KKK has been dropping these off at my house. Who knew they had a hotline???

KKK has been dropping these off at my house. Who knew they had a hotline???

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/
www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/index.page
youtube.com/watch?v=rIKO7XUsht8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to be fair, trannies are freaks.

their website is fucking horrifying. flashbacks to adobe dreamweaver...

They have a point

What's in the bag?

Location?

True but still..

This.
Gender is not a social construct when it comes to sexes (male or female)

whats in the bag

What is in the bag?

>loyal white Knights of the kkk
>loyal white Knights
>white knights

It's a rock clearly, so it doesn't fly away

So you are saying that you are a trap? Pics or GTFO

336 area code is S Carolina

why should it fly? is it high?

>your confused

It's a bag with a rock inside? Come"on, that can't be true. What's in the BAG!?

Timestamp faggot

It's to weigh it down so it doesn't get blown away by wind.

>There not that smrt.

What's that little packet in the bottom right?

Listen, i'm not down with the tumblr snowflakes but 'gender' in the sciences refers specifically to behaviors between masculine and feminine. Biological sex is totally different.

but why should the wind blow the paper?

fucking white knights

KKK is so dumb they print on a bag and leave it empty

Why wouldn't they just print on paper?

They have been dropping them near my house too lol. Im in canada.

post your tranny dick

Dead nigger concentrate

Hahaha saw this on news yesterday. U live in Canada OP?

>KKK has been dropping these off

You mean the FBI

You have rednecks in Canada?

>If your confused
Well who would have guessed the KKK would ever make that mistake.

you a pretty dense.

Bullshit wordplay. So fuck off.

Not a single SJW is thinking about scientific usage when discussing gender.

Look closer genius... It's printed on paper, paper is inside a bag to keep paper dry, rock placed inside bag so the whole contraption does not blow away.

Thats what I said. Saying videogames are for boys and dolls for girls is the social construct that its reffered to. Not feeling like im a girl because I enjoy being in a dress and using make up.

Plenty. As soon as you leave any major city, like Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary etc..you drive out for 2-3 hours and you are in bush country and we have lots of that. So theres lots of rednecks.

Trannies are the real rednecks

yeah.

more like red asses from getting pounded in the shitter.

Kek

More than you know.

They have a point. Fuck these tranny pansexual gender fluid freaks

You're an idiot. Kys.

Because it's really light. You ever seen a plastic bag or a piece of paper being blown around by the wind?

What kind of hick state do you live in the fucking KKK is leaving shit on your door?

But still what? A logical point is a logical point.

I'm pretty liberal but from my time in social work I can say trannies do have a mental health problem. Insurance companies/prisons paying for doctors to mutilate their genitals just for the tranny to realize they're still mentally sick isn't the solution. Nor is doing this a thousand more times. A dindu and a KKK member could both say that and tell me gravity is a thing; they're still right.

kek

i saw a little girl blow a dog, but thats all

It's North Carolina you twits- Google much?

>Saying video games are for boys
Who says this besides obnoxious feminists tryi to rile people up?
>dolls are for girls
What are action figures?

Generalized shared preferences of a demographic are not necessarily an ominous "social construct" and immediately assuming so is anti-intellectual retardation.

You are right but trans people are often very insecure/confused, depressed or deluded people. This trans hype is something pushed by the leftists and a lot of people are only following a hype. A lot of people that are insecure about themselves don't need to hear that changing gender will solve all their problems like the translobby try to paints. A lot of people kill themselves after sex change because they realize they have not changed one bit except for the cosmetic parts. They start to think of themselves as monsters or freaks of science.

No, it's North Carolina

I like your post, based user.

Trannies are fucking disgusting in every way. Only someone with severe brain damage would think it's normal to go against their own body. If my son ever tried to become one of these freaks I'd disown him in a heartbeat. He can be the biggest faggot on this earth and I will except him and love him but if he wants to mutilate his own genitals I will draw the line and cut that fuck off. Once a tranny goes thru it's transformation, it is no longer human to me and gets 0 empathy or sympathy from me. They can all die in an oil fire and I wouldn't even consider feeling remorse.

The KKK took my baby away they took her away, away from me.

Whoops - yeah I probably should've checked google first. Close enough though. Thanks anons.

