Are we seriously going to elect this idiot President?

Are we seriously going to elect this idiot President?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
youtu.be/2aWNsSTFxxc
cesrusc.org/election/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
fortune.com/2016/10/04/donald-trump-ptsd-comments/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/03/trump-ptsd-comments/91509626/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably

Its fun to see people get pissed over trump so yeah

Your gif is the answer.

*yawn* this is the best thing you can think of to post?

hopefully

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

Not a chance.

We can only hope for the best Op

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>we
WE aren't going to elect shit.
WE just are a popularity vote.
WE don't matter.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think any of the 4 candidates are even remotely worth supporting.

this is the only reason I like him.

literally the only reason

Nice try, Homosex.

this is the shit president this shit world deserves

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Tfw it doesnt matter if trump and hillary go neck to neck because soros has plans of her becoming president no matter what

Believe it, nigger. Trump's done.

>Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck

yet you vitriolically felt the need to vindicate yourself

can this be a new copypasta?

Lol nice try, Jewfriend

>YFW it's a pasta
Niggerfaggot

Fuck you OP.

This is total bullshit.

Suck my Star-Spangled Cock, you commie faggot

I'd rather vote for trump than some war hungry bitch, both are corrupt so that doesn't matter

Even if he loses, the fact that Donald Trump, a Real Estate Magnate and reality tv show guy with no political experience, has got this far is either a massive testament to him, or says something very bad about America

ehh, it's a little to late at this point. this new scandal on his tax issues is way to close to the election for him to suddenly pull out of the deficit Hillary created after the debate.
#TrumpStump2016

That's what they said about brexit but that still happened.

Yup

Right, she really fucked herself. She can try again in 4 years I guess

>democrats obviously want hillary
>conservatives want hillary too
>the military industrial complex wants her
>the banks want her
>the media wants her
>the golf states want her
and thats why trump will win.

he will win and we can legally kill niggers again

No, because we are going to elect Johnson.

umm, no. Hillary pulled a positive deficit for herself after the debate. all polls were trending her increase in support and that difference has only been intensified since his tax scandal.

I'd rather have some idiot than a machavellian monster.

He might be an idiot, but he will be our idiot.

Everyone is a fucking idiot, you damn faggot.
They're all friends anyway..the same outcome if either on of these retards get in office is a safe bet. So you need to ask yourself; who would be more fun to laugh at as out country gets more and more fucked? The answer is definitely Trump.

this

>hillary
>positive
pick one

Why not? We elected GW.

BTW, GW had a bunch of "wounded warriors" out to his ranch this past weekend for a bike race or something.

"Heh, surry I sent ya guys to be maimed in a bullshit war. Heh heh, my bad! Heh, last to the finish line has to go back! Heh heh!"

This post.

[Citation needed]

Done is 0%, not 27%. Less than 50% maybe, but far from done, considering not a single vote is in yet.

OP here, how is this slide thread still alive?

Need some Johnson in this Whitehouse

When Wikileaks releases the photos of Hilloli sitting on Hitler's lap and holding the leash of a Jew bound and gagged with arms and legs missing, this thing's gonna turn around big time.

As compared to the idiot madam option? Please if you don't vote third party this year you are a fool playing into the corrupt system. The next four years we can write off as Hell. But we need a third party choose

It's bullshit that almost the entire country is red but 2 guaranteed blue states force liberal shit on the USA.

>how is this slide thread still alive?
Most of the Trump shills have gone into early hibernation, but some of them are still foraging to build up their fat stores and are determined to fight the cold. The poor lonely things need somewhere to cry.

What kind of genius loses almost 2billion dollars in one year?
He still lives in luxury and doesn't have to pay any taxes for 18 years? Anyone see what's wrong with this picture?

He should be in jail already for everyone he's left unpaid in his deals. He's a fucking con man

lesser of two evils

kek
nice trips

Waiting forever for the other shoe to drop.
>there is no shoe

Hilldebeast shills are second in fagginess only to Bernie ones.

Hillshills aren't crying though, Trump is failing harder every day. It becoming more obvious by the day that they will win the battle and the war.

Fell to 26% since I posted that pic and continuing to fall every day. He'll be down there with Johnson at

God bless you.

Those are some fine digits.

Noting that the majority of people live on the coast.
Few people live in the middle of the nation
has most states.

Nah m8 Brexit was predicted by most of the polls near to the vote date

he will win the election, is the cruel truth

We'll see. Fuck your quints.

