youtu.be/00CDYYBMKJA
youtube.com/watch?v=UzC0MEDHcv4
youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI
youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>706563202

I really want to build something like this

comfy fire hazard

That's cool and all but I don't think a trap has the skills to build to something like that.

Who do you think you're talking to, faggot?

moar !

guys pls this is a comfy space

Someone's cranky. What's wrong, did you accidentally shit all over the bed last night while getting your ass fucked?

isn't this from valkryia chronicles?

>Thread theme: youtu.be/RaLhPCvcezY

Ok, here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=1eU0tRBHnE0

OP here I love FF

>youtu.be/00CDYYBMKJA

that room is a mess, not comfy at all

This is the comfiest for now

Reminds me, I haven't yet started my ffx-2 HD run.. Need to beat dark Yojimbo and Penance first though

youtube.com/watch?v=UzC0MEDHcv4

nice color palette

I want to print this out and hang in my room desu

Is that the balcony from Spirited Away?

sick

I like this. Nice. Is it from a certain anime?

Just the artist's original work as far as I know.

it reminds me of furi kuri

Nice. It reminds me of Shinkai's The Place Promised in Our Early Days, especially the light shining in . It reminds me of the tower in that movie.

FUCK MAN THATS WINDMILL VILLAGE

>comfy

Is furi kuri good? I've heard about it for years but I've never seen it.

urban things make me comfy idk

I've had this movie on my backlog for ages, I should watch it at last.

You mean the movie you posted the wallpaper from, or Place Promised?

I like this sort of comfy the best.
I couldn't tell who lives there, is the person poor or not? It could swing either way.

i can't say that its one of my favorite series I've seen, but i enjoied it a lot. it has sick fight scenes and its only 6 episodes, so give it a shot, i think it's worth it.

this looks like a tf2 surf map wtf.

this shit ain't cozy, how are you going to sleep there without worrying about rats or roaches or shit eating you.

>poor person
>having all those nice new things

Place Promised, most of the things I post aren't based on actual series as far as I'm aware. They have the 'original' tag on pixiv.

Cool. I will, thanks.

That's american poverty for you.
Poor people buy expensive shit they don't need all day.

yet I don't see many non-practical things in that pic

idk where do you live, but from where i come, you dont have to worry about rats or critters in your fucking bedroom, son

i love it too, pal, i wish my bedroom looked like that

this ain't comfy.
it's scary.
what if a glass cracks?
what about insects inside attracted by bonsais?
what if the shining sun makes the inside temperature like the Sahara desert?

np man, chorrol 10/10 would live in

I live in new york, I don't generally worry about rats and shit but every few years a rat gets inside the house, or more frequently spiders and roaches. So if you sleep in these kinds of beds all your life it's gonna catch up with you eventually. FYI: Rats will eat the soft tissues of your face if they catch you asleep and you're not a total slob who leaves out easier food for them to eat. Google it.

Lego Volkswagen.
Mein Neger.
I have the same thing standing around here.

wrf I hate NY now

weirdly comfy

Just enjoy the art, man.

10/10 comment

I'd prefer Skingrad or Anvil to be honest. Bruma is a nice place as well.

lolz

it's a holocaust museum lmao

Felt the same.

i live in tarragona, a small mediterranian city. we have beaches in summer and european erasmus students the rest of the year. The worst thing that you can wake next to in your bed is an 7/10 german girl

beautiful

forgot pic related

>...with a penis

>tarragona
>not posting your comfy city

(Argegno, Italy)

youtu.be/pb8BiQR9RTI

hey, thats are the roman walls at the old town, at the end of summer they do a sick party at that gate that is awesome. lots of alcohol and street djs and shit
we have lots of roman things arround here like pic related

are they dirt poor or filthy rich?

>Tarragona
>Not Reus

house is clean -- I guess filthy rich

Yeah man, totally. Chorrol. I always found Balmora in the rain, and Pelegiad inside this inn while it rains outside. I can imagine locking the door inside my rented room and relaxing with a good book.