>but 'gender' in the sciences refers specifically to behaviors between masculine and feminine
>gender in the sciences
Gender is sex in the sciences. As a social worker I can tell you nothing sociolologists put out is scientific. What bio and neural psychologists do is science; they think the gender circlejerk is gay

He is right about the SJW's and science don't go hand in hand.

Good.

Why can't these hate groups just use squarespace?

Norman bates,cat jenner,jeffery dalmer,john wayne gacy......

sounds hot

>What are action figures?

just that, action figures

Anybody that identifies with another gender, ESPECIALLY the ones in pic related, have a deep rooted mental issue that is not being addressed.

These people are mentally ill and we pass it off like it's okay. This is not letting them get the help they need.

If you are GENDER FLUID, for example, you can "change" your gender from male to female and back and forth depending on your mood.

Meaning, by law in most states, you can use which ever restroom, locker room you choose.

This is a fucking problem.

What is GENDER? definition of GENDER (Black's Law Dictionary) ::

Defined difference between men and women based on culturally and socially constructed mores, politics, and affairs. Time and location give rise to a variety of local definitions. Contrasts to what is defined as the biological sex of a living creature.

Sex =/= Gender

Second pic put out by New York city

This. I brought this up in college discussions and at client meetings. My supervisor took me to the side one day and said "Listen I get what you're saying but if we went on facts we'd lose funding and people would be calling in all day with threats." Something to that affect. Pretty sad, I want what's best for the person I'm treating, not Christian prayer or leftist genital mutilation

anons. teh lulz to be had is obvious... Who's up for trolling the KKK hotline?

Actions figures are sick as fuck, yo.

Barbie is as much a doll/action figure as your Star Wars and MLP sets are.

I would have to agree. I rather have my son be a gay man topping little bottom fags then a stinky fucking freak tranny.

They don't, it's liberal trash trying to make you feel scared.

Seriously, no one called yet?

Did you really have to go all the way to a legal dictionary to find a definition that supports you? kek

>impling he can't be both

If people transition and are happy then why does it matter even if they have mental illness?

>people do things i dont understand
>This is a fucking problem.

We all know who's got to make that call

I have so many questions:

1) Will I receive complimentary merchandise? I am not about to rip my good sheets.

2) If my neighbor is black but he hates queers, can we be friends? I'm asking cause he has a horse shoe pit, and I don't.

3) Who elects the Grand Wizard? Is there a bipartisan system with "first past the post" policy?

4) I don't like crust on my sandwiches. Is there a form I need to sign for that?

KKK is pretty much dead. Once the democrats realized that niggers weren't going to support a party that supports the KKK they changed their faces and became ass kissing nigger lovers.

People are so fucking stupid n don't realize that the KKK was the Democrat party.

>discussing biology
>is wrong
>uses a law dictionary for support
Wew lad. user I get where you're coming from but I was old enough to see the trend start with second wave extremists and I work with enough biologists and biopsychologists to know how they operationally define it. Your law book jargon isn't the same as a scientific field's jargon

41% of transitioned people try to kill themselves

A perverted freak in my state (California) has been spending his time in the women's locker room at the YMCA in my city.

He used the "gender fluid" excuse.

All he did was sit there watching women get dressed.

You can't let fuck faces like these use the opposite restroom, I don't care how they feel.

>lol did you really have to bring up the most relevant evidence to prove you're right?
Anti-intellectuals are the worst

Jesus this retarded underage argument again? You fucking burgers know less about your history than the rest of us.

The fuck is this? This is new york's law?

Pic related

They have severe depression issues.

I knew a fag back in high school who went through hormone treatment n got fake tits and after a couple years he ended up ODing on pills and alcohol.

кедысь нехцонцы усунолем и тэраз не могэ пшивручич

Transitioning has absolutely no effect on the suicide rates of trannies.

>are happy
No. They need therapy for their dysphoria, not validation for their delusion. Can you imagine of psychiatrists did that with schizophrenics? This collective denial does nothing to help them.

that doesn't necessarily imply mental illness ya goofball. it could imply shitty living conditions. or bullying from people like you I suspect.

Winston Salem?

I agree that trannies have a mental health problem but that doesn't make it wrong nor make them freaks. Transitioning is the best solution we have no matter how uncomfortable it makes you.