I'll check those
Looks like Hillary won it this year.

Hilldog lost six billion in taxpayers money, in one month.
Trump lost his own money, over a year.

I'd rather vote for the guy who hasn't screwed up as much.
GO GIANT DOUCHE! BEAT TURD SANDWICH!

Just imagine how much money trump could lose with the taxpayers money.
We are talking trillions.

>Are we seriously going to elect this idiot President?

The idiot who has dominated NY real estate for 30 years.

The idiot who opposes destabilizing Syria.

The idiot who opposes starting shit with Russia over Crimea.

The idiot who'll reform immigration to benefit Americans.

The idiot who marries 10s and whose slam-pigs are hard 8s.

Yes.

All hail the God-Emperor!

You mean the greatest you delusional failed abortion

of course not

We need Trump cuz he's all about sucking zionist cocks, chosing him we'll get thousands of refuges deported by Israel, more feminism, black lives matters and general zionist propaganda.
Long story short: Trump and Hillary are the same, the jews always win, the system will never change, sorry to burst your bubble.

The (real) polls would like to have a word with your delusion.

Both candidates are shit, but I still hope he becomes President because it would cause immense butthurt.

poor Aleppo Johnson

He has America behind him.

>2016
>disrespecting quints
And here we see the Trumphumper in his natural environment, always on the defensive and ready to strike at all threats, both those perceived AND those imagined. He believes that he is master at damage control but that is only because of his unfortunate combination of low intelligence and complete lack of all self-awareness. A natural wonder, he is completely transparent in his biased motivations. How does this foul little creature survive in the wild? Completely unaware that his extinction is little more than a month away!

based on the last few days, not even Trump wants us to elect him

>thinking the election should be decided by land area size, not population
ishygddt

Hmm. Weird right?

depends on how many times a day you bother asking

snarky, but you can't argue with data. the overall results of the first debate indicates a stronger preference toward hillary than trump.

>an online poll

Nah it will be Hillary.

If the Relublicans ever had a chance again it was this year and they blew it

Reasons why I can't vote for Johnson
Zero corporate tax
Eliminate corporate income tax
For private prisons
For ending the dept. of education
No to mandatory vaccines; let parents decide.
For TPP
Unlimited campaign contributions by corporations
Catastrophic insurance ok; then free-market for the rest
ObamaCare is unconstitutional; so is Bush's Medicare Rx plan
Abolish the TSA
Against a federal minimum wage
Just to name a few; I only got half way through his list of beliefs.

Also, source: ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

Wtf is a Trump shill? There can be only one shill.

You damn right.

They could've chosen Jeb and been leading in the polls right now. But they couldn't control their own madness for one primary. They deserve what they get. They deserve what they created. They deserve what THEY have done. Eight years of Hillary Clinton Supreme Court Justice nominations. Thank you Trump!!!!!!

Only reason Bernie fags went to him is because lol dude weed

Trump.. Hilary.. Doesn't matter who's going to be the next president...
Shit will be the same as it is and always been

False. The outcome has been foretold.

Pretty much this.
I can't believe how americans are completely idiotized to the point they support these 2 zionist brainless zombies.

sure kid.

I'll take immature over a lying sack of criminal shit any day of the week

You just confirmed what he said about Trump supporters.

>The irony

narcoleptic microdick trumper detected

That's bullshit, but hey, even if it wasn't that's still better that the money that goes to the scam called Trump Foundation, since he uses the charity money given by others (he does not put a cent into it) to pay for his lawsuits and buy himself ridiculous shit like that self portrait.

You Trump fags can't make him look good even when you post total bullshit

fourth post in and its a shill.

You stupid idiots.

We have a month left. Early voting has begun.

Trump's ahead in most polls, including online polls.

President Trump? Sounds good to me.

more accurate map

>Trump's ahead in most polls

sure kid

>2012 map
>Obama still won

How is this more accurate? Why even bother breaking it down by county? The electoral college votes by state for almost all states.

*EXCITEMENT OVER RANDOM DIGITS*

Also, fuck off Shill.

the mentality of a child

This is what you get when referring to "progressives".
1. People that physically attack
2. Criminality
3. insolence
4. Muslims
5. SJWs
6. Mexicants

Progressives often say how educated they are (and insult the intelligence of balanced or conservative people), but they don't act like it or fit the bill of someone with any intelligence.

Why is the left so full of shitty people?

Lol he's got no chance outside of Cred Forumsfag wet dreams

Wrong.

