Why the hell did the robbers not rape this annoying bitch in the ass? we'll never get this close again

why the hell did the robbers not rape this annoying bitch in the ass? we'll never get this close again.

Once you go black, you can't come back.

probably hotdog down a hallway, aka robbers had small dicks kek

Maybe they did.. Would you think anyone would tell this to the media?

yea i really hope they did and she's just too ashamed to talk about it.

Wouldn't be surprised. 9 months from now............

easier to get caught if they did

these guys are pros. they get the job done as quick as possible with minimal violence. look them up the pink panther gang

Pussy is probably bigger than the Lincoln Tunnel by now

You think violence was needed to get the gang bang done?

>semen, pubes, etc

Why would they spend time hanging around not to mention the dna rape could possibly leave behind. Though i admit id probably rape her just to piss kanye off.

She probably looks like a troll without her makeup on.

They got in&out really fast

Is this you TayTay?

no you idiot they would rather get the money and jewels without harming the victims. if they get caught they only face the punishment of armed robbery/home invasion rather then a murder or aggrevated assault. dont know what the maximum sentece is in eroland but its like 15 20 max here in the USA compared to being sent up for life all because of some pussy

They tried. Danny Devito got in the way.

who cares about money? raping an attention whore like her who's oh so proud of her fat ass is would have been amazing and they'd know that they would have been heroes to many people out there.

FUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I woulda paid the robbers 2x the amount on the shit they stole....if they woulda killed this talentless cunt

Roebels. We get an award for messing up yankees

I think we the public are the victim in this situation

Because it's just an insurance scam

>mfw people are unironically attracted to Nigresses

Doubtful. People that hate her dont want hear about her rape would just get her on Ellen. Too much KK as it is.

wasnt robbing, were paid guys, for more Publicity for her. she needs more Attention -> pay People and cry about robbing in paris and be helpless bitch in News.

you guys are so stupid. This arrogant bitch got the biggest punishment of her life. No they didn't rape her they just ignored her like some random bitch on the street. We all know that she is an attention whore and they just ignored the cunt and stole her stupid shit.

Whoooooha there s the little bastard

I was thinking that or come to find out its fake jewelry.

in other words they made her feel worthless. that's how it should be. I bet this bitch didn't feel like that in a while.

They would have risked the wrath of Kanye.

that niggas a straight up cuck he has no street cred unlike a nigga like drake

>time
Bodyguards arrived 2 minutes after the robbers left

This

She was in a bath robe when they broke into her room

I'm almost positive she was at least sexually assaulted

I know they must have grabbed some tits and ass

She'll never admit it

Just wait until her life goes into a depressed drug induced downward spiral, the truth will slip out

i say we raid both her and kanyas twitter with #kanyasacuck and #kimsuperhoe

nice b8 m8

DNA ? That pussy is a complete database

It was a joke.

She aint black tho

>drake
>street
lol 8/8

Well she ain't white.

There are only people and Niggers and she doesn't look like people.

Cause she's fucking disgusting

why this bitch wouldn't tell that to the media? She basically got famous by getting fucked and recording it

She invited them from french tinder, to tape it for Kanjey. She sent the bodyguard away to get raped but they didn't

I would skullfuck her

staged shit..

Yes idd. They should have raped her.

It's probably fake anyway. You must be Fucking retarded for not kidnapping her for kanyes money. If fail be hero and at least kill her. Show tits and cunt for attention and now this.