And you can't stop the innocent majority because of the minority of fuck faces. Stop the obvious fuck faces and leave others alone. ez and legal

Fucking freaks

Because they're not happy you dense autist. And they make it a public issue when they try to kill themselves or want a sex change. You think they're interacting with meds, cops, guards, nurses, doctors, med techs, lawyers, insurance reps, soc workers, etc because they're healthy happy individuals and not inconveniencing anyone?

You're right, you are pretty fucking stupid.

>"If your confused"
>Ubermensch

Niggrs r dum!!

I've kinda just been using whatever restroom I feel like/is available and Iv'e never raped nobody
No problem here

>sociology
>a scientific field
No one believes your "I work with biologists I swear" schtick, kid, you may as well say your dad works for nintendo

Someone crank call these guys. It'd be funny

Trannies = freaks

It's a fact that the Democrat party supported the KKK to put fear inot anyone who voted to give Blacks the right to vote you daft cunt. Please get your liberal cock sucking queer ass out of here.

You're the same fucktard that still believe that our votes count.

Both Democrats and Republicans are evil little fucks.

*tips fedora
all fields are the same
>le enemies wail in defeat
nothing personal kid

>I know you are but what am I
literal children kek

Lawfag?

>or bullying from people like you I suspect.
Probably because all trans people want to do is wave their mutilated/artificial genitals in your fucking face at every goddamned opportunity.

That's my biggest problem with them and fucks like you. I don't give a fuck if you wanna chop your penis off or pretend that a "feminine penis" isn't a raw, unfiltered form of self-denial, but you can't shut the fuck up about how you're fucking transgender and how you're special and how you need special treatment and to respect your pronouns and you need free medical care to mutilate yourselves.

Just shut the fuck up and get a job. And stop being a fucking autist around the opposite sex. It's why you all fucking go transgender anyway.

u mad m8? you gonna drink another bucket of soda? y don't u free Venezuela m8 they got oil

a while ago a girl walked into the boys toilets at my uni saying "you cant tell me to get out! i am a man inside!"..i was so confused i just stood there and watched as she tried to use the urinal

or he could be a bottom with all the little top fags running trains on him

As a tranny, I plan on keeping my parts and I don't think I'm insecure, confused, depressed or deluded. I live a pretty normal life and was not pressed to this decision through "leftist hype". But who cares, this will just get 404'd and forgotten anyways.

Topkek

And that is due to the dysphoria

What the fuck are you talking about? Your rebuttal is to make up the field I work in? You are one butthurt sjw

CLEARLY THEY NIGGER RIGGED THAT BAG. OH SHIT THE IRONY.

Freak

> If you're confused and don't know what sex you are today, USE A TREE INTHE BACKYARD.

lol
I gotta say, that's actually pretty funny.
Other than that, to Hell with those guys.
Considering the movement toward the right America is going, I could see why they think there might be a shot at recruits.
They're not gonna get it.

I'm a biologist, you're wrong.

OH SNAP! I lost at this for some reason. Thank you sir.

this is about the only thing I support from the KKK.

Oh, so it's not the trans people who are the problem then
it's the cis scum that we need to get rid of

No it's the worse solution we've been over this

Jesus fuck user you are so goddamn stupid. Multiple anons are making fun of your red, hurt anus. Go play in traffic if you're going to keep getting triggered

I think he's accusing you of making up the field...

Wake up, white people!

>They're not gonna get it.
That's what Europe said about PEGIDA.
Not everyone is an apathetic leftist liberal cuckold democrat white-apologist such as yourself.

also i once called a trans boy a "girl" to which they replied "fuck you im trans dont label me". so i called the a boy and they said "omfg im not a boy thats just what i was labelled". this is what pisses me off. be what you feel you are but dont make it my problem

Oh geeze

>Transitioning has absolutely no effect on the suicide rates of trannies.
lol what

>No. They need therapy for their dysphoria, not validation for their delusion. Can you imagine of psychiatrists did that with schizophrenics? This collective denial does nothing to help them.

So you outright refuse to accept that it is possible for someone to transition and be happy. That's ridiculous. Even if it's a minority, that population will exist. Many need therapy for dysphoria because it is a painful condition, not because they can be talked out of it. Conversion therapy has been proven bogus over and over again. Also, you seem to have a pretty vested interest in this. Maybe a different kind of denial is going on ;)

what is cis?