This.
Just remember your votes don't count only the electoral votes count.

Thanks for the bump, Princess!

the tears, the sweet, sweet tears.

You would have to be a complete and total retard to think that Trump won that debate.

I know that when you retarded fucks watched it you were zoning in on the things you wanted to hear. Trump gets a question about race relations, spouts off some incoherent barely intelligible phrase about supporting police officers, and you jump on here screaming "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NIGGERS AND HILLARY BTFO!"

But that's not what happened. Those polls are all wildly influenced by (1) people's pre-conceived notions of the candidates and (2) dipshits like you who spend hours of your pathetic lives voting 800 times for the orange faced faggot.

Let's look at the debate in a vacuum. Forget what you knew about the candidates going into the debate. Now take a minute to judge it objectively and it's pretty fucking clear that Hillary destroyed him almost as badly as he destroyed himself.

He was unprepared, he has no concrete plans, any time a statistic was brought up (for example, about his tax plan being a steaming pile of shit) he literally just ignored it and repeated himself with no counter evidence whatsoever.

Trump couldn't form a proper sentence for the majority of the debate, he lost his temper at the slightest goading from Clinton, he completely bombed on the issues that will influence independent voters (like taxes, race relations, and character). And he basically admitted that he doesn't pay federal taxes.

Hillary speak fluently, was composed enough that Donald wasn't able to talk over her, had thoughtful and detailed answers for most of the questions, and got in several deep attacks at the idea that Trump is a person capable of being a rational leader.

Clinton won it. I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise. Get your heads out of your asses and start seeing reality for what it is. If you want to put up a fight you need to do it by seeing that there was a problem with his performance last night and it needs to be addressed.

Hillary is going full Bilbo in that pic

does it really matter?

this whole thing stinks anyway

the confirmation bias is strong with this one

sure kid and we owe it all to you.

Also, regressive lefties are reliably known to be in denial or delusional

Fuck off shill. Go back to Facebook, nigger.

Your votes create the electoral votes, but whatever.

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR TRUMP NOVEMBER 9TH!!!!!!!!

sure kid

When the truth is really that the lefties, with their dishonesty about everything, may as well have built trump themselves. This gives the conservatives enormous energy we do not want them to have.

All the smart people voting for killary live near large bodies of water. kek

Jeb would have quietly won by taking every moderate in the country.

Not claiming credit for it, simply showing just how fast Trump's rate of descent is.

Population creates electoral votes. The electors can still vote however they choose even if the state is decidedly for one candidate.
Still voting.

>implying 'real clear politics' isn't a liberally-biased collection of shillary's chosen pollsters.

yeah, good luck with that "source".

>CTR has deposited $.25 into your account.

being this retarded

Trump is what you get when liberals sell their souls to the devil and get stupid in return.

Thanks liberals.

Why do we even have a Cred Forums board? Catch it all right here

childish name calling

No, but it is going to be closer than it should be since the Democrats nominated perhaps the one candidate weak enough to have trouble putting him away.

sure kid

hell nah, he's gong to lose in land slide loss, but the media has to hype it up and crap.. sometimes I wonder though.. the usa forgets its past incredibly quick and I think this new generation doesn't remember how the last republitard almost destroyed the country

Hilary Clinton!

thankfully most red states don't account for much re the electoral college.

blue states decide elections. people in red states literally don't matter.

>mfw amerifags still think their country is relevant in 2016 because they still swallow the Cold Wars day propaganda that was a bunch of autistic lies to seduce the eastern block.

Silver is such a moron.

lol It's funny that Clinton supporters still think she's going to win.

Do you know how many silent Trump supporters there are in America? He's going to do better than Reagan in the election.

>everybody biased cept muh fox news

Then I have some very bad news for you...

being this retarded

There aren't though. They are lazy rednecks that won't vote

pot calling the kettle black I see

being this retarded

It's november 8th you fuckhead.

sure kid.

>For private prisons

What is wrong with private prisons, honestly?

Why should corporations be taxed when the individuals in the corporation are taxed already? This makes no sense what so ever.

>Abolish the TSA
What about Islam don't you understand?

I'm feelin the Johnson

sure kid

NO FOR TRUMP YOU VOTE ON NOVEMBER 9TH!!

so after we know that the media is on clintons side you will believe some chart that is in no way representative? typical clinton voter

In order to bring in the number of muslims that the dems want to bring in, it will require billions of dollars in security costs just to find them when they kill a bunch of people.

my county went for Obama? surprising

sure kid

How does voting for a shitty third option change anything?

