I was cooking a frozen pizza and the carbon monoxide alarm went off

I was cooking a frozen pizza and the carbon monoxide alarm went off
what does this mean help

It means SEEEEEEEX

That's exactly what it means. Op get your fucking condoms on and get ready to party motherfucker

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

im a girl I cant use condoms wtf

tits or gtfo

It means your property is not ventilated properly and if you breathe enough carbon monoxide (which has no smell btw) you will die as it is seriously toxic. Turn off your gas supply and get it checked and fixed asap.

Check your privilege cis white male! >:(

i guess this is where it all ends

You are either dumb as fuck and burnt your pizza and set the smoke alarm off, or you are going to die from carbon monoxide poisoning if you don't get out of your house.

Sharpie in the pooper

kill yourself before the gas kills you

>girl
>can't cook a frozen pizza without fucking it up.

there are girl condoms you stupid bitch. You probably infected and got 10 kids you low life cunt.

Firefighter here... we go on this whit all the time. Your oven / stove does create a small amount of carbon monoxide. Is your detector in your kitchen??? It shouldn't be and if it is then move it to the living room or hall. If it's already there then GTFO and call the gas company or 911 they will come out and test your residence.

Let me get this straight.... Bitch buys frozen pizza, bitch burns frozen pizza, bitch asks Cred Forums for help.. Bitch says there's no girl condoms, bitch confirms she's a bitch and STILL NO SHARPIE IN THE POOPER? HURTY UP BITCH BEFORE YOU SUFFOCATE FROM THE CARBON MONOXIDE

yhea it was right next to the stove
its transportable so ill stand in the living room and see if it rings at all
btw i didnt burn the pizza i am here eating it with a fork

fbi is coming

does fbi come for burning pizzas?

You been crop dusted.

You will have to move the detector to fresh air for a few min first. It's probably saturated. Then stick it in the living room. I'm assuming your renting and your land lord put it in the kitchen like an idiot. Unfortunately we run into this all the time. Like I said if your still worried call the gas company they come out and test for free. It will take them a few hours to come out but they will be there today.

its zaalll good
thanks people who actually helped
now i can eat my pizza calmly without worrying about dying

This.

If you're SURE it was the Carbon Monoxide detector, not the smoke detector, then this is serious and you need to cut your gas supply.

It could be a fault detector, but not worth the risk.

Fun fact - Most "ghosts" in houses are actually due to low-medium level carbon monoxide poisoning. The tales people normally tell of seeing ghosts, or hearing voices, sudden temperature changes, feeling like someone is sitting on their chest, or bangs and knocks in the night, are all classic signs.

> carbon MONoxide alarm went off

Get out the house nigga, you gonna die

the alarm stopped

you're probably fine

I once stayed over at a buddys place that had a gas leak that was so bad you could smell that shit throughout the whole house. I wonder if that fucked to death duplex single wide has exploded yet

Why are you eating pizza with a fork, and why did you specify that detail?

im too classy to eat it with my hands

IT MEANS DRINK BLEACH YOU FICKIN PUSSY

You sound like a high-maintenance bitch. You could have said you didn't want to get your hands greasy, but you went the narcissistic route.

Like I said before it's mostly likely due to the detector being in the kitchen to close to a carbon monoxide source. Your oven will produce a small amount when on but nothing harmful. If your worried call the gas company ITS FREE!!! Or call 911 tell them your carbon monoxide detector went off and you are worried. They will tell you to evacuate the structure. When they get there they will use a gas sniffer to see if there is a leak anywhere. Do this and you can sleep tonight in peace.

breathe deep user