>I work with...

No, you don't.

I am too; what queer SJW college do you go to? or are they now changing it in lectures everywhere?

underrated post right here gents.

Those are real genders now?

Fuck off transtrender you give the real trans a bad name

Google it. Everyone had to at some point. It's a new bullshit word made up by faggots and trannyfags.

I didn't consider suicide because I'm bi, that was back when I thought I was straight

Oh right, I forgot we're all unemployed and live at home

>a string of Cred Forums buzzwords

Get a load of this brainwashed faggot, kek!

Whatever that means ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And get shunned by the ones who run shit.

Kek.

It is funny how much this fucks people's lives up. And yet....

>wave their mutilated/artificial genitals in your fucking face at every goddamned
kek good point that happens no where but on Cred Forums

>Just shut the fuck up and get a job. And stop being a fucking autist around the opposite sex. It's why you all fucking go transgender anyway.
woah issues

No. There are 2 genders. Male & Female.

/thread

Tell your wife I'm coming over after work. You can sit in the living room until we're done.

You're*

I work as a biologist, i'm not some pleb tier fucking know-it-all student

>Cred Forums default cuck fantasy

Kys.

>kek good point that happens no where but on Cred Forums
You've clearly never been within 500 miles of Southern California.

>woah issues
Deflecting. Your sexual inadequacies is why you transition. You couldn't satisfy your natural sexual role so you decided to hit the proverbial reset button. You made a life choice based on sexuality and sexual preference and then told the world that letting you into bathrooms with children isn't a bad idea. As if you aren't curious. As if the sole reason you all transition doesn't center around sexuality.

You're mentally ill. You need help. Infatuation from liberal cuckold bleeding hearts on Youtube is *not* help.

as much as i do think there are a lot of depressed people who think that changing their gender will be the magical solution they are looking for, i also think there are some legitimate transgendered people

biologically it's entirely possible for someone to have genitalia (either internally or externally) that aren't totally developed properly and cause them to have far less testostorone (or far too much) and could make them be incorrectly labeled, gender wise

You have a pretty warped view of trans people lol

Triggered.
To be fair it's about as difficult to trigger a liberal as it is to find a snowball in a blizzard.

Dude, what's in the bag?

This guy is not wrong. It refers to cultural tendencies of demographics that are masculine, feminine or somewhere inbetween. At least when talking about behaviour.
The same guys for language.
When it comes to anything else it's synonymous with sex.

Elaborate. Or shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

>calls out autist
> has autisic fit
WEW

Male is a sex.
Female is a sex.
Male is also a gender.
Female is also a gender.
That's all there is.
Males..... and females.
The end!

I just googled it. These people are mentally retarded. That is the problem. Them being fags has nothing to do with their stupidity.

Have we?

>t-t-triggered

More buzzwords, kek at you being this buttblasted

Trips Fairy has noticed you, friendo. But I'm not a queer, just a rooting tooting straight fairy man. Thanks for loving!

That much sodium is bad for your blood pressure.
Stop letting random strangers on Cred Forums get under your skin so easily.

It's most likely an identity disorder, or lack of identity in general, which is also why more ideological zealots are appearing in Europe and the US

Congrats, you just failed basic biology.

Is that a crack rock in that bag??

The pervasive opinion is kill everything you fear(kill it with fire!?). At the same time, most people who say it, don't actually do shit about it. Loudest people are never the doers. It's often the quiet people that actually act on it. Whatever it is. This essentially makes people as bad as the ones they insult the most. The loud ones are great subterfuge.

2nd

All this gendershit can be explained in 5 simple steps:
1 =You have a penis, you are a male.
2 = You have a pussy, you are a female.
3 = You had a penis, got it transformed into some kind of pussy, you are STILL a male.
4 = You get plastic boobs and make-up, you are STILL a male.
5 = You call yourself trans-, kin-, pan-, demi- or whatever this or that, you are still 1 or 2, but an insane one at that.

Went to the website on the bag. It put a really bad taste in my mouth.

We all took biology. Aside from organisms that self replicate, there is always a male and a female. This is basic 7th grade science retard.

all these tired clichés

>refuse to accept
No I'm not, retard. Transition has no bearing on whether someone can successfully be therapeutically treated so their able to live in their body with relative comfort.