We don't need just any third party, we need something better than the two major parties. But the Greens are leftist extremist morons, and the Libertarians, with their conventions in a hotel room and naked candidates for chairman, are just not seriously running a campaign. They have been running candidates for 30+ years and never approached 2% of the vote -- because they re not seriously interested in elections, they are just edgy "too cool for real politics" basement dwellers.

Not that user, but I hope you aren't getting your hopes up. Trump is very likely going to lose, and lots of people still take the media seriously and all the slander against him is working

oh boy you sure got him with that one

Gays did 911 his shirt says it all

oh man he does it again!

This fucking moron... thinking anyone on this board actually fucking votes.... FUCK OFF SHILL...go to /pol

lazy rednecks that hate Mexicans, blacks and women.

they will vote. oh trust me. they WILL vote.

He has a great track record when it comes to prediction accuracy.
But feel free to post a more accurate source...

Everything is better than Hilurry.

Hillary is the slut of NWO

She is a sell-out and has a sneaky double agenda..

he might actually win a state - which would be HILARIOUS

sure kid

Voter registration is up more with blacks and Mexicans than it is with whites.

Trump should win - if nothing more than a "FUCK YOU" to the establishment.

Sadly trump is establishment now, and is Reince Preibus'/the GOP's bitch :/

what board was this on?

>sure kid

Well durrrr

She'll continue to pour tax dollars into the border patrol, but will keep them nicely neutered, so they're ineffective at controlling the influx - thus wasting my tax dollars on them.

quads confirm that Johnson might win a state!

The question is which state?

>sure kid
>sure kid >sure kid

>being this delusional
He's losing in the polls.

He is hated by women, niggers and spics - and moderates. Can't win on white people vote alone anymore

this guy is good

trump support chat
discord.gg/C6n8Cfj

epic lel saved for Cred Forums later xddddd

3edgy5me

Hope he does. He steals votes from Hillary not trump

blacks never vote. they won't come out for Hillary, like they did for Obama.

Mexicans? well they'll vote in their blue states, for sure. But red state mexis tend to be Trump-supporters.

you seem to think that mexis and darkies are monolithic voting blocs.

Yeah, because that idiot is still better than the other idiots runnings

Not seriously at any rate.

Sure.

Welcome to your new life as a minority. Now go make a white power party and go be politically irrelevant for the next 80 years.

No it wasn't. Even the Leave voters were convinced it would be a Remain.

test

No, we arent.

Blacks do vote. Hillary will pay them.

I live in Miami and the stupid Cubans are mostly voting Hillary too. They used to be majority republican but he fucked that up

Better than a serial killer.

>no

Whites still run everything my friend.

Yep. He will be better than Hillery.

I don't support trump... But, we cannot go through with putting THAT clinton into office.

The only useful thing that has come out of it has been that her husband rightfully slammed obama care - unbelievable that a democrat tells the truth!
youtu.be/2aWNsSTFxxc

I just think its funny that the watermark of ben franklin is still visible its like GOT'EM

I hope Clingston gets elected and we will have a good nuclear war and final surcease of all the blasphemies that healthy, young and happy people do.

We must END the penalty for not having a healthcare plan.

It is not affordable healthcare.

It was predicted by literally none of the national polls. Nigel Farage even said at a Trump rally "polls can be wrong" because they were wrong for Brexit.

The things you believe to be facts are incorrect and you should feel ashamed of yourself not just for being wrong but for making yourself look stupid.

This guy gets it.

I was voting trump but not after that shitshow, Johnson it is.

>inb4 durr shill hurrrr

autism

Unfortunately its either this idiot, or the one with tits.
...or we can just vote 3rd party.

I love how a lot of those areas that don't have to deal with nigger infestations are liberal...they are so liberal and all about equality but if they had to live amongst the niggers I see day to day they would become racist conservatives in a matter of 2 days. What's with white people lately? Why are they so proud to be cucked? Like they are part of some kind of "movement" or social achievement, when in actuality they don't know how corrupt and vile the people they support are.

> failing harder every day
cesrusc.org/election/

Is that what failing looks like?

he's losing in your shill polls. msnbc/cnn/abc.

no one cares about YOUR polls.

he's ahead in every online poll and social media poll.

trump and epstein.. best friends..

raping 13 year old girls... perfect president.

