no boybutt thread?

yes!

want mine? ;)

Spread em, and use toys if you got em.

here's mine

Again

no harry asses you old faggots

again

A hairy, misshapen ass like this is my fear.
I'd find some cute little boipussy and bend him over only to see that. Gag. probably smells like shit as well.

Snapchat esque is wanted

Oh fuck yess send some more. I want to see that spread.

mine again love this pic

I had never look at mine but I know Im hairy
but are there people who would be into a little anus even if is hairy maybe?

Oh, for sure. Don't worry there bud. :)
I'm just hetroflexible, not gay. So I'm a picky asshole.

The reason they call it boi pussy is so they feel less gay about wanting to fuck other men

The hairy anus reminds them that they want to fuck men, so they reject it.

Partially true.
I Call it boipussy because I like feminine, smooth bois that are rather close to women, especially in the ass and hip:waist, face.

>I'm just hetroflexible, not gay.
I feel this way too

I mean, I dont like men but I can appreciate all these cute butts and maybe a girly little boy.
Im not into traps or shemales neither, if I like a cute boy it's just because he looks just affeminate but still as a boy, not trying to be a 'woman'

all this is ok with heteroflexibility?

more of me

Me irl

more feet

Certainly. Dream for me is like you mentioned, a cute little brother type with some androgynous features that I can play video games with and drink, netflix, etc. at my place like two regular friends then dominate the shit out of him when I get drunk enough/horny enough/whatever enough and then go back to bros.

It's called being gay/ bi in denial.

Just embrace it, you'll feel better in the longrun when you're jacking off to gay orgies

hetroflexible's in no way denying you're bi. You just know that you heave a heavy preference for women, so much so that you find feminine qualities attractive, even in men.

So like being super straight...

god that sounds amazing

not against but what's the difference beetwen bi and heteroflexible then?

being honest I never had thought about even dating another guy, idk I love women but maybe just never thought about it

Heteroflexible is what people call themselves when they're in denial of their faggotry.

They eventually call themselves bi or gay at some point. They all do.

Though having a romantic preference is a different story

Of course slut, and gimme kik. Now.

I. WANT. THIS. Who the fuck is this?

I've got no issue with some dudebro/gymbro/brobro admitting he's hetroflexible when he finds some guys aesthetically pleasing.
Sounds like you have an issue with it though? Why's that?

>Though having a romantic preference is a different story
mind to explain this please?

Nice booty bb, add me on kik "dawnappears"

I assume he's differentiating between sexual preference (bi, fags, etc) and romantic preferences (only dating women, normal straight things).

Which I think a lot of guys on here are both of.

I uninstalled kik

so how about if I had only dated women and had just gfs as well but then I met this girly friend of mine, not a trap, just a thin feminine boy who claims being bi and started to having feelings towards him due to him saying he wanted to be with me?

we were just bros and stuff and never thought of him as nothing else, but now that he is being closer to me like that Im starting to feel like I could even date him somehow.

I had never liked any other man before or anything, just women

so, am I bi now? I still dont like other men aside him though

Y tho, what do you use instead?

Sounds like you have a very specific type and need that emotional/mental connection with them as well but for the LOVE OF GOD please don't call yourself PANSEXUAL or some other bullshit. Those aren't real.

I'd still call myself hetroflexible though. You've just found the extent of your flexibility. Think of it like a rubber band. You're sexuality is still pretty firmly in the "women" side of things, just flexing into the male side for this one guy. Once that rubber band snaps and you go all faggy, THEN you're bi/gay.

But damn I'm a bit envious. :) I don't get out enough/have any friends/hang out with people so I can't just fall into a position like this.

Be sure you know his sexual history/habits as promiscuity and heavy risk of STD"s generally comes with the package of cute twinks.

get girls

fuck him
and send nudes

Left would be amazing with a good 8 incher on her.

no, it doesn't has anything to do with pansexual stuff

but I guess you're right, Im heteroflexible then cause it had only happened to me only with him but no any other boy

I would still think about how nice look some of these butts here and even girly boys but not like having anything with them though

and thanks, yes he's a very special boy, really shy and stuff so we developed a really close friendship and all
he dont go out often and had some friends but just online
he had told me he's virgin and all so you can imagine how this sounds to me after he said he wanted to be with me physically and even dating

Here's my butt!

I'll do the former but Im afraid the last is not a possibility but who knows

never post again please.

Shut the fuck up, that's perfectly good boibutt.

nah, thats a disgusting dirty ass.

It's serviceable but that's a man ass. Don't get them confused.

Mine :)

yuck please kill yourself you ugly cunt

Mine again lol

Post face bb

it looks so plump and nice

>bb

This is like one of those cringey /gonewild threads.

R8 me :)

FUCK OFF AND ***DIE*** FAGGOT

Rate me?

Now THAT is what I'm looking for.

Of course, seeing that makes me immediately assume you get rammed nightly by random cocks so I'd avoid it like the plague but still...

Very cute.

What makes you assume that, just curious?

Account no longer exists. Have tons of screenshots of him tho

Anyone that hot must be getting dicked down on the regular

Pessimism mostly. The "Any club that would have me isn't a club I"d want to be a part of" mentality in relation to twinks.

It's too manicured to not get used, and gay guys that look like that and take care of themselves like that often get a lot of use simply because of the culture surrounding gay men and twinks in general.

You don't find a cute, young looking, smooth ass/balls naturally.

I really appreciate the compliments. Truth be told, I'm a complete virgin as far as cock goes. I know I will try it at some point, just nervous asf :P

How old are you and what's your racial heritage?
Do you do any manscaping?

That's interesting...

Where you live cutie, gimme kik ;3c

its me lol

I'm 25 and about as white as can be. I'm hairless head to toe. It's a lot of work, but well worth it, as I hate body hair (on myself)

Out of curiosity, do you look for guys anywhere?
Everywhere I can think of "craigslist, grinder" is full of casual sex. Where'd someone need to go to find a little bro like you?

Tinder or Grindr for the most part

Both are for hookups.
Meh, guess I'll keep looking.

i love you

Will you fags go back to /hm/, thanks.

Nah. Cred Forums has more traffic and is full of fags. I'm good here, but thanks!