>conversion therapy
Why are you riding the coattails of gay men from three generations ago? I never mentioned it, faggot.

>denial is going on ;)
The "all homophobes are actually secretly gay" is actually faggots being in denial because they narcissistically can't imagine someone actually hating them for being so obnoxious.

50% correct actually, so he's dumb, but he didn't fail.

this.

Did you come out to your parents as a buzzword?

Why don't they just change the law to not be gender based but sex based?

>your confused
false flag detected

cis gender person = gender identity matches body
trans gender person = gender identity doesnt match body, changes sex to match feelings

trans woman = male sex transition to female sex
trans man = female sex transition to male sex

gender =/= sex
gender = feelings
sex = body

homosexual person = attracted same gender sexually
homoromantic = attracted to same gender romantically
heterosexual = attracted to other gender sexually
heteroromantic = attracted to other gender romantically

other terms:
agender = no gender identity
non-binary/third gender = unique identities

So:

A trans man likes sex with women and dates other men. This person is heterosexual and homoromantic. And a faggot.

Holy fuck this thread needs to die lmao you guys are fucking retarded

>if you use the wrong pronoun, apologize and move on.

Fuckin LOL

Oh so you're in your first year under someone doing research? Outside of university research you don't hear a lot about gen=\=sex

Nigger 60% of the modern KKK is FBI informants

It's literally a honeypot funded and kept afloat by the US government

You licked the bag?

The fuck is cis?

You forgot the funniest made up one - PANSEXUAL!

trans people have a pretty warped view of reality lol

latin opposite of trans

tl;dr
I am a huge faggot please rape my mentally-ill face.

no, there is only man or woman. Your sexual orientation shouldn't have anything to do with the community. Who cares if your a fag or you like dressing like a woman, that is your business. But don't bug us with it, don't demand special treatment for your mental illness.

>Love your neighbor
>Pray for those who persecute you
>KKK

Something doesn't feel right here...

go fuck ur self

Why are they harassing you? Don't they know you're white and non-Jewish?

Oh fuck off

survival of the fittest my dude i cba to care

Gender refers to cultural appropriation, you are masculine or feminine when refering to gender, not a man or a woman.
People who don't identify with their gender are just closer in the middle of feminine and masculine than the majority of people.

Trans-gender people most likely can't handle that their attitudes align with the opposite sex, so they get a sex change so their behaviour is suitable to what they look like, not what they are.
There are homosexuals, attracted to the same gender and heterosexual, attracted to the opposite gender. When there is the asexual versions of these, which simply means they don't enjoy fucking.

Stop being a faggot.

336? That is Nueces , Texas.

It's also loaded with malware, so be careful.

so no more need to have separate bathroom ?

Did you even read my post you fucking autist? Serious narcissism right here

What the fuck is an androgynous? That sounds like a dinosaur.

playing along with a mentally unstable person's delusions are never the answer.

and you people actually believe all this shit?

1. Male
2. Female

The rest is just whatever tastes you have. Don't spread your autism with these stupid terms. Next thing you know some idiot is gonna go around saying he identifies as a gay microwave or door handle.

>The Klan hates Jews
>Uses a book from the Old Testament that was written by the Jews
No wonder the Europeans don't want them back.

It might rain.

women's bathrooms usually smell incredibly bad because of rancid pussy juice and blood, so I really don't understand why trannies want to use them

men's rooms are better anyway because you can take a piss without touching anything

The behaviour of the two sexes can be summarised in 4 words:
>Man
>Faggot
>Woman
>Dyke

How is this website not being redirected to tranny porn yet? Man you guys are turning into faggots.
>how far we have fallen

People are now claiming to be some kind of gender that identifies with plants. I have to find the link. You will rage.

>Nigger 60% of the modern KKK is FBI informants
>It's literally a honeypot funded and kept afloat by the US government

>vegetarians

> White knights of kek

The KKK is so useless these days. Used to be, people would quake in fear at the mere mention of their name. But now..

Have you heard of a single fag drag or lynching in 40 years? Not a single faggot stomped. Not a nigger beaten. The best they can do is have a fucking parade - like the fags do.

It's about time for some new leadership. Drag these tranny fuckheads out of their holes and remove our communities of these degenerates. And go after their fag loving parents if they're one of these assholes demanding their mentally ill sons get to shower with our daughters.