He didn't get it, and it flew over your head too... wow.

Two idiots in denial? it's possible, because their are 1.7 billion muslims, it's possible there are two full blown idiots on Cred Forums.

Possible samefagging stupid here too.

Clearly not the elections.

>golf states

Quit using your phone in class.

New Mexico

(google it, it's actually a thing - him winning that state)

I personally have manipulated online polls to show Trump winning.

Everyone knows online polls are bogus. Just ask moot.

implying

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally kill yourself.

>he's ahead in every online poll and social media poll.
Which means absolutely nothing, whether they've been raided or not, they are unreliable and everyone knows it. Online polls are fail.

Implying he's going to lose

Here is some fiction:
>conservatives want hillary
>the military industrial complex wants her
>the banks want her

Let me make this clear.

When Trump loses - you have Trump to blame.

Cruz would have won vs. Hillary. He'd have stayed on message, and he has a proven track record of standing up to D's, R's, and the establishment.

Trump's a coked-out whackjob.

Hilary is more hilarious.

Why? Trump is nothing but a meme machine sure. But Cred Forums raging for four years? That's unlimited gold.

No thanks. I'm mentally balanced and intelligent enough to enjoy life just about every day.

Trump is actually leading in Arizona. Johnson taking those electoral votes would be hysterical.

Just how fat are Americans?

Which should be undeniable proof that the elections are rigged. Just compare the crowd "turn outs" for hilldawg and trump. Trump always has way more supporters show up. But for some reason hillary is going to win. It makes no sense. Clearly, trump is the more popular candidate on all accounts. I want a fucking recount. Hillary actually reminds me of that cunt that rigged the election in the timeless classic 'black sheep'.

we didn't have it years ago. what happened?

> look at it in a vaccum
> forget what you know
> totally clear Hillary destroyed him

Statement of fact. What is objectivity?

I think your bias is showing more than just a little bit there my shilly friend.

The majority doesn't like him.

His opponent is by default guaranteed nearly half the vote.

Even if something happens and the polls do tilt, our silent guardians in the highest levels of government will weaken the position of president to prevent any problems.

Cruz was an unmitigated religious lunatic. Ben Carson was religious, but I think he would have kept it out of his job.

>I have no idea how anyone watching the same program I did could see otherwise.
Personal incredulity fallacy.

Fresh OC for you, eurocuck.

This.

His polling actually looks a lot like McCain Palin in 2008. Highly doubt he'll win.

>The majority doesn't like him.

Newsflash! Someone on Cred Forums has a personal opinion!

still pushing your shit kid. you do this at your own risk.

My god.

Aren't there regulations against selling that garbage?

If you have nothing, then just make things up! how exciting and progressive of us!

trips don't lie

Trump supporters are - by and large - uneducated white people that don't understand things like polls.

because I don't agree with them.

you should finish your sentences user.

If only.

Don't need to understand them to be included in them. They included niggers even.

nice bias post.

Are you implying that major cities don't have to deal with nigger infestation?

You can't be that stupid, can you?

most of us are. its so easy to troll the ones who aren't

>because I don't agree with them
That's no reason to deny actual facts user. The fact that you might "disagree with a fact" is very telling.

OP has been brainwashed by mass media. Dont need 4 more years of super obama.

no bias here

China...

The truth makes you uncomfortable. But, just because you're uncomfortable, doesn't mean it's a reason you think I'm wrong.

Liberals and their safe spaces, and claiming "Islamophobia" the night the Orlando night club was attacked, and waving around mexican flags in the US, and burning American flags, and sitting during the national anthem.

This literally built the trump. You liberals are very stupid, and play stupid games, and will win stupid prizes.

sure kid

just make this up kid?

>Hilary speak fluently
kek

You mean 8 more years, junior. Incumbents haven't lost an presidential election since before you were born.

RCP is bias, no doubt. But the polls themselves are scientific. Check out projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

He correctly predicted 50/50 states in 2012....

i'm an eurofag.. so i don't care who's going to be the next president..
same shit different assholes

That's his slave, not his qt 3.14

It wont be that funny when he gets elected and you get fucked over directly.

sure kid. majority of democrat support is uneducated blacks. what does that say?

yes we can

Trump is what you get when the best the Republicans had to offer was Ted Cruz.

>when he gets elected

In his new poll numbers he lost. His odds decreased in almost every poll and he has only a 30 percent shot to win right now... roughly. He got fucked in the debate.

And what percentage of America do you think blacks make up?

