Hey western fags. Hello from cold Russia. In this thread post shit about russians...

Hey western fags. Hello from cold Russia. In this thread post shit about russians, also you have unique possibility to ask your answers

Is it really cold there like fucking ball freezing cold all year long

How does it feel to live in the country that ruined communism for everybody. Thanks to your corrupt leaders we can't live in the perfect world Karl Marx wrote about.

Is Russia truly the last bastion of White Hope I have been reading about? Is it dificult to immigrate there? I am American.

пашол нахуй

it was better than marx's tales

HELL YEAH! Remember that murifag.

Slavs will be last man standing.

hrello, not op, but live close. been there and no, is ok sometimes

>Hello from cold Russia
I'd believe you if it weren't for the fact that Cred Forums blocks people from Russia.

Hell yeah man, day to day i feel so fucking bad, feel kinda i was defeated one day. Also it is really bad communism always associate with Soviet Union which was fucking sad second half of XX century

Why are Slavs the lowest form of Caucasian? Also, why move to America and take advantage of all the social programs if you refuse to integrate and assimilate?

Thanks, but do not forget that Russia always been place to live for 200 ethnic minorities

Do not know what you are talking about, there are some my relatives, living in Portland. When i was there last time it seems to me new generation is quite assimilated, for example they do not know russian as well as their parents. Also there is huge difference between hard working russians and for example mexicans

Well I'm right across the Columbia river. Maybe Vancouver Slavs are different than Portland Slavs

your opinion on the recent DUMA elections? and the claims of fraud. did you voted?
>greetings comrade

Are you kidding? Russians, Caucasians, Hindu, Afghans have one root. I donno how it would be correct in English, but i suppose Ind-Europeans. For example Afghans and Russians have one word "Sobaka" which means a dog

They are fucking horrible, almost goddamn 50% of stupid corrupted morrons took their seats, i mean it is one party

hmm whats that smell, smells like counterfeit cigarettes and soviet cologne made in the 90s, of course its vladimir!! , suka kurva get out my country, filthy rusky, spy of putin, u are soviet shit asshole bolshevik go make borcht, go inject krokodil into your asshole and eat borcht hahaa, oh wait u cant afford beetroots because youre country is poor shit haha, tell daddy putin u cant afford beetroots maybe he annex beetroots from poland fucking rusky

Forgot to mention, i did not voted cause, you know, i do not believe in democracy in Russia. Russians always been directed by strong hand, Tzars, Emperors, Bolsheviks etc.

Are you reading what im posting polish brother? In case, i am menshevik.

what about the public opinion on the current government? are the numbers as high as propaganda says or what?

Yes, like canada.

Majority of brains are washed, there are some memes about russian propaganda, you can google "Kiselev". Some intellectuals are really opposition, but they do nothing

i dont read russian propoganda, my grandad told me never listen to bolshies because they just want to take your beetroots

and the recent russian intervetion in syria? what's yours and the general opinion on that?

Honestly, i think all of these fucking money spent to rockets are not good for our economy. Now, when oil got cheaper we are going to live worse. Generally, my opinion is opinion of majority, i suppose.

how is life in russia? is it a violent country?. how's the economic situation there? did the sanctions affected the daily life of the russian citizen?

was putin a good leader for russia?

living in russia is like playing a shitty mmorpg game

Recently i saw statistics, showing level of violence in countries. Russia had high level, but i can not say a thing about that, not sure. Economy is getting really bad. Sanctions, yes, some of products just disappeared. Now they are replaced by cheap low-quality shit.

Putin, yes, i do not remember but one time it was great to live, really great. But now, that person give a shit about constitution, give a shit about people.

what do you do commie? do you even work or just squat around your block drinking all day?

Hownlow can you squat, comrade?

Well comrade, now i am at university, have been working all the summer for well living while i am studying. By well living i mean cigarettes and vodka with my tovarischy

im planning a trip to russia, since i dont need a visa and your money aint worth much in recent times. should i go? any recommendations for a ''Russian Experience'' places to visit,things to do and etc...

what's your major?

whats up with the track suits??

go die in a hole you fucking commie

Привет друг мой, как дела?

Great. Посоветуй вот этому комраду что-нибудь

Definitely chick tracts.

Well man. I have a cool story about track suits, also they are day to day clothes for russians. It came to us from 90s

Well you should visit two cities of Russia. This is Saint-Petersburg and Moscow. To sift your soul by communism it is Moscow, to take a look on beautiful buildings, monuments, museums etc. its Saint-Petersburg. I prefer the second one. In Russia we call it "Cultural capital". Just google some landmarks it is not hard. About russian experience, i dunno, really. Try to find some stereotypes about russians and follow them