ITT: Random shit you know

ITT: Random shit you know
>Legos is not a word. The individual pieces are called LEGO bricks
>A cat's skin is thinner on its stomach so, if one approaches you and exposes its stomach to you, it is showing immense trust

A elephant is the only mammal with 4 knees

>the name Lego originally derives from a danish phrase "Leg Godt"
>Leg God in english means "Play Well"

Wild horses have been known to kill and eat small children.

Cats don't meow to communicate with each other, they do it to communicate with humans.

Brain melts when u die

Leggo my eggo NIGGER

They do communicate, they meow to communicate w humans

>Lego also means "I build" in Latin

Read the post again nigger

>Mario is 24 years old
well he's younger enough

You cannot force a win in a chess endgame with two Knights and a King vs a lone King.

However, if your opponent has a pawn, it's sometimes possible to force the checkmate.

The winning procedure is a) blocking the pawn b) driving the enemy King into a stalemate position and c) eventually allowing enemy pawn to move forward and using extra tempos to maneuver spare Knight so that it delivers the checkmate.

how do you get good at chess? I want to be good at it but I always do trash

Eddie van Halen (and his Brother Alex) have Indonesian roots from their mother's side

Also, David Lee Roth is a jew

hahahahahahahahaha.

Play longer time controls (at least 15-30 minutes per game, preferably with increments) and try to figure out variations as deeply as possible.

Also, replay some classic games that are available online and read annotations to them - you'll quickly start grasping who to do and what to avoid in certain openings/middlegames.

i cry when i masturbate

Mount Everest is actually pronounced Eve-rest after George Everest.

No, it does mean collect or collecting (I'm like 90% sure)

That image reminded me of the cover for King Crimson's "Three of a Perfect Pair".

I like Stephen King books

A brick will never be the same size as when it leaves the factory. It will only increase in size.

Concrete will never be the same size as when it was poured. It will only decrease in size.

I didn't know all reptiles shed their skin until after i started keeping them as pets.

Ditto for insect moulting.

this is the proper way to eat a banana

no

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Crocodiles don't , neither do turtles

It takes literally 10 seconds to look it up and you just wanted to be wrong for the hell of it?

>OP is a fag

The procedure for bathroom use in relation to shit is never covered in tv documentaries of the mercury/gemini/apollo because it's too fucking nasty. They just show the urine vacuum thing and say 'that's the bathroom' then move along.

Back in the 60's and 70's they didn't have the suction device for shit that they do now on the space station. It was an adhesive bag, of a sort. You stick it to your ass and, since there is no gravity to direct the outflow in the desired direction, you had to sort of massage the bag to remove the shit from your rectum. Absolute nightmare.

Cats don't actually have 9 lives , once you kill them they normally stay dead