Cruz wouldn't be up at 3am, coked out of his gourd, calling women 'bimbos', 'whores', and 'fatasses'.

Even with Hillary's scandals - Trump's going to lose. Cruz had a clean slate. And Cruz isn't a blithering idiot, going into 2-week long tangents on beauty pagent queens.

ok CTR. thanks for your contribution.

We know that calling a presidential candidate RACIST is not an insult. Lefties need racists, because they're in short supply of real racists.

I have a shirt that says "RACIST" on the back, because it is not an insult anymore.

I like Trump because MSM and gutless college punks hate.

So yes.

13%

Literally 6.5% of the US population committing 48% of murder.

>"RCP is biased, no doubt. But they're not biased."

is what you tried to say.

so which is it. are they biased? or not.

There's two more debates for him to recover. If he doesn't completely blow it again.

The reason W got a second term was a lot of Americans wanted him to clean up his mess (I know it's as retarded as it sounds).

I'm not convinced hilarity would get a second chance. 2020 is likely to be a counter vote unless she somehow fixes a bunch of social issues for the middle and lower classes.

Remember, a sizable portion of hookah voters are just anti Trumpkins.

He won't win.

Too stupid.

Kek this

Good to know Hillary has less then 26% of the population voting for her by your logic.

I'd take cruz over Trump, but the americans simply wouldn't have it. I'm not sure why. He seemed to care about some of the same issues as trump, but with more class than trump.

Cruz's grilling of Loretta Lynch was amazing. I have no idea how she got the job of AJ, other than racism.

>Some soldiers are strong, others get PTSD.
He already blew it.

>Chance of winning: 27.1%
>Not a chance.

How the fuck is RCP biased? All they do is gather all of the available polls in one place. They don't even create polls themselves.

That wasn't my logic. I only answered the question about the percentage of African Americans.

The population would be much larger than that if they weren't killing each other en mass

dem trips

Did he actually say that?

He's failed to stop fucking up for two weeks now.

People, not acres, vote

because they don't show Trump ahead.

If and when they do show Trump ahead they will be cited here Ad nauseam as the gospel truth.

>Your votes create the electoral votes
Are they really still teaching that in school?

Or have you forgotten that Al Gore won the popular vote in 2000?

fortune.com/2016/10/04/donald-trump-ptsd-comments/

He could have socked the cyber security question out of the park! Hell I could have! I have no idea how he didn't trounce her on that.

That might of been the only question I could have annihilated her on.

>$0.10 has been added to your acount

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/03/trump-ptsd-comments/91509626/

How do you come to this conclusion? How is any of what you said a provable fact? How do people get so heated over an actual fat old bitch and a fucking goof-ball tv personality? They are both pieces of shit. Read all the facts that are out there about Hillary..do some real digging..none of that social media Google bullshit. She's a sick fuck. Do the same on Trump..you'll quickly learn that neither one of them gives a single fuck about you or anyone else they don't get money from. Hillary is far worse..with facts to back it up. Murder, blackmail, extortion are just a few things she practices to keep her status as grand bitch. Far more harsh then the con man trump..at least by supreme Court standards

>People so cold they dont know what they're doing
>Volcano Niggers
kek

Ahhh, no we are not.

We'll see if he can avoid taking every single piece of bait that Hillary drops for him. Hopefully he won't spend the next three days hammering the media on his own failures. As I type this I keep thinking: How stupid is this guy?

Where did I say that? Did I say that? Did that roll off my fingertips, onto the keyboard onto my fucking post. No. Didn't think so.
>learn to analyze what you read, ya fucking banana head

Trumps advisor is not coaching him properly. It would be easy to trounce her on several issues.

>Murder
I was in complete agreement with you user until you went full retard.

That is a fact. My grandpa killed japs at close range and saw his friends explode into pieces amd a bunch of other fucked up shit. What did he do. He stayed alive, got back to natuaral habitat and started a succesful business. Other weak soldiers got home and cried about it and hit the bottle..bc thwy were weak. What are you trying to say?

Nah, the hillary supporters just aren't loudmouthed chimps screaming "MAKE MURRICA GREAT AGAIN!"

2 associates of Hillary have been shot to death days after threatening to leak information.

I'm sure that it's just a coincidence.

we know you're just pretending to be retarded now

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
kiddo
kiddo

Do the research..she is DEFINITELY responsible for many deaths...it's undeniable when you are presented with FACTS...not fucking media gossip.