90% of the posts in this thread missed the point
shame on you

yuppers, doesn't look like the actual movie art though, probably fan art
still good though

sounds amazing and the city looks pretty comfy

but I'll be honest I have a problem with Spanish language, specifically how you pronounce things. hahaha I would be so triggered all the time

this belongs here

niice

shittiest comfy thread I witnessed yet

if you search for "holocaust museum" on google images this doesn't come up
but it does come up if you type "holocaust museum surf"

best in thread (for me) im a sucker for rain

>comfy

this screams

>work
>transport
>rush hour
>wagecuck
>responsibility
>cold, uncomfy overpopulated
>concrete, steel, mecha etc..

shop @ Sorrento

Bitch should have diversified more.

lighter version

This reminds me of The Goonies. I'd love to have a house in the Pacific Northwest.

I have a folder specifically for this type of stuff, but hardly anything makes it in there. A lot of the images in this thread are just beautiful landscapes and stuff, not necessarily what I'd describe as 'comfy'.

The darkness of the image is a big part of what makes it so comfy. Like a veil covering the world.

>I have a folder specifically for this type of stuff

can you post some?

did you take that photo?

Quite the opposite. The complete lack of people visible in the pic signifies you've just found yourself in some kind of dreamlike situation wherein you have the entire place to yourself, and from this standpoint, it's very pretty. If it were any of the things you described, you'd be seeing at least one person mooning around somewhere in your point of view.

>filename
no

Unfortunately I don't have much, since I hardly ever come across threads like this and I don't actively look for images to save.
I guess comfy is subjective, too, so the few images I do have might not look comfy to you.

Love the simplicity of this one.

Catalonia overall is comfy, from the Mediterranean to the Pyrenees. I want to go to pic related this winter

Don't know why this one is comfy to me, but it works.

This is my dream house, but whenever I imagine living here, I can only imagine it with one other person.

With anyone else the house can burn in hell.

More like this. It's really great.

I'm sorry to say that I don't know who made it, so I can't find more of it. Would love to have more myself, though.

Cozy earth.

I hope you get that bro

More like this

Thanks for sharing anyway.

This one is ominous but relaxing. Like the end of the world.

keep posting this is still great

I agree re: comfy being subjective. A lot of these images invoke no sense of comfy in me, but I can see how that would in someone else. I get an immediate reaction to comfy images that I think its half nostalgia for events I can't even remember and half a desire for a safe and cozy (though not necessarily physically warm) space free from exterior burdens.

Looking through this thread while squatting in a abandoned flat.
As I have been for almost 3 months.
Fuck, man.

hey anons,
what are events that put you in a "comfy" mood,

bad day, shitty life outlook?
for me it's the latter, if i feel like i want to be in a world where all is okay - then i seek out comfy, peaceful, dreamy images

Here you go.

My pleasure.

I'll go through my other folders, too, to see if I can find anything else worth posting.

Yeah, that's the feeling we all try to invoke when we look for comfort. An image you can escape to or something.

oh shit, does anyone have any comfy shots of the many NYC blizzards? They were a favorite of my childhood.

Do you have options besides that?

being at peace, maybe in a place after death or back when you were a careless child

good luck mate
I really want something similar to this, but i really like the comfort of living in a flat in a city

Classic

my wallpaper for the last year

When I was little I found the "I SPY" books to be comfy as shit.

>pic related

I'm a professional driver, and often make about 14-15 hours a day when I'm driving abroad. When I drive through the countryside in Southern France with the setting sun making the most beautiful lighting, I instantly slip into a comfy mood. Nature there looks like what I imagine the old Wild West must've looked like, and that's always a comfy idea to me.
I've always wanted to visit America and go to the places that look like the old West, so doing that lets me feel like I'm there for a while.

I've found the DeviantArt of the guy who supposedly made the wizard .gif. ullakko.deviantart.com

I'm kinda runningo out of images here.

why are the fish penis'

>comfy thread
>posts creepy giant monster

idk the town itself gave me the comfiez
maybe triggered some old memories from an old trick n treat event from the 70's

youtube.com/watch?v=76PHzENMQ04 this is comfy

makes me think of the time machine

Comfy
NOT COMFY
Comfy

Got this one from a thread like this a couple of months ago.