My dick is 4.9"

my dick is 4.9"
what should i do ?

gender reassignment surgery

Remove the decimal point.

You're welcome.

Use an extension? Use your fingers?Eat her out? It's not that hard. Quit whining about your tiny picker, there are guys out there with elephants dicks that can't fit into anything, be lucky you could fuck an infant if you wanted to.

It's not about the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean

Use it to fuck women dipshit... pay for pussy if you can't pull pussy yourself... are you fat? Is it just your small cock that is bad or are you ugly too?

just a small cock

Think thats pretty common in asia. Im not much bigger and I make most girls cum with tha dickin'. But its really shit for the self esteem though, know your feels bruh

at what age did your cock finished growing guys ?

or become gay lol

i'm 4.5" so shut up plz

Forget the size of your dick and get out there and be a great guy, have confidence and always look to better yourself and focus on ass last... the things you Do to make yourself better will attract the ladies

Just a bit over 5" here.... and I've been fat my whole life. I also fucked 14 or 15 different chicks before I got married. It's not that hard to do.

Once they see your dick, you're already getting laid, so just go with it.

commando and 'boxer briefs' allow more penis breathing and size (commando is best but not always doable)

exercise and a good diet help bloodflow, thus penis size (avoid smoking and depressants like alcohol)

there's a bit of fat that collects on the bottom of the penis, massage the bottom part of the shaft to help get rid of this and increase bloodflow (you can do it every once in a while during masturbation, feels great man, or you can just massage it without fapping, your choice)

lack of sleep causes penis shrinkage

kegel and reverse kegel exercises can also help

people have said good things about ginseng, but to be honest it probably only help because it helps your all around health - you can take it in tea form, grow some of it, or take some ginseng tablets

All of this together should change your penis size by about an inch on average (or more if your lifestyle was fucked up enough to begin with and this advice convinced you to unfuck it). Enjoy knowing you'll have some little shits who get to live through the likelihood of ww3.

use the metric system

that aint that bad dude...don't worry...ive never had a gf my whole life and its probably gonna stay that way so you aint alone

*back bottom part of the shaft
one day I won't be retarded, but that isn't today.

Chill aspie, your ding-dong's pretty ok

reroll stats

(kill yourself)

12.4cm

This

16, I was about 7inches by then, never got bigger

"lack of sleep causes penis shrinkage"
a lot ?

how old are you ?
i know that feel and i'm 29

when did it started growing ?

im just an 18 yr old beta fag

around 11 or 12

op here: i really think of being single all my life

eat pussy

what do you guys think of living single ?

It's ok at first, but it's not natural. You can do it for years but you will eventually develop a mental illness.