It's time for their "deep and personal lifestyles" to begin being exactly that again. If you're out, then you're fair game. AIDS infected blood spread down a long and dusty road.

no, faggots act like men or women. That does not make it a specific behavior. What makes them a faggot is that they like cock or man ass. Those are tastes or sexual preferences. In the end, there is only male or female.

It's a fucking heresy. I don't mind people who are willing the shut the fuck up about their sexual preferences(during normal life). Some things, are better private.

gender is biological... what you call call "gender" is bad take on sexual preference for people who dont want to be "gay"

Ever see a line for the men's room? We di our biz and gtfo.

>rin poster being an idiot

not a surprise

dude, I wouldn't even doubt it.

336....are you in or around Greensboro? I'm in Charlotte. Either way this is not surprising.

I kind of agree. I'd support a fag way more than a trans person. Trans people are fine, but they have a legitimate mental illness. I would support it still, but a fag is still better in most respects.

>Wake up, white people!
Lets muh wipe de sleep dirt fum muh eyes, massa!

Talking about behaviour, being feminine or masculine, not who they fuck.
In short, feminine men are by some called faggots and masculine women are called dykes.
It's not about sexuality.

when i was a kid, all the kkk ever left were burning crosses and bricks in our yard...
you guys are lucky you got juicebags from them, what flavor was it?
btw: i'm black

They still do it, they just work *with* the police to keep it quiet (since many cops actually are Klan members themselves) and usually limit such activities to 'sundown towns.'

Here's your present, boy...

gender-neutral here..

well, at least we exist.

binary gender creates unrealistic outlets for self-expression, at least for some people. it almost feels to me like playing an incredibly linear RPG game, where all choices are essentially already made by the game. i think we need to define more between external and internal gender, i have no doubts about my biological gender but internally that is completely irrelevant.. idunno.

Time to see if they have a copy of battletoads.

Since special snowflaking seems to be a trend these dyas... ill coin a new term called "mono-sexual". It refers to a person who likes the opposite gender but they dont like him/her hench the prefix mono.

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

You blm conspiracy theorists are pure gold

what annoys people about trannies is their entitlement that you play along with their delusions

>men should be allowed in the women's bathroom
no

>transgirl attempts to have sex with you but doesn't tell you he still has a dick
no

>act like you've just murdered a child if you call a man in a wig he
no

just fuck off trannies

you don't fuckin say?
not like they're mental patients who just aren't committed along with the other lunatics or anything, naw that couldn't be it.

Kek

There is literally nothing wrong with being trans

I want to believe this stupidity is tongue-in-cheek but I know there's someone somewhere who thinks like this.

Fucking Poe's Law mang..

>system has existed for thousands of years
>unrealistic

>muh conspiracies
okay, don't believe it.

"Massa! De Klan dun frowed sum mo' ob
dem flyers on de lawn!"

Stop trying to force this, kid.

No one thinks your le epix trol idea is interesting

Not good enough. Not good enough, damn it!

We must make the message heard across the country. Across the world. Take it into the city streets. Seal up gay clubs and burn the occupants inside. Find trannies, cut off their fake genitals and stuff them down their throats! Use their corpses to make beautiful works of art! Send cryptic letters to news outlets and the police. Kill only on the 3rd, 5th and 9th full moons of each year to appease the master. Choose only trannies with brown hair as the filth in their blood can be shown in their hair. Do not forget to take the eyes as they are the gateway to the soul. Only then will there be deliverance.

do you have a dick or a vagina? That would be your gender. How you act or feel is your mentality. What you prefer sexually is your sexual preferences. Gender has nothing to do with the latter 2. You can do as you wish, because all humans deserve to pursue their happiness as long as it does not interfere with others.

> okay kkk I'll go date feminist crazy women instead

Pfft as fucking if so far banged 3 cute traps to date and now I'm dating one, life has never been so great

Hate all you want I'll sure as fuck enjoy the surplus until have had enough of the modern women's bullshit

You aren't gender neutral, you are just not masculine or feminine.

>appease the master
>master
What 'master?'

