She just betrayed me. I hate that selfish bitch,but at the same time i love her...

Hits me right in the feels.

this made me cry for real
i am so sad right now

Fuck, this made me chuckle

You just need to find your silver medal man. If you truly love her then you will be able to let her go. You want her to find happiness in her life right?
As harsh as this sounds she couldn't find it with you bro for whatever reason thats the sad truth. Let her find her happiness bro and you find yours.

>comment

Nice file name

why is the last text before the one where she dumps you 3 months old?

I've never even had such a person

*teleports behind you*

sorry...nothin personal kid...

same here dude. keepn it up. dont give up.

I was with the first her for 4 years and she ripped out my heart and shat all over it, and she might be dead now. Ruined my ability to trust women.

Several years later I finally move on and start checking out the second her. We get along really well for a few months but when I told a coworker of her's that I planned on asking her out and she promptly informed me that it probably won't work because she's full blown lesbo and living with her girlfriend.

Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuck. I'm gonna kill myself. Bye Cred Forums.

too fuckin far

noo
i feel you dude
it ok

envy is a bitch. I was happy to see her owned by mustang later on.

I got led on pretty hard on this one. Most of her interactions with me indicated an interest beyond friendship, up to what she actually was saying, and the words she was using. She never said it clearly, but she was interested, anyone could have seen it. Anyone would have seen it. It was so obvious. She pushed me away when she got with her boyfriend, because he was closer than Iwas, got frustrated when she saw that he wouldn't even fuck her, and when she left him, she regretted so much pushing me away for him. I'm not even mentioning the huge sexual tension there was between us, we had to work really hard for it not to take over our communications.

Fast forward to 3 days ago : I have now become her "platonic friend". Fuck that shit. According to her, nothing in what she was communicating indicated interest. And it's bullshit. I confronted that, and we're both stubborn as fuck, so Ididn't back down, and backed myself up with facts, which were also contradicting what she was saying ; she didn't back down either, and decided that even a friendship wouldn't work. We didn't talk since, and probably won't ever again.

I miss her, Cred Forums. I'm sick of being in that constant state of heartbreak. It's been 1 year now, started when my ex cheated on me with some asshole, and left me for another the very same day.

Iwon't trust a woman's words again if they don't act accordingly. I don't know why, but women are making their lives harder by being so inconsistent. If not for themselves, for others. I kind of pity the next one who seems to show interest in me, because she'll be paying for those two. She'll have to do extra work to convince me. She's gonna have to pursue me. I'm so done with this shit.

well, good luck with that shit, dude. Pick a girl less intelligent and capable than you if you want a pet. Some people don't make good pets, but others do.

Some people make such excellent pets you'll start to get complacent and jaded of your position and hate what you used to love about her and in the end you'll imagine that you want a powerful and actuated person instead. Imagine that.

Somewhere there is balance and you must seek and find it.

Besides that cringy bit at the end, that hit pretty close to home

I am not looking for a pet, I just want people to be honest. If that girl really only wanted a platonic friendship from the beginning, she could have told me that the first day, so I would have known where it's at. But no, she waited nearly a year before telling me that, knowing perfectly where I was at emotionally. For someone intelligent, and she is, she's not making sense at all. I really don't know what came up to change her mind like that, but something did.

Ihad a girlfriend during that time, who is nice, but was a pet, and it didn't last more than 2months. I'm still friends with this one, and she asked for it. It's going smoothly, like it does with friends

Women are like a math equation that changes its numbers right before you solve it, there simply is no explanation for them

is that a fucking .22?? i hope he has advil, he may have a slight headache

things like that just make it worse for me, no one really cares about my happiness at the end of the day

i've grown to accept it but being reminded of it sucks

Maybe it's because you didn't text her for 3 fucking months...

That's it
I just lost the last bit of hope I had left.

No one gives a fuck, but the only place where I don't felt alone for brief moments was this godforsaken shithole.

Tomorrow is the last day where I try to make a difference, since it's pretty late around here.

The ride ends for me if I don't see any light until the sun goes down.
I won't come back though, this is definetely the last day for me on Cred Forums, after 8 beautiful and excrutiating years.

It was nice to be with you guys, I hope you'll make it and wish you the very best from the bottom of my heart and soul.

just fuck off already