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/

www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/index.page

if these don't get your cankles crackling, nothing will.

those are sexes

Faggot

>facebook
good job outing yourself as retarded

You are a faggot

Same sort of thing happened yesterday in 604 region. Made the news last night

Stop using millenniual made up fucking words. You rather have a dick or vagina. Theres no in between. Faggot

you are gay.

masculine and feminine are the words I think you're looking for

Maybe not literally, but realistically it's just mental illness.

no

genders

>false equivalence

>all these flags thinking the picture was a girl until they read the post, fucking classic mang

"Wadda yew faggots want?"

youtube.com/watch?v=rIKO7XUsht8

Sorry, quite serious over here
Let me explain from a different perspective. You are born and at a very young age, you realize you love strawberries, and you also love blueberries. To experience them is simply joyous for you. Then, when you enter the school system, you find that everyone else around you is divided into groups of strawberry and blueberry likers, and it is considered taboo to enjoy both. Are you, then, going to resign yourself to never taste the sweet, sublime taste of a strawberry again? Fuck that. I love people, nuances, culture, words, feelings.. And I loathe the idea of taking half of those and considering them off-limits.

I agree it isnt for everyone, gender as an institution does exist for a reason and it should probably stay that way, as a majority. But, if the boot fits..

Being unable to comprehend a perspective is poor justification to condemn it.

kill all gays, pitbulls, macumbas, jews, niggers and feminist

This. I don't mind White Supremacists. They don't steal from me, or attack me randomly. They are actually normally quite nice to me. They generally try to make things better too...

>www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/index.page
No, wasn't.

How about I ask if the lobby has been swept ang not if he/she likes cock or pussy?

>USE A TREE OUT IN THE BACKYARD.
To hang themselves?

>accepting trans people

Your 7th grade science won't get you very far
earthworms

>Theres no in between.
Hermaphrodites, they occur in 1 out of every 1000 births and have for a very long time.

Stop it guys! Black people dindu nuffin. Trans-Genders are also innocent.

Nigger detected.

I don't think you know what that means

that sounds more like you being either bi-sexual or simply behaving androgynously. non-binary is more about feeling uncomfortable with feminine and masculine features of your body. also feeling uncomfortable with being addressed as either boy or girl.

>Hermaphrodite
99% of the time do not have both FUNCTIONAL sex organs. One is usually malformed and is removed at birth because of future complications and disease.

who gives a fuck if you like strawberries or blueberries?

if you "like" dicks and vaginas it doesn't change your sex or your gender, just makes you a fag.

it's not complicated.

>also feeling uncomfortable with being addressed as either boy or girl.
i meant feeling uncomfortable with being addressed as both girl and boy.

Why do black people always brag about hooking up with white girls but it's usually with the ones we don't want?

/thread.

It's not happening questionable gender confused fucktard.

You're implying that a person is de fact retarded for using Facebook or citing a pic from it. There is no correlation between mental retardation and social media usage.

^ This. So fuckken much this.

Liking both masculine and feminine items and attitudes does not exclude you from being a man/woman.

"gender neutral" is a fabrication of your mind and doesn't categorically exist.

bullshit just because the english language happens to have two words for the same fucking thing doesnt mean there is a difference. many languages have only one word for gender.

sexual orientation has nothing to do with your gender
fag

You are oversimplifying it a bit, as gender is an intrinsic self-awareness and far too subjective to have any real consensus on. I get your dictionary definitions, but when something is so subjective as this that gets a bit less accurate. Society and, well, life in general could potentially be looked at as a study of memetics. As in, how ideas and thoughts spread, and the laws that govern their replication. Gender is just a concept generated to supply identity information to a network which most of society shares as a common framework for sake of efficiency.. i could go on, but..
I dont really have any desire to be either. I think the closest one can get to the source, what some folks confuse as god, is to embrace and know all that you can, both sides of the coin in all cases. Generally, I consider this hybrid to be a different subset entirely as opposed to simply a mix of M and F energies.
You wish it was that easy

I don't give a fuck what makes you feel uncomfortable.

If you have a dick, you are a male. You can chop off that dick, but your DNA, organs and chromosomes are MALE. If you take the dick up the ass, you're gay. If you fuck a man up the ass you are gay. It's pretty straight forward.

That's not a false equivalence tho

And anyone who does join a group on Facebook is de facto retarded. You're in denial.

>if your confused
Holy fuck the KKK are retards

women have sex with blacks because they want to feel very dirty. as with dogs, stuffing trash into the vagina etc ...